Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

16.09.2019 11:15
my third year when I was in New Orleans, I had Antworten

Home cooking is what sets the top two teams in the NFC apart. Watch it live on TSN with coverage starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. The game is also available on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto at 8pm et. Seattle and New Orleans are a combined 11-0 on their respective home fields but if the Saints plan on capturing home-field advantage on the way to Super Bowl XLVIII, they are probably going to have to find a way to top the Seahawks in the Emerald City on "Monday Night Football." And if their able to do that, the Saints will be the first team to solve footballs most difficult puzzle since second-year star quarterback Russell Wilson took over the Seahawks in the 2012 season. Seattle, which can become the first NFL team to clinch a playoff berth with a win tonight, is an imposing 13-0 (5-0 in 2013) in front of the 12th man under Wilson, who has thrown 26 touchdowns and compiled a 117.0 passer rating in the Pacific Northwest. In the Seahawks last game before their bye week, Wilson posted a career-high 151.4 passer rating in a 41-20 Week 11 rout of the Minnesota Vikings. Marshawn Lynch rushed for two touchdowns and hauled in another score in that one, while Wilson went 13-of-18 passing for 230 yards and two touchdowns. Lynch finished with 54 rushing yards on 17 carries and added two grabs for nine yards for the Seahawks, who are 10-1 for the first time in franchise history. "We havent done anything yet. 10-1 is great but our goal is to win the whole thing," Wilson said of Seattles stellar start to the season. The Saints are one game behind the Seahawks for the NFC lead but just one-half game ahead of the surging Carolina for the top spot in the NFC South after the Panthers disposed of Tampa Bay on Sunday. New Orleans, which can clinch a playoff berth if they beat the Seahawks tonight and then top Carolina next week, is coming off a hard-fought 17-13 victory over Atlanta in Week 12. Drew Brees completed 23-of-33 passes for 278 yards and two touchdowns in that one. The MVP candidate also eclipsed Warren Moon (49,325) for fifth place on the NFLs all-time passing list in the process. Brees finished the game with 49,564 career yards. Star tight end Jimmy Graham grabbed five passes for 100 yards and a touchdown for the Saints, who have won three straight. "I thought that it was a real good, hard-fought win," NOLO head coach Sean Payton said. "I thought both teams played hard. We knew it was going to be a challenge. It is every time we play them." The Saints lead their all-time series with Seattle by a slim 6-5 margin. Brees threw for 382 yards and four TDs the last time these two teams met in the regular season, a 34-19 New Orleans win on Nov. 21, 2010 at the Superdome. WHAT TO WATCH FOR While playing the Seahawks on the road is never a desirous situation, New Orleans is arriving at an opportune time. Brees, who is tops in the NFC with 3,647 passing yards and 28 touchdowns, and third with a 107.3 passer rating (with Wilson a tad behind at 105.1), will be facing a secondary that is missing two significant pieces. Seattle returned from the bye and got hit with the news that cornerback Walter Thurmond was suspended by the NFL for the next four games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. The guy he replaced in the starting lineup, the injured Brandon Browner, is also facing a possible year-long suspension for violating the same policy. "Were still trying to work through it," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. "Ive always found myself looking for guys that maybe other people dont see something special in and we take a chance on a guy here or there that needs some extra consideration and care. Sometimes guys, they have issues and things pop up." Whatever the excuse, Seattle will be missing two impact performers from what is generally regarded as the best secondary in all of football, and one which has amassed an NFL-high 16 interceptions. All-Pro corner Richard Sherman, who leads the NFL with 16 interceptions since entering the league in 2011, and top-tier safety Earl Thomas, who is the only defender in football this season with 70-plus tackles (75), four-or-more INTs (4) and two-or-more forced fumbles, are still around so its not like the Seahawks are walking the plank against Brees but the lack of depth could hurt, especially when trying to cover match-up nightmares like Graham and Darren Sproles. The lengthy Graham has 65 receptions for 946 yards and 11 TDs on the season and six 100-yard games, the most ever for a tight end, while Sproles leads all NFL running backs with 209 catches, 1,840 receiving yards and 16 receiving TDs since 2011. "They are very good at playing bump and run outside," Payton said when discussing the Seattle secondary. "They have a lot of talented players, not only in the back end. They have a young linebacker core that runs extremely well and a front that is very physical and very active. Couple that with a crowd noise and an environment that is uniquely different, you have a formula that is successful." Brees, though, generally isnt nearly as effective on the road. Only nine of his 28 TD passes have come in the teams five games away from the Bayou and his three worst passing yardage efforts have also come while away from Bourbon Street. Payton was a bit testy while trying to downplay any troubles as the visitor. "I think its a typical stereotype with a dome team," the New Orleans coach said. "I dont know what else to tell someone than to do some research and bring back some numbers and Ill answer a question." The problem for Payton, however, is there is plenty of research and tons of numbers magnifying his teams troubles away from the Superdome. For instance New Orleans has never won a road playoff game in franchise history (0-5) and is 0-for-3 in such instances under Payton, games in which Brees recorded the three worst passer ratings of his postseason career. One of those road playoff losses came the last time the Saints visited CenturyLink Field, a 41-36 setback to a 7-9 Seahawks club in 2010, a game made famous by Lynchs 67-yard aptly titled "Beast Quake" TD run. Lynch, who has rushed for 925 yards and nine TDs so far this season, figures to be a load for New Orleans again. Hes currently on the verge of his fifth 1,000-yard season and is facing a Saints D which allows 4.8 yards per rush, 28th in the NFL. Wilson, who is undersized like Brees, was a big fan of the Saints signal caller while coming up and mimics a lot of his traits, albeit with far more mobility. "I know everyone compares our heights and everything, but the thing that I admire about him is his leadership, his attention to detail," Wilson said. "He is very clutch." Wilson has also been very clutch and his uncanny ability to extend plays and make something positive when things break down will be tested by an aggressive NOLA pass rush led by Cameron Jordan, the son of ex-Vikings Pro Bowl tight end Steve Jordan. Cameron has 9 1/2 sacks to pace a unit which has 37 overall. "I think he is a guy that knows how to win," Payton said when asked about Wilson. "I think he is a very good leader. You can see that on tape. Russell is a very competitive, driven player who has number one, a very gifted skill set." OVERALL ANALYSIS Something has to give here. Brees has won his past nine "Monday Night Football" starts, completing 224- of-312 (71.8 percent) for 2,880 yards (320 per game) with 28 TDs versus just five INTs in those contests. Wilson, meanwhile, is 13-0 at home and 2-0 on MNF. Until the Seahawks actually lose at home, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. "Every game that we play is a championship game," Carroll said. "You never know which one is going to be the one that you look back on and say, Boy, if wed have got that one, we wouldve had this or that. So we play every one of them like its the biggest game in the world." Sports Network Predicted Outcome: Seahawks 27, Saints 26 Orlando Pace Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Tyler Higbee Youth Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/aaron-donald-jersey/ .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Eric Dickerson Youth Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. Joe Namath Womens Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning.4) Do you think that there is a misconception about playing in Toronto or in Canada among players in the league?Some players dont really get to know the city of Toronto. Toronto is a great city, a great market and its the only team in Canada so the support is unbelievable and not a lot of players get that. To me, this experience has been one of the best lifetime experiences for me because the fans were so involved, the city were so involved and the whole country was so involved. The Toronto Raptors are a first-class franchise and its really where you want to be.5) Have you been to a hockey game since joining the Raptors and if so, what do you like most about the sport?Yeah I have. I went to a Leafs game and it was unbelievable fun. Its a very physical game and unfortunately they didnt fight when I was there. I like hockey, its very intense.6) Chris Paul said in a postgame interview that you talk too much. What kind of things do you say to get under other players skin?When I played against him in my third year when I was in New Orleans, I had some good games against him. Obviously Chris Paul is one of the best and I love to go against the best. We got into it and thats part of the game. I wasnt talking too much, if anything, Chris Paul is one of those guys who talk too much, but its cool, Im not mad at him or anything like that. I try to give him a good sweat and make him think thhat its not going to be easy for him to beat me.dddddddddddd7) Whats your favourite thing to do in Toronto?I love to go to different restaurants. They have great restaurants, great food and theyre very diverse. I like that a lot, I like tasting different food.8) Heres a video of Jason Terry trying to flop against you and then come after you – whats your reaction when you see that?That was unnecessary, thats a veteran player and he knows that hes better than that. I was like "whats wrong with this dude"?9) Which member of the Raptors do you hang out with the most off of the court?I really love hanging out with Steve Novak, Landry Fields, Tyler Hansborough, but I have a great relationship with everyone. To me, this was the best team that Ive ever played with because the chemistry and the treatment of one another was really good.10) You used a lint roller on Toronto deputy mayor Norm Kelly. Did the lint roller thing with Drake become something that the team had fun with in the locker room?Its another way to get marketing and promotions, so I think its cool to use the lint roller and help people out. Its just fun to do things like that.11) Do you believe that Kyle Lowry will be in a Raptors uniform when the 2014-15 season begins?Yes.12) Whats your NBA Finals prediction and who will ultimately win?San Antonio against Miami and the Spurs win in 6 games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz