Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

10.09.2019 04:04
One day after former Steelers receiver Antworten

Antonio Brown‘s ill-advised social-media attack on current Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , Steelers linebacker Vince Williams seemed to be sending a message to Brown.“I don’t address my personal relationships via social media like attention whores and clowns,” Williams tweeted. “If I got ya number I call, if I got ya addy I pull up.”Bleacher Report retweeted the message, interpreting it as, basically Roosevelt Nix Jersey , a subtweet directed at Brown. Williams took exception with that.“Don’t use my name or words to push your narrative,” Williams replied. “I have AB number if I had beef I’d call him. Sell your own stories.”Williams’ objection is noted, but it’s hard for him to get upset with the appearance that he was talking about Brown, given that Williams opted to send this specific message within 24 hours after the Brown/Smith-Schuster free-for-all. The 2018 regular season for the Pittsburgh Steelers was a forgettable one. Mired by drama and poor play the team fell short of multiple goals. No AFC North division title, and most importantly Jesse James Jersey , no seat in the AFC Playoffs.It is hard to believe, when looking back, this Steelers team was at one time 7-2-1, and winners of six in a row, and finished the season 9-6-1. Talk about a fall from grace.So Dan McCullers Jersey , what was the main reason for the Steelers’ downfall this past year? Was it the team dysfunction, or the massive amount of turnovers?Inquiring minds want to know the answer to this burning question, and this was the crux of the new podcast ‘Steelers Burning Question’ which aired last night on our YouTube channel. In the podcast I go into greater detail of the main reason the Steelers fell flat on their face in 2018.Plenty has to be deciphered here, and I lay it all out there for the listeners in the latest show...Check out the show below, and be sure to comment who you think is to blame in the comment section below!If you missed the live show Xavier Grimble Jersey , be sure to check out the YouTube clip here:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz