Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

17.09.2019 05:03
Chad Kelly has a tenuous hold on the No. 2 quarterback Antworten

ENGLEWOOD Jawaan Taylor Jersey , Colo. (AP) — job in Denver, and not because Paxton Lynch is making a push to regain the gig he lost to him this summer.Kelly gets one more shot at showing he’s a worthy backup to starter Case Keenum when he starts the Broncos‘ final preseason game Thursday night at Arizona.Although he’s won over Broncos fans with a stellar summer, Kelly still has to convince general manager John Elway that it’s not necessary to scour the waiver wire for a more seasoned backup QB.With Saturday’s cut-down deadline looming, Elway has some big decisions to make at quarterback:—Is Kelly, who spent his rookie season on IR last year, ready to step in if needed after getting precious few snaps with the starters?—And is it finally time to give up on the underachieving Lynch?Elway moved up to grab Lynch with the 26th overall pick in the first round of the 2016 NFL draft. But the former Memphis QB was leapfrogged by Kelly this summer after failing to beat out another seventh-rounder, Trevor Siemian, for the starting job each of the last two summers.Lynch is 1-3 in his NFL career and has regressed this summer. Last week at Washington, he was 3-of-7 for 39 yards against the Redskins’ third-stringers.The Broncos solved one quarterback conundrum by signing Keenum in free agency, but they’re facing another as the preseason winds down.“I would say right now Chad’s our 2 and he’s earned it. Right now Josh Oliver Jersey , Paxton’s our 3,” coach Vance Joseph said Tuesday. “Obviously, we have a game to play on Thursday night. We’ll see after that how it shakes. But as we sit here now, Chad’s the 2 and Paxton’s the 3 and Case is the 1.”Joseph, however, declined to speculate about the possibility of Lynch getting cut if that order remains in place.“Those decisions are made over the weekend,” Joseph said. “We’re going to play this game on Thursday and have our staff and personnel meetings on Friday and Saturday and determine what’s best for the Broncos. That’s all I can tell you about that.”Kelly insisted he wasn’t worried about his standing, saying he’s just excited about starting his first game since lining up one last time for Ole Miss in 2016.“I’m looking at it to get better. I get to go out there the first series of the whole game and prove myself,” Kelly said. “… This is the last interview you have before the regular season starts and they break it down to 53 men.”Lynch said he wasn’t fretting over his football future, either.“I’m not worried about anything past the next day Deandre Baker Jersey , which is tomorrow, we come out here and have our practice and then travel to Arizona and then have our meetings there. That’s what I’m focused on. I’m focused on going out and playing well on Thursday,” he said.Lynch reiterated his hope of sticking with the Broncos, however.“Absolutely, I love it here,” he said. “I’ve said that since Day 1, I wanted to be The Guy here. I’ve gone through some things. I’ve struggled. I haven’t played well at times. And at times I have played well and I’ve just got to find that consistency of constantly playing well and I know I can get there.”Lynch said he can absolutely find that consistency on the scout team.“If you get a chance to get reps out there, you can find a way to get better and especially against our defense,” Lynch said. “You know those guys are going to challenge you every day, so you can always work your craft.”Lynch created a bit of stir last weekend when he posted a photo on social media of a “For Sale” sign http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/oshane-ximines-jersey , leading to speculation he was already preparing to leave Denver.Turns out his girlfriend is a real estate agent.“On my day off I was with my girlfriend and we were down in the Cherry Creek area and that’s where she has some houses listed and I just took a picture of it,” Lynch said. “I was proud of her. I’d never seen her name on a sign like that, so I just took a picture of it and it kind of got blown up a little bit.”Notes: ILB Jerrol Garcia-Williams was carted off the field after sustaining a knee injury during 1-on-1 drills. GREEN BAY (3-3-1) at NEW ENGLAND (6-2)Sunday, 8:20 p.m. EST, NBCOPENING LINE — Patriots by 7 ½More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryRECORD VS. SPREAD — Packers 3-4, Patriots 5-3SERIES RECORD — Packers lead 6-5LAST MEETING — Packers beat Patriots 26-21, Nov. 30, 2014LAST WEEK — Packers lost to Rams 29-27 Julian Love Jersey , Patriots beat Bills 25-6AP PRO32 RANKING — Packers No. 12, Patriots No. 3PACKERS OFFENSE — OVERALL (5), RUSH (21), PASS (5).PACKERS DEFENSE — OVERALL (12), RUSH (22), PASS (5).PATRIOTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (11), RUSH (13), PASS (13).PATRIOTS DEFENSE — OVERALL (25), RUSH (14), PASS (22).STREAKS http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/darius-slayton-jersey , STATS AND NOTES — Regular-season series tied 5-5. … Patriots hosting Packers for first time since 37-27 win at Gillette Stadium on Dec. 19, 2010. … Packers’ win in 2014 was lone previous meeting between Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady as starting quarterbacks. They combined for 613 passing yards and four touchdowns in Green Bay’s five-point victory at Lambeau Field. … Rodgers (103.6) and Brady (97.6) rank first and third, respectively, in NFL history in career passer rating and are only active players with multiple AP Most Valuable Player Awards (Brady three, Rodgers two). … Packers won lone playoff meeting, defeating Patriots 35-21 in Super Bowl during 1996 season. … Packers coach Mike McCarthy’s 134 overall wins are most in the NFC and second only to Patriots coach Bill Belichick for most wins in NFL since 2006. … Rodgers has at least two TD passes in five of his past six games vs. AFC. … WR Davante Adams has 31 catches for 373 yards and three TDs in past four games vs. AFC. Since 2016, he’s one of two receivers (Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown) with at least 2,500 yards receiving (2,572) yards and 25 or more TD catches (28). … LB Clay Matthews has three sacks and forced fumble in four career road games vs. AFC East. … Patriots looking for 10th straight home victory. … Brady has 300 or more passing yards in three of his past four games. He has eight TD passes and no interceptions in his past three games against Green Bay. … RB James White had 94 yards from scrimmage and rushing TD in Week 8. Looking for his fourth game with at least 90 scrimmage yards. White has four TD catches in his past three games vs. NFC. … TE Rob Gronkowski had seven catches for 98 yards in last meeting. … DE Trey Flowers has seven tackles for loss and four sacks in his past seven at home. … Fantasy Tip: Brady has thrown for at least 300 yards 14 times in Sunday night games.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz