Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

22.08.2019 08:19
was pressured by the German player in both Antworten

MARSEILLE, France -- Defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga came through a stern test against 117th-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff to win 7-6 (4), 7-5 Saturday, setting up an Open 13 final against third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia after he upset top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France 6-3, 6-2. Tsonga was pressured by the German player in both sets. The Frenchman saved five break points in the first set. Struff broke his opponent at the start of the second set, before saving three break points of his own in the next game. But Tsongas experience told when he broke Struff twice at the end of the second set to reach his 19th career final, where he will bid for an 11th title. He leads 3-1 in career head-to-heads against Gulbis, who has won all four of his previous finals. In beating Gasquet for the first time at his third attempt, Gulbis had 15 aces and proved clinical on Gasquets normally strong serve, converting three of his four break-point chances. "Today was very good. Everything was working: serve, backhand," Gulbis said. "I was a bit tired from yesterday, so I just tried to keep the points short and I felt so good doing that." It was a frustrating afternoon for Gasquet, who again fell at the semifinal stage after his defeat to countryman Gael Monfils at the Open Sud de France in Marseille earlier this month. "It was very difficult for me. He was just better," Gasquet said. "On a fast surface like this, its very tough to play against somebody like Ernests. He was just more powerful than me and didnt have any weakness. I didnt have any chances, not a single break point." Xherdan Shaqiri Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. Mohamed Salah Liverpool Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/Women-Simon-Mignolet-Liverpool-Jersey/ .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. Rhian Brewster Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Jordan Henderson Jersey . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister.The Boston Red Sox announced on Wednesday that the team had claimed infielder/designated hitter Juan Francisco off waivers. Francisco, 27, appeared in 108 games for the Jays last season. He hit 16 home runs and drove in 43 RBI with a .220 average and .747 OPS. Francisco struck out 116 times in 287 at-bats. The Blue Jays acquired signed Francisco to a minor-league deal in April and called him up in the middle of the month when Maicer Izturis needed season-ending surgery.dddddddddddd Francisco is heading into his seventh season in the MLB. He has also spent time with the Cincinnati Reds, Atlanta Braves and Milwaukee Brewers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz