Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

15.08.2019 05:22
The Chargers and Broncos get together again Antworten

on Sunday Menelik Watson Jersey , several weeks after L.A. lost to Denver at home. And some of the things said by Chargers players have stuck in the craw of Broncos linebacker Von Miller.鈥淭he Keenan Allen comment,” Miller told reporters on Thursday. “Phillip Rivers said, ‘We lost three games. We lost to two good teams, and we stubbed our toe with the Broncos.鈥?For us, it鈥檚 little stuff like that. Especially for me personally, it鈥檚 just little stuff like that where it鈥檚 like, 鈥極k. We have a second crack at it, let鈥檚 see.鈥?I鈥檝e got another shot, they鈥檝e got another shot too, let鈥檚 see.鈥漇aid Allen after the Broncos beat the Chargers in L.A.: “I don’t think they played well at all. We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Miller said that his saltiness applies only to him, as far as he knows.“It鈥檚 just me personally,” Miller said. “Nobody is even talking about it in there, but when I got up here in front of you guys, it鈥檚 just something that I had on my heart. If I had an opportunity to talk about it again. I was going to let you guys know where my heart was at, and it hasn鈥檛 changed. Everybody knows the way I feel about Phillip. He鈥檚 an MVP in my eyes Shelby Harris Jersey , he鈥檚 a great quarterback, an elite quarterback. The same with Keenan Allen, but we鈥檝e got another shot at it, and I want to take advantage of this opportunity that we get.鈥漈he Chargers are playing for a shot at the No. 1 seed; a loss would relegate them to the No. 5 seed.The Broncos are playing for nothing. After losing on Monday night at Oakland, the Broncos are guaranteed to have consecutive losing seasons for the first time since 1971-72. Which means that, in relation to the decades of Broncos teams in between those struggles, Allen may have a point. When you’re sitting at 3-6, you look for any positive news you can get. What makes the task more daunting is when you enter your bye week having lost six of your last seven games. Nevertheless that’s the situation right now for the Denver Broncos. For those on the “7-and-0 here we go train,” the Pittsburgh Steelers flogging the Carolina Panthers on Thursday Night Football may put wrench in that. As Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater talked about in the opening segment of Friday’s 1st & 10 @ 10 on Orange and Blue 760, that performance by Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers could pose a problem in a little over two weeks. Though as Mase said, you have to take small steps and win an away game that’s not actually an away game because of the attendance for the Los Angeles Chargers a week from Sunday. This segment is the first of the show.Still, for those in Broncos Country hoping for the 7-0 miracle journey, reality splashed some cold water on that front Thursday. Bonus listen Our Jeff Essary joined the guys to talk about the Broncos and the improvement in the red zone.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz