Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

16.09.2019 11:25
he is off blood thinners and plans to run th Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Brian Vickers is ready to go racing again. Vickers said Thursday he is off blood thinners and plans to run the entire Sprint Cup schedule this season, beginning with next months Daytona 500. Vickers still must be medically cleared by NASCAR before the race. The 30-year-old Vickers missed the final five races last season after doctors discovered a blood clot in his right calf in October. He also missed the final 25 races of 2010 because of blood clots and heart surgery. Aarons will be his full-time sponsor for the No. 55 Toyota car for the season. "Im ready," Vickers said. "Ive never been more excited to get back in a car." Vickers has run 22 races with Michael Waltrip Racing and has 10 top-10 finishes. He won last July at New Hampshire, snapping a 75-race winless streak. "Its been tough, but I look back at the whole experience and Im thankful for it," Vickers said. "Certainly there were a lot of moments when I wasnt sure if there was going to be a next time for anything. Once that was behind us it was, Will I ever be back in a Sprint Cup car again?" Vickers credits the support of his family and friends for helping him get back to where he is today. Vickers said the entire experience has taught him patience, something he said hes lacked. "Ive learned a lot that you just cant force things," he said. "As much as you want things to happen faster, you just cant force that. You have to be patient and wait." Vickers knows there is always a chance the clots could return. If thats the case, he will go back on blood thinners. "There is risk that you can get clot, or I can get another clot," Vickers said. "But its a very low percentage if unprovoked. There is a big distinction between provoked and unprovoked when it comes to clotting." Vickers said the most recent clotting incident came after he had his foot immobilized for a month in a protective boot. "If I were to break my leg and go into a cast, my odds would increase a lot," he said. Vickers is focused on Daytona, where he hasnt raced since 2011. In 14 Sprint Cup races at Daytona, Vickers best career finish is seventh. "Its been a long time," Vickers said. "To get back down there is always special. Im curious to see if that energy and excitement and that love is going to feel the same this year as it did the first time I went to Daytona. I have a feeling it will, especially having gone through as much as I did to get back there." Yeezy Boost 550 Deutschland . New York secured second place in the Metropolitan Division when the Philadelphia Flyers lost at Tampa Bay later Thursday. The Rangers will face either the Flyers or Columbus in the opening round of the post-season. The Rangers struggled throughout against the lowly Sabres and goalie Matt Hackett, who played in just his seventh NHL game of the season. Adidas Schuhe Grosshandel Deutschland . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Nmd Schuhe Günstig Kaufen . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Ultra Boost Schuhe Sale . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Tobias Harris said once the Orlando Magic had a lead, they didnt want to give it up. Hard to blame him given the way things have gone in recent weeks.That has been a killer for us — having the lead and not sustaining it, Harris said.Orlando led for the final three quarters and withstood a career-high 42 points from Kemba Walker to beat the Charlotte Hornets 102-94 on Saturday night.Nikola Vucevic had 22 points and 11 rebounds, Harris scored 21 points and the Magic beat the Hornets for the second time this season in Charlotte.Victor Oladipo scored 13 points, Evan Fournier had 12, and Ben Gordon and Elfrid Payton each had 11 for the Magic (12-21) in a balanced scoring attack.In the past, we havent been able to hold on to the lead, Vucevic said. They made some runs but they never made the big run to tie the game and we were able to hold them off.Walker scored a Charlotte-record 35 in the second half and finished 15 of 30 from the field with five 3-pointers. Its the seventh time in the last 10 games Walker has scored at least 20 points.I had a career night, a great game but it just wasnt enough, Walker said. ... Our problem wasnt offensively, it was defensively. We didnt execute our game plan on defence and they crushed us.Hornets coach Steve Clifford wasnt happy with his teams overall effort, outside of Walkers performance that he called phenomenal.He can be a cornerstone player for teams that go deep into the playoffs because of his competitiveness, Clifford said. He just has a competitive spirit that is contagious to me. He played 42 minutes back-to-back and did not want to come out (of the game)).dddddddddddd He kept us in the game.The Magic led 52-42 at halftime after outscoring the Hornets 28-18 in the paint.Walker had 19 points on 7-of-9 shooting in the third quarter, but the Hornets werent able to cut into Orlandos double-digit lead until late in the game.Charlotte got within six with 30 seconds left, but Walkers 3-point attempt from the top of the key rattled out.Vucevic added two free throws with 22 seconds remaining to help seal the victory.Vucevic was the key for Orlando.He stepped out and knocked down jump shots early against Al Jefferson, forcing the Hornets to guard him. When they did, he found teammates in the passing lanes and helped open up the offence.I feel like Ive always been a good passer and can read the defences pretty well, Vucevic said. The last two games, whenever Ive caught it, defences make moves and people cut and I find them going to the basket. Im just trying to find the open spaces.Jefferson, who is battling a groin injury, had 14 points and nine rebounds after being held to four by Oklahoma City on Friday night.___TIP-INSMagic: Harris has scored in double figures in all 31 games he has played this season, the longest streak of his career.Hornets: Lance Stephenson missed his sixth straight game with a groin injury. Clifford said Stephenson likely will likely miss Monday nights game against Milwaukee.BELK BOWL CROWDPlayers from the Louisville and Georgia college football teams were attendance at the game. Those teams will meet here in Charlotte on Tuesday night in the Belk Bowl.UP NEXTMagic: Visit Miami on Monday night.Hornets: Host Milwaukee on Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz