Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

04.09.2019 08:19
after the match that he hoped to have a new Antworten

PARIS - Andy Murray hired former tennis player Amelie Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, and will work with her at least through the grass-court season. Murray, who won the Wimbledon title last year, has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. He reached the French Open semifinals this week, losing to Rafael Nadal in straight sets, and said after the match that he hoped to have a new coach in place for Wimbledon. The tournament at the All England Club starts on June 23. "Im excited by the possibilities of the new partnership and Amelie is someone I have always looked up to and admired," Murray said in a statement. "Shes faced adversity plenty of times in her career, but was an amazing player and won major titles, including Wimbledon." Mauresmo, a former top-ranked player from France, won two Grand Slam titles. She won her first at the Australian Open in 2006, and followed that up with the Wimbledon title a few months later. She retired at the end of the 2009 season, and has been French Fed Cup captain since 2012. "Im really excited to be able to work with Andy," Mauresmo said. "Hes an amazingly talented tennis player and I feel I have plenty to offer both him and the team around him. Im looking forward to getting down to work and helping him win more Grand Slams." With Lendl by his side, Murray finally won a major title at the 2012 U.S. Open. Then he won the Wimbledon title a year later, becoming the first British man since Fred Perry in 1936 to win the championship at the All England Club. Murray grew up being coached by his mother, Judy Murray. She is now the British Fed Cup captain. "I have a very strong coaching team already in place, but I think Amelie brings with her experience and tactical expertise and will push us all to improve," Murray said. "Everyone I know talks very highly of Amelie, as a person and coach, and Im convinced that her joining the team will help us push on - I want to win more Grand Slams." Eli Manning Youth Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. Dexter Lawrence Giants Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Mark-Bavaro-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=865 . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Dalvin Tomlinson Womens Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. Phil Simms Giants Jersey . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way.MOSCOW -- Ukrainian football club Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk says UEFA has moved the first leg of its Champions League qualifier against FC Copenhagen out of eastern Ukraine. The city of Dnipropetrovsk had previously been approved by UEFA despite the conflict in Ukraine, but the European body moved the third qualifying round match to Kyiv. Dnipro wrote on Twitter that "UEFA has forbidden the hosting of the Dnipro-Copenhagen match in DDnipropetrovsk," adding that it would still be held on July 30, but at the Olympic Stadium in Kyiv.dddddddddddd Ukraines other Champions League team, Shakhtar Donetsk, has said it will play its home games in the western city of Lviv because Donetsk is under pro-Russian rebel control. Dnipropetrovsk is a largely Russian-speaking city 210 kilometres (131 miles) from Donetsk and has seen comparatively little unrest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz