Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.09.2019 09:16
huge for us," said Houstons Brad Davis, who got his team-leading seventh assist on the score. "Things havent been going the way Antworten

Bruce Boudreau has earned a reputation as a gambler and the Anaheim head coachs latest roll of the dice paid off in a big way. Huarache Größentabelle . Boudreau made a surprising decision to start highly-touted goaltending prospect John Gibson in Game 4 at Los Angeles on Saturday and the 20-year-old responded by posting a 28-save shutout to help the Ducks even this Western Conference semifinals series at 2-2. Gibson and the Ducks will aim for a repeat performance when they try to take their first lead of this best-of-seven set in Mondays Game 5 against the visiting Kings. The Ducks recalled Gibson after Frederik Andersen, another rookie goaltender, was hurt late in Game 3 and had to be replaced by veteran backstop Jonas Hiller. With Andersen sidelined on Saturday, Hiller was expected to get the Game 4 start due to his playoff experience, but Boudreau instead went with Gibson, who earned rave reviews in his NHL postseason debut. "As soon as we called him up, I thought about starting him," said Boudreau. "I thought he would give us the best chance to win." Gibson had gone 3-0-0 with a 1.33 goals-against average and one whitewash in three appearances at the tail end of the regular season for the Pacific Division champions. On Saturday, he became the first rookie to post a shutout in a playoff debut since Andrew Raycroft of the Boston Bruins against the Montreal Canadiens (3-0) on April 7, 2004. "When I found out I was going to play, I was excited," Gibson said. "I knew the team had to get a win tonight." The victory knotted the series at two games apiece and continue the trend of road teams winning in this series. Los Angeles claimed Games 1 and 2 in Anaheim before the Ducks clawed their way back into the series with two straight victories at the Staples Center. Gibson will be in net again on Monday with Hiller serving as the backup. Devante Smith-Pelly and Ryan Getzlaf provided early offense for the Ducks on Saturday, as both players tallied late in the opening period. Anaheim improved to 23-2 all-time in the postseason when Getzlaf scores a goal. Anaheim had 11 shots in the first period, but only registered three shots on net over the final 40 minutes. The Ducks went without a shot in the middle stanza, marking the first time an NHL club was held without a shot in a playoff period since it happened to Dallas against Edmonton on May 9, 1998 in Game 2 of the WCSF. While Gibson was able to record a shutout, Kings star goaltender Jonathan Quick was pulled after the first period. Quick stopped 9-of-11 shots and Martin Jones turned aside the three shots he faced over the final two periods. Kings head coach Darryl Sutter said the decision to pull his No. 1 goaltender was a tactical one and Quick should be in net when Game 5 gets underway. "It wasnt a tough thought process. They scored two goals. I dont think our goaltending is an issue. We have to finish off our shots to be successful," offered Sutter. The Kings hadnt been blanked in a home playoff contest since May 20, 2012, a 2-0 defeat to the Phoenix Coyotes in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals. L.A. forward Anze Kopitar had his point streak halted at 10 games, as he failed to pick up a point for the first time in this postseason. He was the first King to have points in 10 straight games in one postseason since Wayne Gretzky posted a franchise-record 12-game point streak in 1993. Kopitar has four goals and 11 assists to lead all players with 15 points in this postseason. The winner of Game 5 will have a chance to close the series out Wednesday in Los Angeles. The Kings, the 2012 Stanley Cup champions, are attempting to make the conference final round for a third straight spring. Anaheim is trying to advance to the third round for the first time since claiming the franchises lone Cup title in 2007. This best-of-seven set, which had been dubbed the "Freeway Series," marks the first-ever playoff matchup between these Southern California rivals. Nike Air Presto Off White Kaufen . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. Nike Huarache Deutschland . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. http://www.airforce1gunstig.de/air-huarache-deutschland.html . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.CHESTER, Pa. -- Ricardo Clark scored in the 53rd minute to lift the Houston Dynamo to a 1-0 win over the Philadelphia Union on Saturday night. The Dynamo (11-10-7) snapped a four-game winless streak and moved past Union (10-10-9) in the Eastern Conference playoff picture. "It was huge for us," said Houstons Brad Davis, who got his team-leading seventh assist on the score. "Things havent been going the way weve wanted them to lately. It may not have been pretty, but everyone put everything they had into this game tonight. Its important for us to get three points and jump up in the standings." Clark flicked a header off a free kick from Davis for his third goal of the season. Tally Hall got his seventh shutout of the season without having to make a save. "We got a set piece and fortunately I was able to put a good ball in," Davis said. "Guys made good runs to get on the end of it. Sometimes on the road you just get a couple opportunities and we were able to score that one. It feels good." PPhiladelphia extended its winless streak to five matches, scoring just once in that stretch. Air Force 1 Billig Kaufen. "We have to look at ourselves in the mirror and get back to work," said Union defender Amobi Okugo, who returned from serving a two-game suspension. "We have five games remaining and anything can happen. I think we need at least three wins to even have a remote chance." The Union had a goal nullified in the 30th minute when Okugo was called for being offsides. "Its a cruel game sometimes," Union manager John Hackworth said. "We cant catch a break. Thats not the reason that were sitting here feeling the way we are, but sometimes you need the ball to bounce your way a bit and not have outside factors take goals away." Philadelphia leading scorer Jack McInerney entered as a substitute for Danny Cruz in the 61st minute but went scoreless for his 12th consecutive game. Dynamo manager Dominic Kinnear and midfielder Boniek Garcia both missed the game while serving suspensions. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz