Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 09:09
The Toronto Maple Leafs are hoping to keep unrestricted free agent forward Mason Raymond, however theyre not alone in wanting th Antworten

The Toronto Maple Leafs are hoping to keep unrestricted free agent forward Mason Raymond, however theyre not alone in wanting the services of the 28-year-old. Andre Reed Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Leafs remain interested in re-signing Raymond, but several other teams have reached out to the former 25-goal scorer. Raymond signed a one-year, $1 million deal with the Leafs prior to last season following a training camp tryout. He scored 19 goals and added 16 assists while appearing in all 82 of the Leafs regular season games. In 456 career games with the Leafs and Vancouver Canucks, Raymond has scored 99 goals and 223 points. His career high in goals – 25 – came in the 2009-10 season with the Canucks. Raymond was drafted by Vancouver in the second round, 51st overall, of the 2005 Draft. Tremaine Edmunds Youth Jersey . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. TreDavious White Womens Jersey . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootball.com/authentic-oj-simpson-bills-jersey/ . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - NFL Players Association records show New England special teams captain Matthew Slater has signed a two-year contract extension.Slater called the extension humbling on Wednesday but declined to go into details. The Patriots dont announce contract extensions.The total value of the deal is $4 million.Slater said hed rather talk about his teams game on Sunday against Green Bay.Im just so thankful for what the Lord has done in my life and my career, developing me here as a player and as a man; and Im thankful for an opportunity to continue that development, Slater said. And Im thankful to the coach staff, Coach (Bill) Belichick and this organization for believing in me and appreciating a player like me and guys like myself across this team.The 29-year-old wide receiver has been to the last three Pro Bowls. He has played offence and defence, but hes known for his special teams play.Its huge. Slate jumps off the screen, said safety Devin McCourty. I dont care what unit you watch — whether hes being triple teamed on kickoffs and still able to get to the ball, he just jumps off the screen every time hes on the field. Its a credit to the work hes put in.McCourty ssays it wasnt always like that for Slater. Jim Kelly Bills Jersey. It was a steady progress where he just kept working and having him around here is great because hes a role model — for everybody on the team — of working hard and becoming great at your craft, he said.Belichick said Slater works well with younger players as well as his peers.Hes very well respected in the locker room, not just by the players, but Id say by the entire organization, just by the way he goes about his job, how committed he is to the team, how dependable he is, his work ethic, his attitude, his toughness, he said. Hes really pretty much a model player. Id love to have 53 guys like him.Times have certainly changed for special teamers, and the Patriots have had two of the best in Slater and Larry Izzo.I think that phase of the game has always played a role in teams being successful and I think here we have a coaching staff and people that understand that and appreciate that, Slater said. I think thats part of the reason why weve had success over the years.NOTES: The Patriots added TE Xavier Gamble and LS Charley Hughlett to the practice squad, releasing LB Deontae Skinner and DB Daxton Swanson. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz