Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

04.09.2019 05:29
Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening Antworten

SANDY, Utah - Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday. Alvaro Saborio had his first goal of the season for Salt Lake (1-0-2), which drew for the second straight match. The Galaxy (0-1-1) stole a road point against the team that beat them in the MLS season opener. Salt Lake struck in the 19th minute when Joao Plata crossed the ball to Saborio, who was unmarked near the far post. He took full advantage, settling the ball and firing it from just outside the 6-yard box for an easy goal. The Galaxy capitalized on a poor pass by Chris Wingert at midfield to pull the goal back before halftime. Following the takeaway, Keane outmanuvered Chris Schuler and threaded the ball inside the near post in the 35th minute. Cameron Jordan Youth Jersey . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/ . Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. Archie Manning Womens Jersey . The 30-year-old Kottaras served as Kansas Citys backup catcher last season after being claimed off waivers from Oakland in January. Willie Roaf Youth Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Cardinals offence is back in one of those rough patches. They need to be out of this rut soon. "Theres nothing wrong with us getting a couple of hits early," manager Mike Matheny said after the Seattle Mariners snapped a five-game losing streak with a 4-1 victory Saturday night. "Theres nothing wrong with getting a couple of runs." Rookie James Paxton gave up two hits in six shutout innings, quieting a near-sellout crowd of 41,374, and the Cardinals dropped into a first-place tie in the NL Central. "I was really just kind of locked in on the catcher, I didnt really hear the crowd much," Paxton said. "I kind of noticed how many people were there after they took me out of the game. "I said to somebody, Wow, theres a lot of people here." The Cardinals totalled 26 runs while sweeping the Pirates to regain the Central lead at the start of a nine-game homestand. Theyve scored three runs in two games against the Mariners and leadoff man Matt Carpenter thought the unfamiliarity has definitely been a factor. "Weve faced the Pirates 100 times and we know exactly what A.J. Burnett has, we know what Francisco Liriano has, and those kinds of guys," Carpenter said. "Then we come in here and weve got these guys, and nobody knows anything about anybody." Now, St. Louis and Pittsburgh share the division lead once again. The Pirates topped the Cubs 2-1. "Weve got a chance to kind of control our own destiny," Carpenter said. "Hopefully at the end of this thing, well be happy where we are." The Cardinals mustered only three hits, including Carpenters league-leading 50th double in the eighth. He later scored on a wild pitch by Charlie Furbush. Franklin Gutierrez hit a two-run double in the fifth inning that ended St. Louis rookie Michael Wachas scoreless streak at 23 2-3 innings. Kendrys Morales hit his 22nd homer in eighth off Tyler Lyons to make it 3-0. The St. Louis hitters hhave been struggling all week, and they never got going against the 24-year-old Paxton (2-0), who limited them to a pair of singles.dddddddddddd The first was by Wacha (3-1) in the third when Paxton came off the bag to field a tapper and then slipped and fell, losing his grip. Paxton struck out five and walked two. He won his major league debut a week ago against Tampa Bay, allowing an earned run in six innings. Danny Farquhar finished for his 14th save in 16 chances. Wacha struck out five in his seventh career start, but also walked four in five innings. Mariners pitchers were 0 for 20 with 13 strikeouts this year before Wacha walked Paxton on four pitches in the fifth to put runners on first and second with none out, setting up Gutierrezs double. "Hes trying to give me a free out, bunting the ball," Wacha said. "Its not acceptable, walking the pitcher. Anybody really. I wasnt really too excited about that." Paxton said it was his first at-bat in more than a decade. "I didnt really know what to do with the bat after I got walked," Paxton said. "I just kind of dropped it and then told the umpire when I was at second base I hadnt run the bases in about 11 years, gave him a little chuckle. "It was fun to be out there and do that. It was pretty cool." Seattle leadoff man Brad Miller was removed with a mild left hamstring strain after running out a sacrifice bunt in the fifth. Replacement Carlos Triunfel had a sacrifice fly in the ninth off Fernando Salas. NOTES: Yadier Molina, who threw out two runners attempting to steal in the same inning Friday, was the first Cardinals C to do that since manager Mike Matheny on May 1, 2001, at Florida. Matheny said he didnt remember the occasion, but added, "You dont normally get that many opportunities unless youre stinking, or else your pitchers just giving you no chance." ... Morales has five homers in the last 10 games after going 28 games without a long ball. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz