Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

04.09.2019 04:14
The 3rd round of the NFL Draft Antworten

is finally here!"The Redskins added a weapon for new QB Dwayne Haskins yesterday when they drafted his teammate from Ohio State Dustin Hopkins Jersey , WR Terry McLaurin. They also traded their second third round pick to the Bills to get two 4th round picks.The Redskins have seven picks today.They have two 4ths, two 5ths, a 6th, and two 7ths to work with. Washington needs a lot of depth, and cheap talent, and they should be able to find both. Enjoy Day 3!DO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS!Day 3: Rounds 4 through 7When: Saturday April 27th at 12 p.m. EasternTime per pick: 5 minutes for rounds 4-6; 4 minutes for round 7TV channels: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN DeportesOnline: WatchESPN, fuboTV (free trial) Tress Way Jersey , NFL.com/watchRadio: SiriusXM NFL RadioRedskins draft picks:Washington Redskins 2018 Draft PicksRound 1(#15): Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio StateRound 1(#26): Montez Sweat, OLB, Mississippi StateRound 2(#46): Traded to the Colts for #26Round 3(#76): Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio StateRound 3(#96): Traded to the BillsRound 4(#112): Bryce Love, RB, StanfordRound 4(#131): Wes Martin, G Clinton Portis Jersey , IndianaRound 5(#153):Round 5(#173):Round 6(#206):Round 7(#227):Round 7(#253):Full 7 round draft orderDO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS!NFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/list...portersRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/lists/beat-writers“The League Done Messed Up” T-shirtsDO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS!Daily Slop: Brantley feels like he can make the Redskins d-line more disruptive; Danny Johnson overcomes small-school stigma PHOTOS: Cardinals Week Practice (9/3/18)Check out these photos of the Redskins' preparing for their Week 1 game against the Arizona Cardinals Monday, Sept. 3, 2018, at the Inova Sports Performance Center at Redskins Park.Caleb Brantley: "I Feel Like I Can Add Pressure Up The Middle"Washington Redskins defensive lineman Caleb Brantley speaks to the media following Monday's practice at the Inova Sports and Performance Center at Redskins Park.Danny Johnson overcomes small-school stigma to make Redskins - The Washington PostRedskins rookie cornerback Danny Johnson makes the 53-man roster despite coming from a smaller school and not being drafted.Redskins’ 2018 schedule: Game-by-game analysis, plus win probabilities - The Washington PostTaking a closer look at each game on Washington's 2018 schedule.Redskins Finalize Practice Squad Before Start Of Regular SeasonThe Redskins announced that they have signed 10 players to the practice squad, which includes some players that spent time with the organization throughout training camp and the preseason.Redskins’ Alex Smith isn’t NFL’s best at anything, but ‘he’s pretty damn good’ at everything - The Washington PostIn searching for a replacement for Kirk Cousins, Washington found exactly what it wanted in Smith.Alex Smith, Vernon Davis were prolific combo in San Francisco - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNSmith has thrown more TD passes to Davis than any other player in his career, and their connection hasn't faded as they reunite in Washington.Washington Redskins sign Caleb BrantleyThe Washington Redskins have signed defensive lineman Caleb Brantley and waived Anthony Lanier with an injury designation.Redskins' Chris Thompson ready to 'take that first hit' - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNAfter a gruesome leg injury ended his season in 2017 Brandon Scherff Jersey , Thompson said he is ready to go, with no restrictions.Fantasy Football: potential 2018 sleeper picks | NBC Sports WashingtonIt's ALMOST NFL season. Fantasy football is about to take off.Caleb Brantley feels like he can make the Redskins defensive line more disruptive | NBC Sports Washington"This was one of my pre-draft visits," Brantley told reporters after wrapping up his first practice with the 'Skins. "This is one of the places I thought I was going to come, that I liked, but it didn't end up happening that way. I'm just glad to be here to get the opportunity. Just looking to make the most of it."Need to Know: Redskins cap space sufficient but tight going into the season | NBC Sports WashingtonIn the offseason, the rule of 51 is in effect. That means that your cap number is the sum of the cap charges of the 51 most expensive players on the roster. That is how teams are able to carry 90 players under a salary cap designed for 53. But after final cuts, all 53 of the players on the roster count against the cap. On top of that—and this is the big one—players who are on injured reserve go against the cap. That added $2.6 million to their cap charges. The biggest charge to the IR cap belongs to Derrius Guice's $826,000.Redskins made change to Caleb Brantley with run defense in mind | NBC Sports WashingtonThe Redskins were impressed by Lanier’s pass pressure but not happy with his rushing defense. They might take a little bit of a step down in the pass rush department with Brantley, but they think that his run-stopping ability will make up for that.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz