Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

28.08.2019 05:08
2018 Good Morning!I mentioned the other day in the mythica Antworten

Friday Open Thread: October 5th Eric Kendricks Jersey ,l words up top may be truncated at times due to my new schedule, today is one of those days as I’m finishing this after midnight. While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris and Eric have a spot where you can keep up with all the Vikings-Eagles news.Minnesota Vikings FanPulse Week 5: Confidence still dropping.Chris and Brandon (Obligatory Welcome Aboard) Have five good questions with Bleeding Green Nation.Over At BGN Brandon and Chris have Eagles vs. Vikings Game Preview: 5 questions and answers with the enemy.Eric has his weekly game preview, Vikings at Eagles: Paper Champions. While you’re there check out the GBSOTW.Dan has his weekly Vikings NFC North Rivals: News and Notes, Week 5.Finally, a Fanpost from an Eagles fan: “Ask an Eagles Fan.”Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com NFL Network’s Randy Moss joins the Winning Formula crew on “Vikings GamePlan” Winning Formula: Most Pressing Issue To Fix On Defense?NOTEBOOK: Thielen, Diggs Prefer Wins Over Personal Stats.Presser points: DeFilippo on run game, Edwards on Iloka, Priefer on the returners.From their lunch break series: Lunchbreak: Vikings look to get the running game on track.League news: From NFL.com Tom Brady throws 500th career touchdown pass in win.Vikings’ Dalvin Cook set to be questionable for Sunday.Mike Zimmer: ‘This isn’t time for ‘woe is me’’There’s more there, check it out.We come to today’s media selection: Skid Row-I remember youAgain http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-latavius-murray-jersey , we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm. Hi kids, and welcome to the (snowy?!) weekend, at least if you’re in Minnesota. Down here STL way, it’s colder, might get some flurries over the weekend Womens Trae Waynes Jersey , but yeah...it was 75 yesterday.Anyway,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsGreatest Playoff Win of All Time TournamentGreatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament,Final Four Game 1New,38commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareGreatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament, Final Four Game 1Hi kids, and welcome to the (snowy?!) weekend, at least if you’re in Minnesota. Down here STL way, it’s colder, might get some flurries over the weekend, but yeah...it was 75 yesterday.Anyway, we’re down to our final four games left to decide the greatest playoff win of all time, and to be honest Danielle Hunter Jersey , it’s the four games I thought would be here. We have four really great ones left, and any one of them would make a fine champion, so may the best game win. Up until now, I’ve given a game summary, but if you click on the ‘Great Playoff Win of All Time Tournament’ link above, you can scroll through and read about those in any of the previous rounds, and catch some YouTube highlights as well. Today, I’m going to change it up, and give you why I think each game is the greatest win ever.As always, I’ll put a poll at the end, which will be open for about 24 hours. You’ll get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance to the final. Our first final four game features the 1969 NFL Championship game against the Cleveland Browns versus the 2004 Wildcard game against the Green Bay Packers.1969 NFL Championship against the Browns. For fans that are old enough to remember the entirety of the Purple People Eaters era http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey , this was the apex of that era, as a lot of folks think this was the best team Bud Grant ever put on the field. It was the Vikings that people remember—a tough, hard nosed team that played in brutal conditions, creating the best homefield advantage in the NFL. This team was the last official NFL Champion, and the 1969 season epitomized the Purple People Eaters era. QB Joe Kapp was the unquestioned leader, and represented everything that fans of the Vikings loved: a blue collar guy that didn’t throw a textbook pass, but made up for it with guts and willpower. This era has become somewhat mythical for those who witnessed it, and the 1969 team will always be a special one. And it’s this game that represents what that 1969 team was about.2004 Wildcard game against the Packers. Was this the best team in franchise history? No, not even close. It was a talented group, but like every team of the Mike Tice era, it was as schizophrenic as Minnesota weather in April. The Vikings really struggled at the end of the year, and couldn’t clinch a plyoff spot on their own Womens George Iloka Jersey , needing a series of breaks to back in to the last wildcard spot. No one gave them a shot against the Packers at Lambeau Field. Which is why this game merits serious consideration for the greatest playoff win in franchise history. They put it all together and beat their firecest rival, on the road, against a Hall of Fame quarterback running a team many people thought would go to the Super Bowl. And not only did they beat them, they dominated them for most of the game. When you add those things together, and the Randy Moss ‘Moon Over Lambeau’ when the Vikings iced the game, yeah, this win is among the best.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz