Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

02.09.2019 05:18
and gave Dallas a 4-3 win over the Detroit Red Antworten

DETROIT -- Overtime games suit the Dallas Stars just fine. Rich Peverleys goal at 4:41 of overtime completed a comeback and gave Dallas a 4-3 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday night. It was the Stars fourth win in overtime or a shootout of the season and third straight on their three-game road trip. "Weve had a lot of overtime games so far this year. You need to be able to get points in any way," Peverley said. Peverley beat Howard on a wrist shot from the high slot. "I came off (the boards) and was looking to shoot," he said. "A lot of traffic in front and he (Detroit goalie Jimmy Howard) never saw it." Shawn Horcoff, Jamie Benn and Cody Eakin also for Dallas. Kari Lehtonen stopped 26 shots. "Theyre a great team and theyve got some great players but we did a good job of being persistent," Peverley said. Todd Bertuzzi and Pavel Datsyuk each had a goal and an assist, Adam Almquist got his first career goal for Detroit, which lost its fourth straight at home. Henrik Zetterberg had three assists. Jimmy Howard made 24 saves. "Its a tough loss. We did a lot of good things. We played good enough defensively," Zetterberg said. "I dont think they created that many chances, I think we created more." Eakins power-play goal at 18:50 of third, and with Lehtonen pulled to make it a 6-on-4 advantage, tied the game at 3. It was Eakins fourth goal and came on a wrist shot from the right circle. "In last minute, down one. Thinking, get it to the net." Eakin said. Detroits Justin Abdelkader was in the penalty box for goaltender interference after being called with 2:44 left in regulation as he ran into Lehtonen after getting off a shot. "I would think any penalty 200 feet from home isnt a good one. All youve got to do is flip it into the corner and grind some time off of the clock. Thats good for you," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. "What you cant do is take a penalty in any spot at that time of the game unless its going to save a goal. That was a tough one for us obviously. It wasnt his intention to hurt the team in any way, but its a lesson learned." Datsyuks goal with 8:26 left in the third gave Detroit a 3-2 lead. He made a nice move past Horcoff in the slot before firing a wrist shot past Lehtonen. It was Datsyuks seventh goal. Benn tied the game at 2, 4:08 into the third with a spectacular individual effort. He stole the puck from the Red Wings Darren Helm in the neutral zone, circled back to his own blue line and went end-to-end, made a move past Detroit defenceman Niklas Kronwall and put a backhand past Howard for his sixth goal. "Pretty lucky ... I didnt even see the net when I let the backhand shot go. Found a hole," Benn said. Horcoff put the Stars on the scoreboard at 19:39 of the second period when he was left alone in front of Howard. It was Horcoffs second goal. Bertuzzi opened the scoring 7:44 into the second period with his fifth goal. His one-time slap shot from the high slot area, that deflected off the stick of Dallas Ryan Garbutt, beat Lehtonen. Almquist, a rookie defenceman playing in his second NHL game, made it 2-0 with 5:10 left in the second. He scored on a one-time shot from the slot. NOTES: Detroit RW Johan Franzen missed his third game with an upper-body injury. ... Dallas GM Jim Nill was formerly the Red Wings assistant GM. It was his first game in Detroit in his new position. ... Detroit RW Jordin Tootoo cleared waivers earlier on Thursday but remains with the team. ... Horcoff played collegiately at Michigan State. ... Red Wings backup G Jonas Gustavsson came off injured reserve, where he was because of a stiff neck, on Thursday. Detroit also sent G Jared Coreau to its AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids on Thursday. .. Dallas C Tyler Seguin was helped off the ice with a bloody face in the third period after colliding with two teammates. He played junior hockey with the suburban Detroit-based Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League. Melvin Gordon III Jersey . Felix Pie had an RBI double earlier in the inning, as Baltimore rallied for three runs to overcome a 3-2 deficit. J.J. Hardy had two hits and Matt Wieters chipped in with an RBI double for the Orioles, who pushed their winning streak to three games. Lance Alworth Chargers Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Joey-Bosa-Elite-Jersey/ . Power had a two-lap average of 218.896 mph in qualifying Friday at the high-banked, high-speed 1 1/2-mile track for his 34th career pole. Jerry Tillery Womens Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Derwin James Jersey .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. PITTSBURGH -- Russell Martin has played long enough to realize that games in early June are rarely pivotal. Yet the Pirates veteran catcher admitted that Friday nights win felt good as Pittsburgh tries to stay with striking distance of the first-place Milwaukee Brewers in the NL Central. Martin had three hits, including a three-run double during an eight-run sixth inning, and the Pirates rolled to a 15-5 victory over the Brewers, handing nemesis Kyle Lohse his first loss since April 1. The Pirates still trail the Brewers by six games, primarily because they have gone 3-8 against Milwaukee this season. The win was Pittsburghs sixth in its last eight games. "Anytime in the season where you can just feed off each other like that, its going to be a fun time," Martin said. "Especially against a team that were trailing right now. If you can beat up on a good team, it definitely does give you confidence." Martins double keyed an inning that increased Pittsburghs lead to 13-3 and included Jose Tabata hitting two RBI singles and reliever Tyler Thornburg issuing two bases-loaded walks. The Pirates sent 13 batters to the plate. "We were able to barrel some balls and we took some walks," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "The hits were nice, the walks were kind of runaway walks. Not many pitches were close in the walk sequence, it is what it is." Lohse (7-2) had won seven consecutive decisions, the longest active streak in the major leagues, but was tagged for eight runs and nine hits in five-plus innings. He had won his last six decisions against the Pirates, dating to 2011, and pitched a three-hit shutout against the Chicago Cubs five days earlier. "I could go inning by inning about everything that went wrong but it was just one of those games where they hit good pitches and they hit bad pitches," Lohse said. "The best thing to do is forget about it and get ready for the nextt one.dddddddddddd Thats the approach I took after I threw the shutout and thats the approach this time." Rookie Brandon Cumpton (1-2) allowed three runs in 5 1-3 innings after giving up 11 runs -- the most by a major league pitcher this season -- in 3 2-3 innings in losing his previous start at the Los Angeles Dodgers last Saturday. "I really just put my head down and got back to work after that last start," Cumpton said. "I was just trusting my stuff and know its going to be there. It was great to get out there and get back on the horse." Andrew McCutchen homered and doubled for the Pirates while Jordy Mercer homered and hit an RBI single. Carlos Gomez, Aramis Ramirez and Scooter Gennett all had two hits for the Brewers. McCutchen doubled in a run and scored on Martins single in the first inning as the Pirates jumped on Lohse early. McCutchens seventh homer, a solo shot in the third, made it 3-0. NOTES: Pittsburgh LF Starling Marte, who is hitless in his last 20 at-bats, did not start for a third straight game. Tabata took his place for a second straight game. ... Milwaukee LHP Tom Gorzelanny, who is rehabbing from off-season shoulder surgery, pitched 2 1-3 scoreless innings for Triple-A Nashville on Friday night against Memphis in a PCL game. Though he has allowed two runs in 14 innings in nine games, Gorzelanny likely wont be ready to be activated from the DL when his 30-day rehab assignment ends next Friday. ... Pirates RHP Stolmy Pimentel, who is on the DL with right shoulder inflammation, pitched three scoreless innings in a rehab start for Double-A Altoona against Trenton in the Eastern League. ... RHP Vin Mazzaro accepted an outright assignment by Pittsburgh to Triple-A Indianapolis after clearing waivers. He was designated for assignment May 26. ... Brewers RHP Matt Garza (3-4, 4.42) faces RHP Edinson Volquez (3-4, 4.25) on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz