Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

07.09.2019 05:48
Experience tells Ryan Fitzpatrick that his job wit Antworten

h the Miami Dolphins might not last long.After all Myles Gaskin Jersey Boys , they are his eighth team. And for now, at least, he is glad to be their starting quarterback.“I’m going to come in from day one and act like and be the starting quarterback for this organization, until they tell me I’m not,” Fitzpatrick said Tuesday, one day after signing a two-year, $11 million deal.He replaces the departed Ryan Tannehill and becomes a caretaker until the Dolphins draft a franchise quarterback, perhaps next month but more likely in 2020.Most of the Dolphins’ offseason moves under new coach Brian Flores have positioned them for a poor season, followed by a high draft pick and big splash in free agency next year. In choosing to sign with the Dolphins Cheap Myles Gaskin Jersey , Fitzpatrick said he was not fazed by their bleak immediate outlook.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins, veteran LB Mike Hull agree to terms on 1-year contractThe next stop: Ryan Fitzpatrick moves into starting QB role with Dolphins, for nowDolphins sign former Jaguars guard-center Chris ReedDolphins sign QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to two-year, $11 million dealEnd of the road: Dolphins trade QB Ryan Tannehill to Titans for picks“I’ve been in pretty much every situation you can imagine in my career,” he said. “There are 32 of these starting gigs in the NFL, and this is one of them. The opportunity to be one of those 32 guys is an amazing privilege and honor. When they approached me about signing on, I was so excited about the chance to get on the field and play.”This year Fitzpatrick, 36, could become the first quarterback to throw a pass for eight teams. Always plagued by inconsistency Myles Gaskin Miami Dolphins Jerseys , he started seven games for Tampa Bay last season and had four 400-yard passing games before losing the No. 1 job to Jameis Winston.His average of 9.6 yards per attempt for the year was the NFL’s highest since Kurt Warner in 2000, and he said he is eager to keep playing.“I’ve been very fortunate,” he said. “Physically I feel great. For having a 14-year career and as many games as I’ve played, physically I feel probably as good as I could ever hope for.”Fitzpatrick, who has seven children, is changing teams for the fifth time since 2013, but he’s not sorry about all the moving.“I’ve loved it,” he said. “As a family we’ve looked at it as an adventure every time we’ve moved. We’ve had such a great time with it, meeting new people. The friendships we’ve made have truly been amazing for us. It’s not something I would change.”Despite the latest relocation Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , to sometimes steamy South Florida, Fitzpatrick said he will keep his trademark beard. It made it through two seasons in Tampa, which is nearly as hot.His new teammates include safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, who last season filed for a federal trademark of the nickname “FitzMagic.” The Dolphins’ new QB also has that nickname but does not anticipate any issues.“I haven’t talked to or met Minkah yet,” Ryan said. “First we’ve got to figure out if we’re related. But I think there’s plenty of magic to go around.” News yesterday indicated the Miami Dolphins had met with Missouri quarterback Drew Lock, a meeting that included the quarterback prospect being awed by the presence of Miami’s Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino. The Dolphins continued to look at potential quarterbacks on Wednesday, with the Palm Beach Post’s Joe Schad indicating Miami has met with Auburn’s passer Jarrett Stidham.Stidham had a down 2018 season, but much of Auburn’s offense struggled, not just the quarterback. Stidham threw for 2 Replica Myles Gaskin Jersey ,794 yards with 18 touchdowns and five interceptions on a 60.7 completion rate as a junior.The season before, his first at Auburn and in the SEC after transferring from Baylor via a junior college season, Stidham threw for 3,158 yards with 18 touchdowns, six interceptions, and a 66.5 percent completion rate. He was expected to become one of the top passers in college football this past season, but the Auburn offense never seemed to find their rhythm and Stidham’s production dropped.Now, at the Senior Bowl, Stidham can put the 2018 drop-off behind him and start looking toward being an NFL quarterback. The Senior Bowl should allow Stidham to show what he can do with upper-tier talent around him Stitched Myles Gaskin Jersey , something that he did not have this past season with Auburn.The Dolphins are doing their due-diligence right now, using the Senior Bowl as an opportunity to speak with as many potential draft targets as possible. Along with Lock and Stidham, the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero add that the Dolphins are expected to talk to quarterbacks Daniel Jones and Will Grier. Miami is expected to move on from incumbent starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill this offseason, but there is some speculation that the team may wait until 2020 to draft their “franchise” quarterback. Even if the plan is to wait for a quarterback, the Dolphins making sure they meet with and fully evaluate this year’s prospect pool is a positive sign from the team. They may not be in love with a player right now, but they could find that diamond-in-the-rough during their evaluations and change their plans to grab him this year.Could it be Stidham? The team has a little more information following their meeting.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz