Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

24.09.2019 05:29
Tonight’s Monday Night Football game features two Antworten

NFC teams. The Washington Redskins will travel south to New Orleans Louisiana to take on the New Orleans Saints. The Redskins enter the night coming off of their bye week having won two of their three games this season. Washington opened the season with a win over the horrible Arizona Cardinals before dropping their second game to the Indianapolis Colts before defeating the Green Bay Packers in week three. Like the Redskins Durham Smythe Jersey , who sit in first place in their division the Saints enter the night in first place as well. The Saints lost their week one game in a shootout against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by a score of 48 to 40. Since that week one loss the Saints have ripped off wins over the Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants. Please use this thread to discuss this evenings game or as always your Miami Dolphins. As with all threads on the site, please continue to follow all site rules. Remember that there is never any requesting, sharing or discussion of any illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site at any time.Washington Redskins (2-1) 1st NFC East @ New Orleans Saints (3-1) 1st NFC SouthWhen: 8:15 PM ESTWhere: The Superdome, New Orleans, LouisianaTV: ESPNOdds: Saints -6Over/Under: 52 Let’s do something a little different in this edition.I am going to dig into some of these QB prospects for the 2019 NFL Draft.I don’t know what the future holds for Tannehill or Brock Osweiler, but I am less than optimistic.Obviously Jerome Baker Jersey , this season has not gone the way Gase had envisioned it, specifically with Tannehill; and whether you’re a Tannehill fan or not - I think we all can agree it’s time to start looking for a young guy to groom.Which is why I believe the Dolphins need to take hard looks at these QBs in this draft.Let’s start with the consensus number 1 QB Justin Herbert. Justin Herbert, OregonHerbert is my number 1 guy at the moment.He’s got the tools you look for, great intangibles, gifted athlete, strong arm, great competitor - he’s fun to watch.I think he’s got a natural arm; and what I mean by that is Mike Gesicki Jersey , his mechanics are so smooth, the ball just comes out of his hand with ease, he can float it into small windows or put zip on it when he needs to, he’s got natural talent.Now, I still need to do a lot more homework on all these QBs - but I’ve really liked what I’ve seen out of Herbert so far and believe he is worthy of the praise he is receiving. Casey Sapio-USA TODAY SportsWill Grier, QB, West VirginiaGrier is a smart QB with great anticipation on his throws.I don’t think he’s got the natural arm that Herbert has Cameron Wake Jersey , but Grier can sling it.I think he’s got good zip on his throws and I like that when he is eluding pressure, his eyes are downfield.Now, almost everywhere I have seen people are complaining about his decision making and that’s a valid point, but the consistency is more of a concern to me - Grier’s play can be very exciting to watch but I need to see more of a week in week out production and results.Overall, Grier does have NFL talent and potential to be a quality starting QB in the NFL - I am excited to see how the rest of the season goes for him.Bethany Hocker-USA TODAY Sports Drew Lock, MissouriLock is a good QB with a special arm.He’s also a good athlete, competitor and can make every throw.The main concern people have with him is the fact that he beats up lesser teams and loses to more talented teams; example - loses to Georgia Jason Taylor Jersey , South Carolina and Alabama in consecutive weeks this year. Quick take on him is I like Lock, I really do; I am just not sure how good he can get.I don’t feel like I have a good hold on him yet as a player and need to dive into more film breakdown.I do think he’s got the ability to be an NFL starter, I am just not sure where his ceiling is at yet.Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsDaniel Jones, DukeJones may be a lesser talked about QB prospect but he’s one of the more intriguing guys out there.He’s got great size, throws with good anticipation, has the arm strength and can make some plays with his legs.I like his toughness to stand tall in the pocket and I like his vision.I do think he needs to work on his touch; he’s got the ability to make absolutely perfect throws, he’s just not consistent.I am kind of excited about Jones and would love to see the Dolphins invest a draft pick on him. Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports Thanks for reading guys.The QB position is the hardest position to scout and I have so much more work I need to do on this class Nat Moore Jersey , but it sure is fun.I certainly hope the Dolphin’s scouting department is doing their work on this class too because given the current state the Dolphins are in, and quite frankly have been in since Dan Marino retired, we need to be looking very closely at this QB class.On a quick side note - I apologize for the lack of scouting reports/college coverage for this season - I have always appreciated the positive feedback and discussion from my fellow Dolphin fans.I truly am looking forward to covering the remainder of this season and hopefully get us excited for the draft and the future of our franchise.Thanks guys!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz