Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

24.08.2019 05:03
prime position following a big interception Antworten

The Chicago Bears were in trouble Womens Greg Zuerlein Jersey , leading by nine with the Rams in return by Joe Johnson III on an overthrown ball by Mitchell Trubisky.On the next play, with Los Angeles at the 27, Kyle Fuller picked off a wobbly pass by Jared Goff. In a flash, the threat was over and the Bears could breathe a little easier.That sequence late in the third quarter pretty much summed up the game.A spectacular defense delivered a prime-time performance, bailing out a struggling offense while carrying the NFC North leaders to a 15-6 victory over the NFC West champion Rams on Sunday."We had the interception, right, and then the very next play our defense got an interception, and that's what you're talking about, and so it circled right back to the next-play mentality," coach Matt Nagy said Monday."That's what I thought, we talked about that all week ?next play Gerald Everett Jersey , next play, next play ?and that was a pure example last night from both sides. On defense when you're playing well, OK, next play. On offense, you're not playing as well, next play."The next step could be securing a playoff spot. With three games to go, the Bears (9-4) are closing in on their first postseason appearance since the 2010 team won the NFC North.They bounced back from a wild overtime loss at the New York Giants to win for the sixth time in seven games, and they figure to be tested this week when the Packers visit. Though Green Bay has a losing record and fired coach Mike McCarthy on Dec. 2, the NFL's oldest rivalry has been one-sided in recent years.The Bears have dropped five straight and nine of 10 against the Packers, including a 24-23 gut punch in the opener at Lambeau Field. Green Bay rallied from a 20-0 deficit, with an injured Aaron Rodgers leading the way.But the Bears just took out the team that came in with the best record in the NFL. And they did it with their quarterback struggling Eric Weddle Jersey , thanks to their dominant defense."It definitely took us to another level going against the best team in the league," linebacker Leonard Floyd said. "It just gave us that extra motivation to go into next week."The Bears simply swarmed Goff, who threw a career-high four interceptions. He was also sacked three times and posted a career-low 19.1 rating.Chicago gave Todd Gurley no room to run, holding the NFL's leading rusher to a season-low 28 yards on 11 carries.And the Bears limited an offense that ranked No. 2 to 214 yards."What I'll say is we just had it (Sunday night)," defensive end Akiem Hicks said. "We had a lot of heart, we had a lot of focus and we pulled it out."The Bears needed it on a night when Trubisky had too many passes sail on him. He finished 16 of 30 for 110 yards and three interceptions after missing the previous two games because of a right shoulder injury."There were times I was just trying to do too much, make a play," he said. "I don't know if that's something I was doing mentally from sitting out for two weeks, just coming out here trying to put on a show, make big plays. I need to go in there, do my job."Nagy insisted it wasn't a step back for the Bears quarterback."Not when you win http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-cooper-kupp-jersey ," he said. "He made some plays when we needed to. For him to be able to keep learning, there's gonna be some bumps in the road. You can't throw for 350 yards every game. That's just not gonna happen in this offense in Year 1. That's not gonna happen."NOTE: Nagy said the Bears were still evaluating CB Bryce Callahan, who left with a left foot injury late in the first half. Last night hurt - a fact exacerbated by Sean McVay and the Los Angeles Rams looking inept on the NFL’s biggest stage. This loss will sit with us for a long time, but the decision makers in Las Vegas give us hope for the future.Odds makers at OddsShark, Westgate, and BetOnline.ag all put the Rams in the top four to make Super Bowl 54 in Miami next season. The Rams join the Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, New England Patriots, and New Orleans Saints as early favorites.This doesn’t do much to ease the frustration that Rams fans worldwide are feeling after the loss last night that was followed by the official announcement that the Cincinnati Bengals named Rams QB coach Zac Taylor as their head coach.But it does give hope to fans who are concerned about the Rams Super Bowl window closing.Yes, this team will look drastically different in 6 months when OTAs and training camp rolls around. But that isn’t necessarily a horrible thing either.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz