Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

16.09.2019 12:01
locked just over 4 hours on the mostly Antworten

Jason Roys hard hitting at the top of the order has been instrumental in England reaching the World T20 Final. The powerful right-hander got his team off to a flyer in their World T20 record run chase of 230 against South Africa in the Super 10s with a rollicking 43 from 16 balls.Roy then fired England into Sundays showpiece game against West Indies - which you can watch from 2pm on Sky Sports 2 - with a 44-ball 78 in the semi-final victory over New Zealand.Ahead of the final, the Surrey star ran Sky Sports Rob Key through the warm-up drills he likes to perform before batting, as well as how he looks to play the straight drive, a shot he has carried out to perfection throughout the World T20.Watch Roys batting demo in the video above. Jason Roy blasted 11 fours and two sixes against New Zealand Kevin Pietersen is certainly a fan of his former Surrey team-mate, saying in the Daily Telegraph: Jason epitomises this England side, he is a wonderful player.If he plays the same way as he did in the semi-final against New Zealand then he can be a match-winner again. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is. Kevin Pietersen on Jason Roy I have already spoken to him and said just that. I have tried to keep him under my wing for a while because I love the way he plays and how he is a 360 degree player.I like his temperament. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final VOTE: Player of World T20? World T20 Final: Key battles Will England win? Sean Taylor Jersey .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night. Terry McLaurin Womens Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Sonny-Jurgensen-Jersey/ . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Sonny Jurgensen Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Dexter Manley Youth Jersey . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener.SALSOMAGGIORE TERME, Italy -- French rider Nacer Bouhanni timed another sprint to perfection to win his third stage in this years Giro dItalia, and Cadel Evans overall lead remained unchanged after Tuesdays 10th leg. Bouhanni clocked just over 4 hours on the mostly flat 173-kilometre (108-mile) route from Modena to Salsomaggiore Terme. Italian rider Giacomo Nizzolo finished second for his fourth podium finish of this years race and Michael Matthews of Australia was third, both with the same time as Bouhanni. It was the eighth win this year and the 28th career victory for Bouhanni, who rides for the FDJ.fr team. "The speed was very high at the end. I took Nizzolos wheel and was able to pass him," Bouhanni said of his burst to the line. "My goal is the points jersey." With Mark Cavendish skipping the Giro and with Marcel Kitttle having withdrawn after winning the first two individual stages, Bouhanni doesnt have many rivals in the sprints capable of beating him. "Cavendish is Cavenddish and Im Bouhanni," the stage winner said when asked who was faster, adding that he stays fit in the off-season by boxing.dddddddddddd A crash in the final kilometre involved American sprinter Tyler Farrar. Belgian rider Yannick Eijssen, a teammate of Evans with BMC, was involved in a fall with about 20 kilometres (12 miles) to go and was put on a stretcher and taken away in an ambulance with a brace around his neck. Evans remained 57 seconds ahead of Colombian rival Rigoberto Uran in the overall standings. Stage 11 Wednesday is a 249-kilometre (155-mile) leg from Collecchio to Savona with two minor climbs, including one shortly before the finish. Evans, the 37-year-old Australian who won the 2011 Tour de France, was looking ahead to Thursdays 41.9-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo, which celebrates two of Italys best-known wines. "I think it suits me better than most of my overall rivals," Evans said. The race ends in Trieste on June 1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz