Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

15.08.2019 08:22
won the Malaysian Open in 1997 and is looking Antworten

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Lee Westwood saw his four-shot lead trimmed to just one on Saturday after a bogey at the final hole of the third round of the Malaysian Open. Westwood shot a 1-under 71 for a three-round total of 14-under 202 but is only one shot ahead of English compatriot Andy Sullivan, who had a 66 as he chases his first tour title. Frenchman Julien Quesne is another three shots back in third place after a 69. Westwood, who turns 41 next week, won the Malaysian Open in 1997 and is looking for a repeat to end a near two-year winless drought. For a third day in a row he birdied the opening hole of the Kuala Lumpur Golf Club course before dropping a shot with a three-putt bogey at the second. He added birdies at the fifth -- also for a third day in succession -- and at the par-3 12th before two-putting the final green for bogey after having to play his approach shot from the slope of a fairway bunker. "It was tricky out there and I didnt play as well as I did the first two days and there was some tough flags out there," Westwood said. "I got a couple of bad breaks out there today but I am leading with a day to play, so I am quite happy with that." Italys Matteo Manassero celebrated his 21st birthday with his best round of the tournament, a 67 to sit in a tie for 14th at 6 under. Defending champion Kiradech Aphibarnrat was forced to pull out ahead of the third round because of inflammation of his tonsils. There was no sign of the hornets that attacked Pablo Larrazabal on the 14th hole during Fridays second round, forcing the Spaniard to jump into a water hazard. Larrazabal shot a 70 to sit tied for 23rd at 4 under. Greg Lloyd Youth Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. Mike Wagner Steelers Jersey . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-John-Stallworth-Jersey/ . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. James Conner Steelers Jersey . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. T. J. Watt Steelers Jersey .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre has become only the fifth player in major league history to hit 100 home runs for three different teams. Beltre, in his fourth season with Texas, hit his 100th homer for the Rangers on Wednesday night against the Colorado Rockies. It was his second this season, after hitting his first Tuesday night. Before joining the Rangers, Beltre hit 147 homers for the Los Angeles Dodgers (1998-2004) and 103 homers for Seattle (2005-09).dddddddddddd The other players with 100 homers for three different teams are Darrell Evans (Atlanta, San Francisco and Detroit), Reggie Jackson (Kansas City/Oakland, New York Yankees, California), Alex Rodriguez (Seattle, Texas and Yankees) and Jim Thome (Cleveland, Philadelphia, Chicago White Sox). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz