Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 03:37
With Lamar Jackson in and Joe Flacco o Antworten

n the way out Limited Mark Andrews Jersey , the Ravens are changing up their offense.Greg Roman, who spent last season as the assistant head coach and tight ends coach in Baltimore, has been promoted to offensive coordinator. Jeff Zrebiec of reports that Harbaugh confirmed the move.Where that leaves last year’s offensive coordinator, Marty Mornhinweg, is unclear. Mornhinweg has been told he can remain on the staff in another role, but it wouldn’t be surprising to see him leave rather than take a demotion.Roman should be a good fit for Jackson. Roman was previously the 49ers’ offensive coordinator (working for John Harbaugh’s brother Jim Harbaugh) during Colin Kaepernick’s best seasons. It’s easy to see Jackson having some of the same kinds of success that Kaepernick had with the 49ers.Harbaugh has reportedly told his entire offensive staff they are welcome to stay Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey , although it’s unclear if all of them will under a reorganized organizational chart. If it isn’t spit, you must acquit. Or something.The NFL did not fine Ravens offensive lineman Marshal Yanda for spitting on, or at, Bengals linebacker Vontaze Bufict last Sunday, according to Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com.Video of a skirmish that erupted in the fourth quarter of the Bengals-Ravens game created the potential impression that Yanda produced a glob of spit, knocked it away from his facemask Elite Mark Andrews Jersey , and caused it to drop in the direction of Burfict, who was on the ground at the time.“The video, some people are taking it crazy, but all I was doing was wiping the spit off my helmet, away from the ground,” Yanda said on Wednesday. “I swiped at it to make sure that it didn’t land on anybody. I don’t know if you guys know Game Mark Andrews Jersey , during the course of a game, I’m like a heavy spitter. The adrenaline is fired up, and I’m spitting all the time — sidelines, on the field, but not on anyone ever.”The NFL agreed, or at least the league concluded that the video evidence was inconclusive. Regardless Mark Andrews Womens Jersey , given Yanda’s propensity for producing spittle, he probably should have completely turned away from the fray when knocking the saliva string to the ground, to remove any doubt as to whether he intended for the spit to hit Burfict or anyone else.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz