Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

04.09.2019 05:51
The Broncos homegrown second round Antworten

draft pick attended the tribute set up for the fans at the Broncos stadium today." Denver Broncos PodcastsDalton Risner shares his thoughts on Pat BowlenNew Bradley Chubb Jersey ,9commentsThe Broncos homegrown second round draft pick attended the tribute set up for the fans at the Broncos stadium today.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Dalton Risner shares his thoughts on Pat BowlenTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailGrowing up a Broncos fan, Colorado native Dalton Risner already has a special connection to the team that drafted him, and its owner, after watching them play for years. Risner joined 1st & 10 at 10 on Orange & Blue 760 today to briefly share his memories of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, and what it means to now play for Mr. B’s team.“One of my first memories of Mr. Bowlen was growing up just hearing the type of winning attitude that he had. I remember my grandpa talking about the kind of owner that he was and what he demanded out of his players and how he wanted to win at everything. That’s a quote that we have in our locker room, and I definitely have held onto that, and have had a lot of respect for him ever since I was a kid.”Dalton elaborated further on Mr. B’s desire to win at everything and how that trickles down to every part of the organization. “He wants to win at everything and that’s what the Broncos organization is about, is no matter what, Mr. Bowlen wants to win at it. He wants to be successful and not only be a good football team, but have a group of players that represent off the field and that’s exactly what he’s about. I’m so thankful I’m a part of an organization like that and had an owner that took pride in that because I think that goes a long way, especially in the NFL. That’s one thing that I take a lot of pride in.”Check out the full interview above, and also head over to Denverbroncos.com to see more great photos about the tribute at Broncos stadium today. The quote got a lot of reaction from people, but its just a continuation of Vic Fangio’s honest assessments of Drew Lock as a rookie." Denver Broncos NewsVic Fangio on Drew Lock: “I was hoping for more, but I’m not surprised.”New,262commentsThe quote got a lot of reaction from people, but its just a continuation of Vic Fangio’s honest assessments of Drew Lock as a rookie. MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Vic Fangio on Drew Lock: “I was hoping for more, but I’m not surprised.”TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesThe Denver Broncos beat the Atlanta Falcons 14-10 on two touchdown drives, one early in the game with Kevin Hogan at quarterback and the other near the end with Brett Rypien throwing one up for Juwann Winfree. In between, there was a whole lot of Drew Lock and the results were less than inspiring. Lock finished 7/11 for 34 yards and a couple of sacks. He looked lost at times and struggles with accuracy. After the game, Head Coach Vic Fangio provided a very pointed response to Lock’s overall performance. In short, Lock is right where Fangio thought he was. “I was hoping for more, but [I’m] not surprised Courtland Sutton Jersey ,” Fangio said. “He’s still got a lot of work to do. I thought his accuracy wasn’t clean all the time along with his reads, but that’s to be expected. We’ve got four more games and we’ve got to get him ready, more ready than he is right now.” That quote created a bit of a negative reaction on Twitter and had many fans using the ‘bust’ label already. Here’s the thing, though. Fangio has been telling us all along that Lock has a long way to go before he’s ready to be an NFL quarterback. He isn’t setting high or low expectations - he’s just setting expectations.Back during the first week of Broncos training camp, he made sure to note where Lock had the tools, while also noting that he is far from being ready to use them. “I think a quarterback that can change his arm angles is a positive when it’s needed,” Fangio said on July 19th. “I don’t think you want to do it when you don’t have to do it. Obviously if somebody’s in my face and I might have to do that, that’s good to have that talent, but if I’m here strong in the pocket I want to throw over the top, nice and strong and not rely on side arm. It’s good that he can do that, but he needs to use it when he needs to not when he doesn’t need to. I think that’s part of what I said yesterday. His college offense really had no carry over to pro offenses and he was under duress a lot of times at his college, so a lot of his plays he was running around. I don’t think he’s far along being a ready NFL quarterback as he could have been. That’s what I mean when he’s got to get ready. He’s not a quarterback yet. He’s a hard throwing pitcher that doesn’t know how to pitch yet, so the faster he gets that the better off he’ll be and we’ll be.”Fangio’s approach to development a player is honesty. Looking back, I don’t think that is something any of us is used to from a coach. At time, it felt like Paxton Lynch was being wrapped in a bubble and protected by the coaching staff when everyone could see he was not ready for the NFL. That’s just not Fangio’s style and that might be a good thing.There has been improvement in Lock’s game, but two weeks is hardly enough time to develop into a starting-caliber quarterback. “He’s getting better,” Fangio said of Lock earlier this week. “I think he’s getting better. He’s not what I would call—he’s not a union NFL quarterback yet, but he’s improving.”The Broncos have Joe Flacco, so there is no rush to bring Lock up to speed. They clearly want to do him right and having someone like Flacco starting affords them that opportunity. When Trevor Siemian was starting, there was likely more of a sense of urgency around Lynch. That’s the difference between having a quarterback and not having one.Broncos NewsNFL News

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz