Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

06.09.2019 05:34
pole at Bristol Motor Speedway. Hamlin se Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. -- Denny Hamlin ended two weeks of Team Penske dominance by winning the pole at Bristol Motor Speedway. Hamlin set a track record Friday with a lap at 129.991 mph to earn the top starting spot. It broke the mark of 129.535 set by Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch a year ago, and ensured that neither Brad Keselowski or Joey Logano won the pole for the first time since NASCARs new knockout qualifying debuted three weeks ago. Hamlin ran only one lap in the first segment and it was good enough to lock him into the top 12 to advance into the second segment. He then ran one lap, took the pole for Sundays race, and got out of his car to see if anyone could beat him. "As a short track guy, I can feel when, OK, this is all Ive got. Or, This is a really good lap," Hamlin said. He aborted an attempt at a second lap in the first segment because, "If that wasnt a top-12 lap, we were in big trouble. So I knew that was going to be good. Then ultimately strategy comes into play, wanting to conserve your car and keeping everything as cool as you can for the second segment "I was going to run two laps in the second segment, but I bobbled it pretty bad into Turn 3 and didnt finish the lap. But I knew the first one was good." So good that he wasnt very worried when Keselowski and Logano both pulled back onto the track as the clock ticked down to attempt to bump Hamlin from the pole. The teammates swept the front row at Phoenix and Las Vegas, where the new format was first used this season, and they made one last run at Hamlin. Keselowski came up just short, settling for second at 129.965. Logano was fourth, behind Hamlins teammate Matt Kenseth. "I feel like we did what we were supposed to do to be able to go out there and give it a shot for the pole," said Logano, the pole-winner last week at Las Vegas. "Dennys strategy was pretty good. Just not good enough for us." The Penske drivers were only able to make those final attempts because of a new rule this week by NASCAR that permitted the use of cooling units on pit road for teams to cool their engines following their runs. NASCAR decided Tuesday to allow the devices following a conference call with crew chiefs because of safety concerns raised by drivers. Because the engines had been getting so hot following the qualifying runs and the cooling units were not allowed, drivers were running laps on the bottom of the track at slow speeds to cool down. It was going on at the same time as other drivers were sailing by at full speed, and many drivers complained they had near collisions. "I think that rule change has made qualifying even better," Keselowski said. "Its removed danger and replaced with opportunity. I think that was for the betterment of the sport and certainly if for no other reason than safety, it was definitely worth it. But I also feel like being able to go out there and make multiple runs is now a lot more plausible." The early season struggles continued for Stewart-Haas Racing and even hit Kevin Harvick, who had been the lone bright spot for the organization through the first three races. Kurt Busch was the highest SHR qualifier at 13th, but Harvick was 27th and Danica Patrick was the last driver to qualify on speed at 36th. Team co-owner Tony Stewart had to use a provisional to make it in the field and will start 37th. Bradley Chubb Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. Joe Flacco Youth Jersey . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Tom-Jackson-Broncos-Jerseys/ .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. Dalton Risner Jersey . -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. Bradley Chubb Womens Jersey . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season.Juan Mata says Manchester United will get the chance to reach the Premier Leagues top positions when rivals inevitably drop points. The midfielder is on international duty with Spain ahead of their World Cup Qualifier against Macedonia on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 via the Red Button from 7.45pm, and their friendly against England on Tuesday. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Mata is already looking ahead to improving on Uniteds start to the Premier League season though, with Jose Mourinhos side lying sixth in the table and having collected their first win in five top-flight games in their last fixture against Swansea. United face fourth-placed Arsenal on November 20, live on Sky Sports 1, following the international break and Mata believes all of Uniteds Premier League rivals will provide them with an opportunity to make up the ground. Its true that our start to the season didnt go as we had hoped for, but we are there, Mata said at Spains pre-match press conference.The Premier League is a competition in which all the big clubs drop points and we remain hopeful that we can get closer to the top positions. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Swansea Mourinhos arrival at Old Trafford had led to reports Mata could have left United in the summer transfer window, but the former Chelsea player insisted there was no rift between the pair at the start of November.dddddddddddd Mata has revealed why he is in a much better place than he was before the season began. I want to continue to do the talking on the pitch after a strange summer, with so many things that came out that were false, he said.Im enjoying myself on the pitch and things are going well for me.Ive had a good month and I want to continue to showcase my talent on the pitch. Mata could face England at Wembley on Tuesday after being recalled to the Spain squad Mata could be in line to take on England at Wembley after being recalled to the Spain squad, having been a regular starter under Mourinho, and he is confident his Premier League form can help prolong his international career. I feel privileged each time I come here, he said. I feel the same enthusiasm as I felt when I first got here eight years ago.Ive been lucky enough to be a part of the most successful generation and the competition is fierce. Its difficult to get a spot. Now at 28, Im at a fantastic stage in my career. I still have a lot to give. I hope I can continue to come many more times.I hope I can continue to improve and do more things in England. Also See: Rooney coming back into form Injured Costa out of Spain-Eng Fergie: The hairdryer truth Utd a social media religion ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz