Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

09.09.2019 10:53
New Raiders general manager Mike Mayock Antworten

is wasting no time getting to work in his new role.Mayock was front and center for the college football playoff national championship game between Alabama and Clemson.During ESPN’s pregame show Shilique Calhoun Jersey , Mayock was even gracious enough to give Steve Levy a few minutes of his time.One of the obvious questions Levy asked of Mayock was how the relationship will work between Gruden and himself. Most notably he confirmed what many already assumed; this is Gruden’s show. “I mean it’s an easy one in all honesty, Jon’s got final say if it ever comes to that.And I have zero problems with that.Now that being said I think we’re going to come to a consensus.I like a little yelling, a little screaming, a little fighting for the players you believe in.But at the end of the day Jon Gruden and I are going to know what a Raider looks like and smells like.I don’t think we’re going to have any issues.”Much as Mayock had told NFL Network last week, he reiterated his support for Derek Carr.“I’m excited about the Oakland Raiders, we got a head coach, got a quarterback, and I got three draft picks and we’re going to try and take advantage of that,” Mayock continued. He and Gruden have been working around the clock since he took the job a week ago today. He noted at that time that he would need help with ‘the mechanics of running a team’ and getting caught up has certainly kept him busy.“This is the first time I’ve been out of the building I think in a week Connor Cook Jersey , and I’m not even kidding ya.It’s been awesome.I’ve been a little overwhelmed by the non football duties that go along with being the GM.You’ve got to prioritize, get yourself back to the tape because that’s the reason I’m there in the first place.”Editor’s note: Levi Damien contributed to this article. Related: Ten observations, things to know about the Raiders 2019 schedule"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昍aiders 2019 NFL schedule: Dates, times, primetime games and moreNew,103commentsRelated: Ten observations, things to know about the Raiders 2019 schedulePDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders 2019聽NFL聽schedule: Dates, times, primetime games and moreKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe Raiders 2019 schedule is out. Here it is in all its glory:Week 1: Mon. AJ McCarron Jersey , Sept. 9DENVER BRONCOS7:20 p.m.ESPNWeek 2: Sun., Sept. 15KANSAS CITY CHIEFS1:05 p.m.CBSWeek 3: Sun., Sept. 22at Minnesota Vikings10:00 a.m.FOXWeek 4: Sun., Sept. 29at Indianapolis Colts10:00 a.m.CBSWeek 5: Sun., Oct. 6CHICAGO BEARS#10:00 a.m.FOXWeek 6: BYE Week 7: Sun., Oct. 20at Green Bay Packers10:00 a.m.CBSWeek 8: Sun., Oct. 27at Houston Texans10:00 a.m.CBSWeek 9: Sun., Nov. 3DETROIT LIONS1:05 p.m.FOXWeek 10: Thu., Nov. 7LOS ANGELES CHARGERS*5:20 p.m.FOXWeek 11: Sun. Jordy Nelson Jersey , Nov. 17CINCINNATI BENGALS1:25 p.m.CBSWeek 12: Sun., Nov. 24at New York Jets10:00 a.m.CBSWeek 13: Sun., Dec. 1at Kansas City Chiefs10:00 a.m.CBSWeek 14: Sun., Dec. 8TENNESSEE TITANS1:25 p.m.CBSWeek 15: Sun., Dec. 15JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS1:05 p.m.CBSWeek 16: Sat/Sun., Dec. 21/22at Los Angeles Chargers**TBDTBDWeek 17: Sun., Dec. 29at Denver Broncos1:25 p.m.CBS# Bears at Raiders will be played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London*Also airs on NFL Network and Amazon simulcastRaiders 2019 preseason schedule:Week 1 Los Angeles Rams TBAWeek 2 Thu., Aug. 15 at Arizona Cardinals 5:00 p.m. ESPNWeek 3 vs. Green Bay Packers TBAWeek 4 at Seattle Seahawks TBAThis is the NFL’s toughest schedule based on 2018 win percentages. Three of the AFC West teams are in the top ten toughest schedules.Toughest:1. Raiders (.539)2. Broncos (.533)3. Jaguars (.531)4. Texans (.527)T5. Bears (.520)T5. Chiefs (.520)T7. Falcons (.518)T7. Colts (.518)9. Titans (.514)

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz