Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

02.09.2019 02:58
The Buccaneers sent coach Bruce Arians for a phy Antworten

sical before hiring him Christian Kirk Hersey 2019 , based on his age (66), health history (two separate forms of cancer), and dietary habits (drank paint as a child). The results were good enough to get the Bucs to hire him.“Man, they gave me this unbelievable physical,” Arians told 98.7 FM in Phoenix, via JoeBucsFan.com. “They said I got a C. That’s like the best news I’ve had in like 10 years. I got a C on the physical. Yeah Black Mason Cole Jersey , I mean, Cs were always great for me, you know what I mean? When you’ve been an F health-wise for 10 years, a C is great.”Arians, who added that he hopes to lose 30 pounds, also reflected on his one-year stint as a game analyst for CBS.“I got in trouble for saying a guy is ‘wide-ass open Mason Cole Jersey 2019 ,'” Arians said, explaining that the inability to speak freely frustrated him.He’ll now be able to speak freely once again, which is one of the reasons why he’s one of the most entertaining coaches in football. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the offseason, we send 32 polls to plugged in fans from each team. Cardinals fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.When it..."Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse Black Chase Edmonds Jersey , a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the offseason, we send 32 polls to plugged in fans from each team. Cardinals fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.When it comes to fandom, there’s usually little that happens that is based in logic.Who can blame us, that’s what being a fan is all about, having unbridled excitement and passion for your team no matter the circumstances.That’s why Chase Edmonds Jersey 2019 , when SB Nation sent out this week’s FanPulse to each fanbase on who is the favorites to win the NFC West, I was actually surprised by how low the Arizona Cardinals were.Only 3% of fans throughout the four sites think the Arizona Cardinals win the NFC West in 2019.Now, I’m willing to wager that 99% of the 3% is from Revenge of the Birds, but still, it was good to see that expectations are low right now and allow the team to grow into them over the season.Remember, last year before the first game was ever played Black Haason Reddick Jersey , Cardinals fans thought almost unanimously that they were a team heading in the right direction. That all the offseason talk of six or less wins was just hating.So, to see the NFC West mostly hold form and the fanbases seeing that the LA Rams are still the team to beat, is good.Let the Rams sit on top.Let the Seahawks think they’re under valued.Let the 49ers think they’re the sleeper.The Arizona Cardinals have to reload, and this time they can do it the right way and be better in the long run for it.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz