Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.08.2019 10:46
CHICAGO -- For the Chicago Bulls, there is only way to ease the pain from the Luol Deng trade. [url=http://www.jetsrookiestore.c Antworten

CHICAGO -- For the Chicago Bulls, there is only way to ease the pain from the Luol Deng trade. Trevon Wesco Jersey . Just keep winning. D.J. Augustin had 20 points and 12 assists and Joakim Noah added 19 points and 14 rebounds, helping the streaking Bulls beat the Charlotte Bobcats 103-97 on Saturday night. Chicago had seven players score in double figures in its fifth consecutive victory. The Bulls (17-18) also improved to 3-0 since they traded Deng to Cleveland late Monday night for Andrew Bynum and draft picks. Chicago then cut Bynum in a salary dump. "The trade definitely hurt," Noah said in his first public comments since the deal. "Weve got to move on, but I feel confident in this team. Were working really hard. "A lot of people say this is a business, and all that, but this game is more than a business to me. I put everything Ive got into this. Lu was the same way, so it was hard for me to digest. Thats just my perspective. Everybody has a different job. Im not mad at anybody." Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau also wasnt a fan of the deal, but likes the way his team has responded. "I think its so important to be mentally tough when you face adversity," he said. "Theyve shown that throughout the year. Every time we get knocked down, we get back up -- and thats the mentality you have to have in this league. Things dont always go your way, and when they dont, you cant sit there and mope. Youve got to move on and get ready for the next one. "Ive said this before: If youre not satisfied with your circumstances, then you have to do everything you can to change them. I think thats what our team is doing. Were fighting, scratching, clawing. Whatever we have to do, thats what were gonna do." Mike Dunleavy scored 17 points for Chicago, which recovered after blowing a 15-point lead in the second half. Carlos Boozer had 12 points and 10 rebounds. The Bobcats (15-23) have dropped three straight. Gerald Henderson had 30 points, and Kemba Walker scored 29. Charlotte scored 22 of the last 29 points of the third to tie it at 70 heading to the final period. Walker had 13 points in the run, including a layup with 0.7 seconds to go. Josh McRoberts dunk gave the Bobcats a 73-72 lead in the fourth, but the Bulls then scored 11 straight points. Noah got the run started with a dunk and scored seven points in the surge. The key fourth-quarter run put Chicago ahead to stay. Walkers layup got Charlotte within four with 11.8 seconds to go, but Kirk Hinrich hit two foul shots to help the Bulls hold on. Chicago played without guard Jimmy Butler, who injured his left quad during Friday nights victory in Milwaukee. Butler has missed 13 games this season due to injury. Hinrich and Taj Gibson had 12 points apiece for the Bulls, who made 21 of 26 foul shots. Cartier Martin, who signed a 10-day contract with the Bulls on Friday, scored 11 in his first game with the team. Al Jefferson had 20 points and 11 rebounds for the Bobcats, who went 19 for 20 at the line. Charlotte was outrebounded 46-34. The Bulls built a 52-42 halftime lead behind 13 points from Dunleavy, who has assumed the starting small forward spot previously held by Deng. Despite missing their two best players at the start of the season -- Deng and Derrick Rose, who is out for the season following knee surgery -- and another starter in Butler, the Bulls are in the midst of their best stretch of the season. "Were just going to go out there and give everything weve got," Noah said. "Theres no tanking . none of that. When people in Chicago say Chicago Bulls, I want them to be proud of that." NOTES: Jefferson had a total of 14 points in his two previous games before Saturday. "Hes in a dependent position," coach Steve Clifford said of Jefferson. "Its depending on the schemes of the way (opponents) play him." . The Bulls signed Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract on Friday and he finished with 11 points on 4-for-5 shooting against Charlotte. Chuma Edoga Womens Jersey . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. Jachai Polite Youth Jersey . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Keyshawn-Johnson-Jersey/ . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.This is how they describe their version of the puck. "The Aalto Puck is made in the same material as a regular hockey puck and behaves in the same way on ice with one fundamental difference. It has a built in randomness, it doesnt bounce as a regular puck, it can, depending on how its hit, speed off in different ways and more importantly, by adding an element of chance its the most equal puck produced. Jachai Polite Womens Jersey. Advantages are randomly given to either of the two competing teams. By adding the element of chance this small puck changes the big picture." To be honest, this will be a very hard idea to get past hockey purest, however evolutionary thinking always does cause a big stir in the beginning. Perhaps the puck should be part of the conversation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz