Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 11:05
VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Rory McIlroy put aside the anguish in his private life to win the European Tours flagship BMW PGA Cha Antworten

VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Rory McIlroy put aside the anguish in his private life to win the European Tours flagship BMW PGA Championship on Sunday. Scontate Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Uomo/Donna Argento/Beige THL7C2-9399 . The double major winner came from seven shots back at the start of the final round to shoot a 6-under 66 and win by 1 stroke with an overall 14-under 274 on the Wentworth course. It was McIlroys first European Tour success since December 2012 and ends a run of eight second-place finishes in 11 events this season. Shane Lowry of Ireland came second with a round of 68 for a 13-under 275. Denmarks Thomas Bjorn (75) shared third place on 12 under with Englands two-time BMW PGA winner Luke Donald (70). McIlroys 12th victory worldwide comes four days after the 25-year old Northern Irishman confirmed the breakdown in his relationship with Danish tennis star Caroline Wozniacki. McIlroy had been close to tears on Wednesday when talking to the media. He was still subdued Sunday despite his victory though he hugged his father Gerry and long-time coach Michael Bannon. "I guess when I got inside the ropes this week, it was a little bit of a release, and I was on my own and doing what I do best, which is playing golf, and that sort of gave me four or five hours of serenity or sanctuary or whatever you want to call it," McIlroy said. "I was just focusing on the job at hand which was to play golf and get the ball in the hole in the lowest number of shots possible ... Its obviously been a week of very mixed emotions, but Im sitting here looking at this trophy going, How the hell, how did it happen this week? But it did." It was McIlroys first success since coming from behind to win Decembers Australian Open in Sydney. He heads into next months U.S. Open as a strong contender to win the event for a second time in four years. "The win at the end of last year in Australia sort of stopped all the questions about equipment and about struggling and slump and all this stuff," McIlroy said. "But to win here, against a great field, one of the best fields of the year, especially in Europe sort of cements that, and shows where my game is and Im on the right track again. Hopefully, it wont be long before Im contending in majors and having a chance to win those again." Lowry went into the last day some five shots behind third round leader Bjorn but found himself in front when Bjorn took a triple bogey 7 at the par four No. 6. After three birdies in a row from the 10th, Lowry had his own troubles in taking a double bogey at the par four 13th. However, the former Irish Open and Portugal Masters winner regrouped to birdie the 14th and, while he dropped a shot at the next, the 26-year-old Lowry holed a 30-foot birdie at the last to secure second place on his own. "Im happy but I know I am going to be sitting in my hotel room tonight and the 13th hole is going to be going through my head," Lowry said. The 43-year-old Bjorn went into the last day with history on his side as no player had lost at this European Tour event after leading by five shots. By the ninth hole Bjorn had forfeited his advantage -- taking a bogey at No. 5, triple bogey at the sixth where he failed to get out of a greenside bunker in regulation, and dropping a further shot at the ninth. The Dane birdied the 12th but was in trouble again with bogeys at Nos. 14 and 15 before birdies at the next two holes in an eventual round of 75. "Its a disappointment when you come off the golf course like this," Bjorn said. "I just didnt get it right today and I made that massive judgment error on six and that kind of let everybody back into the frame." Aaron Asics|Uomo/Donna|Bianche/Blu H50XJ-0142 . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Onitsuka Tiger By Asics Mexico 66 Nere/Bianche - Uomo/Donna . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). http://www.scarpeonitsukatiger.it/bianche-gel-lyte-v-asics-sneakers-light-out-pack-uomo-donna.html . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis.BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil -- Brazils players wept with joy inside the stadium, and Brazilian protesters were sprayed with tear gas outside it as the countrys national football team reached the Confederations Cup final despite another wave of mass demonstrations on the streets. Brazil beat neighbours Uruguay 2-1 with an 86th minute header from Paulinho in a performance that failed to reach the commanding heights of earlier games. As thousands of anti-government protesters clashed with police nearby, inside the Mineirao Stadiujm, Brazils footballers reached Sundays final in Rio de Janeiro with a patchy display. Security was high at the semifinal as protesters, in part angered by the billions of dollars spent on World Cup preparations, targeted this high-profile semifinal in the latest in a series of demonstrations that have taken place in Brazil during the Confederations Cup. They were met by tear gas and rubber bullets during clashes with police, but the match itself was unaffected by the protests. Protests have already been announced for Sundays final at the Maracana Stadium. "Its a new team and this is going to help us grow for the World Cup," Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said. "We know that we can face a very difficult opponent (and win)." Cesar prevented Uruguay from taking the lead in Belo Horizonte, saving a penalty kick from Uruguay striker Diego Forlan in the 13th minute. The save turned out to be decisive. Just as they later did for the winner, Paulinho and Neymar combined to help set up Brazils opener just before halftime. Neymar brought down Paulinhos high ball and, after his initial shot was saved by goalkeeper Fernando Muslera, Fred pounced on the loose ball to score. Although Edinson Cavani seized on sloppy defending to equalize for Uruguay three minutes into the second half, Brazil finally started to click as an attacking force and now either Spain or Italy stand between the host nation and a third consecutive Confederations Cup title. "We are not ready yet," Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari said. "We have to go through this, through all these situations so we can grow and evolve ... and reach the World Cup in better shape." "What I have to show them is the progress that they made. This is how I make them self-confident," he said. With each victory, Scolari is raising expectations that Brazil can replicate its 2002 World Cup success under him and clinch the title for the sixth time in 2014. "We played with our hearts," Scolari said, before sounding a note of caution: "Mainly, from the middle of the field onwards, we still lack a link there so we can have better chances to score. Onitsuka Tiger Donna. " Inside the stadium, animosity was directed from the start at Uruguay captain Diego Lugano, who enraged Brazil by accusing Neymar of diving on the eve of the match. The crowd was even more incensed when Lugano won a penalty in the 13th minute, although there was little to dispute David Luizs tugging of the defenders shirt. Facing a wall of noise, Forlan struck low and Cesar dived correctly to his left. It was the fourth penalty out of eight in the tournament so far to be missed. Forlan was the most potent attacking threat on the pitch as Brazil struggled to impose itself on the game. The swagger and verve the Brazilians had rediscovered to open the tournament with three group-stage victories was missing in an edgy start by the hosts. Neymar, on whose shoulders the nations World Cup hopes are resting, was lacking the service to make an impact. There was the occasional moment of menace, with Hulk using his strength to burst through the defence, but Uruguay came closer to taking the lead. Uruguays resistance was eventually broken by Fred. Two defenders proved to be an ineffective barrier, even to a scuffed shot from Fred which landed in the bottom corner of the net. Brazils elation disappeared three minutes into the second half. Slack defending gifted Uruguay its way back as several chances to clear the danger were wasted. A clearance from Luiz lacked urgency, then Thiago Silvas pass to Marcelo was easily intercepted by Cavani, who scored past Cesar. However shoddy the work of Brazils defenders, the quality of the forwards started to shine through as the game became feisty, with five yellow cards awarded. Brazil pressed and probed for the winner: Fred struck over from Neymars cross and the star forward had an effort saved himself. The game was heating up, and Neymar exchanged taunts with Uruguays Alvaro Gonzalez before sarcastically blowing him a kiss. But Neymar helped to ensure Brazil had the last say in the match, as he floated a corner into the penalty area that Paulinho rose above Martin Caceres to meet and head into the net. "It was an even match, maybe we even had more chances than Brazil, but football is like this," Uruguay striker Luis Suarez said. "In the end they found a way to win." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz