Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

10.08.2019 04:01
This spring, with Antworten

This spring, with a touch of floral fragrance, unfolds in this rainy season. Looking out the window, after the baptism of the rain, everything looks more crystal clear. At noon, after passing through the garden of the school, I saw that the scattered flowers under the camellia were scattered on the ground, and I picked up two of them and put them in my hands. The flowers are still wet and revealing water droplets. The fingers are gently pressed, and the complete and perfect flowers are broken into petals. There is a slight feeling of tenderness in the heart, like a small sand, breaking into the corner of the eye, even if it is so small, it makes people feel pain. I am thinking Cheap Cigarettes, is it that its life ends like this after the storm? Yesterday, I was still in the sun, but now I am falling in the inconspicuous plexus, but then look at the front, every petal in my hand seems to be full of vitality, to wait until the next second? What will it look like? It turned yellow, rotted, and forgotten. Thinking of this, the heart could not help but huddle together, like a thorn into the heart. Can't say anything. This afternoon, because of a flower, all my moods were disturbed, and I thanked me. The flowers went away and the flowers flew. Will it be heartbroken because of the flower's long distance? Will it fight the storm in order to retain it? Going back to the place Marlboro Cigarettes, and then looking at the petals scattered under the camellia tree, they are in a circle, like what they are guarding. I seem to hear the flowers fade, the promise of the moment, I will guard you until I merge with the earth. Isn't this a turn for the spring mud? Perhaps, at this moment, it fades, until the next reincarnation is that it is no longer it Online Cigarettes, but its body reveals its breath. I seem to understand the silent language from nature, and there is an inexplicable joy in my heart. It��s like walking out of a dark and narrow passage, and suddenly it��s clear that the flowers are saying, I will keep you until I melt into the soil. But in this world, can we keep us to the end of life?
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz