Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

26.08.2019 08:19
became the first English club to conquer Antworten

PARIS - With low scores at a premium on Saturday, Kevin Stadler fired a third-round, 1-over 72 and he extended his lead to four shots heading into the final day at the Alstom Open de France. Stadler, who sits atop the leaderboard at 9-under-par 204, entered the day up by three shots, but the rest of the field could not shoot low enough to catch the American. Stadler is seeking his second win on the European Tour. The 34-year-old held a 3-shot lead over Frenchman Victor Riu after the second round, but Riu carded a 2-over 73 and dropped into a tie for second place at 5-under 208. He is tied with Thongchai Jaidee, who shot a 69 at Le Golf National. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer is alone in fourth place at 3-under 210 after shooting a 70 on Saturday. Matthew Baldwin (70) and Bernd Wiesberger (71) are both right behind Kaymer at 2-under. Defending Alstom Open de France champion Graeme McDowell is eight shots off the pace at 1-under and he is tied for seventh with Robert Karlsson (70), Damien McGrane (72), Michael Hoey (73) and Mark Foster (73). Saturdays lowest round was a 3-under 68 turned in by Julien Quesne, who is at even-par for the week. Stadlers lead was not always so comfortable on Saturday. In fact, Riu started his round off strong and was able to pull even with the leader at one point. Up by three shots to begin the day, Stadler parred his first two holes before dropping a shot with a bogey at No. 3. Riu made birdies at both five and nine, while Stadler rounded out his front nine with six straight pars. The duo, who were paired together, shared the lead at 9-under heading to No. 10. Then the wheels started to come off for Riu, starting with a bogey on the par-4 10th hole. Stadler countered Rius bogey with a birdie to move two shots ahead. Riu picked himself up briefly with a birdie at 11, but back-to-back bogeys at 12 and 13 put him three shots back. Riu made birdie at 14 before making three straight bogeys from 15. He made par at 18 to finish his round. Stadler, on the other hand, cruised to six straight pars before making his second bogey of the round at No. 17, dropping his lead to four. He too parred the 18th and finished with a 72. "I got about what I deserved out of my game today," Stadler said. "I didnt play that great, made a whole lot of pars and did not have nearly as many looks as I had the last couple days, but you cant expect to play that well for four days in a row." Stadler understood how tough the course was playing, so he was pleased with his round. "I knew I really didnt have to do anything crazy today," he said "A couple less would have been nice, but overall Im happy the way it went." Jaidee had one of the better rounds on the day, making four birdies at seven, eight, 13 and 16. He also made bogey at the third and 18th holes. NOTES: Just three players (Quesne, Jaidee and Wade Ormsby) were able to break 70 on Saturday ... Stadler is looking to become the first American to win the Open de France since Barry Jaekel in 1972 ... With no bogey-free rounds on Saturday, there have been just two all week (Stadler in round one, Victor Dubuisson in round two). Andy Greene Devils Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Mirco Mueller Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-ken-daneyko-devils-jersey/ .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Jesper Bratt Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Ken Daneyko Jersey . LOUIS -- St.Saracens coach Mark McCall believes that there will be more glory days for Saracens after they won their first European title. Saracens became the first English club to conquer Europe for nine years as Owen Farrell kicked seven penalties from seven attempts in a 21-9 win over Racing 92.Europe has been the stage for a series of agonising failures for Saracens, who have come up short in the final and semi-finals in recent seasons. But having become the first team in the competitions 20-year history to complete an unbeaten campaign, they are the undisputed rulers of the continent and McCall believes it could be the start of something special. Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall says he is so pleased for everyone involved with the club after they beat Racing to be crowned champions of Europe We have got a tightness and a togetherness in this group, McCall told Sky Sports.Hopefully if we are humble enough, which I think we are, and hungry enough, which I know we are, then there will be more days like this ahead.I am just so chuffed for a lot of people. I am chuffed for the players who have worked so hard - not just this year but in previous years. I am chuffed for the staff and for Nigel Wray (Saracens chairman) who has put his heart and soul in to the club for 20 years, it is wonderful to finally give him the big prize at the end. Highlights from the Champions Cup final between Racing 92 and Saracens in Lyon McCall was impressed with the way his side handle the conditions and the way his Richard Wigglesworth and Owen Farrell controlled the game.ddddddddddddI thought for large parts we were in control and I think we could have won more comfortably, added McCall. Maro Itoje added the Champions Cup to his Grand Slam that he won with England earlier in the year and hailed their 21-9 victory I think our half-backs were wise and tactically in control of the game. When we had to show some maturity and some common sense I thought it was a really good clarity of thought and we did not give penalties away. I think we have shown how much they have grown in the last two years. Also See: Kings of Lyon Racing 92 9-21 Saracens recap Follow @SkySportsRugby Fixtures and results ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz