Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 05:44
a perfect leg, an 11-darter took them through to the last four. The Netherlands survived a major scare in the last eight It was Antworten

NEW YORK -- When you have only 10 wins all season, every one is big. Nike Vapormax Plus Levne . So dont ask the New York Islanders to rank them. Whether the moment struck them in the immediate aftermath of a 5-3 victory over the rival New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden, the Islanders werent letting on. They were just happy to come away with a regulation win on Friday night. "I dont think we had won too many games overall," said forward Michael Grabner, who scored two goals. "Weve got to work ourselves back into the playoff picture. Today was a good start, but tomorrow is another test." The Islanders (10-19-7) will host the Pacific Division-leading Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. New York is still a ways away from the playoff race, but it closed within seven points of the sliding Rangers (16-18-2). Thomas Vanek snapped a tie with a power-play goal early in the third period for the Islanders, who earned their first regulation victory in over a month. Vanek scored during a two-man advantage at 1:18 of the third to give the Islanders their second win in 15 games and first in regulation since Nov. 12 against Nashville. They were 2-10-4 since then, including losses after regulation in their previous two. The one that really stung was a home defeat against Tampa Bay on Tuesday in which they blew a late 2-0 lead and were beaten in a shootout. "Weve lost some heartbreakers, there is no doubt about it," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "For them to come into this building, on this stage -- its a big win for us." Cal Clutterbuck scored a short-handed, penalty-shot goal, and Grabner added a short-handed tally in the first period. Defenceman Brian Strait scored in the second, and Grabner added an empty-netter with 50.3 seconds left for the Islanders, who scored as many as four goals for the first time in 15 games. "Its good. We scored more than two goals," Capuano said. "Its been a long time." Evgeni Nabokov made 21 saves for the win. The Rangers got goals from Benoit Pouliot, Derek Dorsett and Derek Stepan, but Henrik Lundqvist stopped only 15 of 19 shots as New York fell to 1-4-2 on its team-record, nine-game homestand. "This was definitely a frustrating game. There is no question we beat ourselves," Lundqvist said. "We kept making some simple mistakes, and I was not there to clean it up." The Rangers tied it 2-2 just three minutes into the second when Dorsetts shot from the side boards hit Islanders defenceman Thomas Hickey in front and caromed in. The Rangers then grabbed their first lead, but not before Grabner almost scored his second short-handed goal. His drive struck the crossbar. "I had a pretty good move, and I guess I put it a little too high," Grabner said. The Rangers then cashed in at the other end. Rick Nashs pass from the boards struck Hickey and caromed to Stepan for a quick shot that produced the power-play goal at 7:58. However, the Islanders responded with 8:34 left in the second on Straits first regular-season NHL goal, off a feed from Josh Bailey. Prized prospect Ryan Strome earned his first NHL point in his third game. The teams combined for three goals in a span of 2:57 late in the first period -- all during Rangers power plays, but only one scored by the home team. With Islanders teammate Andrew MacDonald off for high-sticking, Clutterbuck made it 1-0 when he scored on a questionable penalty shot. Clutterbuck was awarded the attempt after he got free for a breakaway with defenceman Ryan McDonagh chasing. McDonagh gave a light check with his stick, and that was enough for the penalty shot to be called -- much to the dismay of incredulous Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. "I just felt that I got a little tug," Clutterbuck said. "Obviously, it impeded me from making a play. Thats what the ref saw, I guess." Clutterbuck netted his fourth of the season when his shot eluded Lundqvists glove. The Rangers went on their third power play of the period 2:27 later, and again the Islanders took advantage. The puck got past McDonagh at the point, and the speedy Grabner took off alone. He cut from right-to-left and tucked the puck inside the left post with 2:51 left in the first. Grabner had gone 31 games without a goal since he netted two on opening night at New Jersey on Oct. 4. The Rangers got one back 30 seconds later on that power play when Pouliot scored from in-close off a pass from Chris Kreider. New York went 2 for 7 on the power play, allowing two goals in the process and failing to score on two opportunities in the games final 6-plus minutes. "When you outwork teams, you will find the bounces going your way," Nash said. "When you get outworked, thats when they seem to go against you." NOTES: Bailey had gone 12 games without a point. ... Rangers forward J.T. Miller was in the lineup after being recalled from Hartford (AHL) on Thursday. Vapormax Plus černé .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Vapormax Flyknit Pánská . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/vapormax-plus-boty/vapormax-plus-damske-sleva.html . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana.England have won the World Cup of Darts for the second year running after coming from behind to beat the Netherlands 3-2 in an entertaining final in Frankfurt on Sunday. Phil Taylor and Adrian Lewis were 2-1 down to Michael van Gerwen and Raymond van Barneveld in the final but the duo then both won their reverse singles matches to secure the title.And a thrilling night ended with a heated altercation between Lewis and Van Gerwen, after the former had won the deciding rubber. The final got underway with a classic tussle between Taylor and Van Gerwen, and the former produced a fine display to prevail 4-3.Neither player was able to break throw in the match but Taylor averaged 102.94, took out 149 in the third leg, and kept his cool in the decider, hitting double-16 at the first attempt to win it. Taylor won both his singles matches during the final However, Van Barneveld then beat Lewis 4-3 in another fine match, holding his nerve as Lewis came back from 2-0 down to level and coming up with an 11-darter to win the deciding leg.And Van Barnevelds good darts continued in the doubles match as he and Van Gerwen averaged 95.08 to win it 4-2, Van Barneveld hitting a maximum and then double-16 to take the decisive leg.But Van Barneveld was no match for Taylor in his second singles match of the final, the Englishman romping to a 4-1 victory in a battle between two old rivals and setting up a decider. Taylor and England eased past Northern Ireland in the semi-finals Lewis and Van Gerwen therefore settled down to decide the World Cup and Van Gerwen lost his way in the second leg, missing several doubles and allowing Lewis to surge into a 2-0 advantage.Van Gerwen hit back to take leg three but, with his opponent sitting on 22, Lewis calmly took out 76 to claim leg four and then started leg five with a maximum.Another 180 followed two visits later but some nervy misses followed on the doubles and Van Gerwen almost took out 110 to punish Lewis.The Englishman eventually took out double-eight to win the match 4-1 and England could lift the trophy for the fourth time in five years, although not before Lewis and Van Gerwen exchanged angry words on the oche. Lewis and Michael van Gerwen had a heated exchange after England retained their title in Frankfurt Lewis said after the match of his partnership with Taylor: Weve got great chemistry and were trying our best for each other and for our country, and you dont want to let anyone down. Nike Vapormax Damske. I didnt play very well in the doubles and Id lost to Raymond in the singles, and I think the two best players on the night were Phil and Raymond.I believe in Phil and I thought that he could beat Raymond and put me in to win it, and thats how it worked out.Earlier in the day, the Netherlands had survived a tense doubles shoot-out against Australia in the quarter-finals to reach the last four.The two-time World Cup winners were pushed all the way by Simon Whitlock and Kyle Anderson in a match of the highest quality.World No 1 Van Gerwen defeated Whitlock 4-1 in their singles clash before Anderson edged out van Barneveld 4-3.The doubles decider ebbed and flowed before going to a final leg at 3-3, but the Dutch pair then each opened with 180s and, although they missed out on a perfect leg, an 11-darter took them through to the last four. The Netherlands survived a major scare in the last eight It was far more straightforward for the Netherlands in the semi-finals, as they cruised to a 2-0 defeat of Belgium, Van Gerwen beating Ronny Huybrechts 4-1 before Van Barneveld secured a 4-2 win over Kim Huybrechts.The Belgians had earlier beaten Scotland in another thrilling quarter-final, Kim Huybrechts defeating world champion Gary Anderson 4-2 before Robert Thorntons 4-1 win over Ronny Huybrechts took the tie all the way.However, Kim Huybrechts then hit the winning double for Belgium in all four legs, as they took the pairs game 4-2 for victory.England cruised into the semi-finals with a 2-0 defeat of Austria, Taylor whitewashing Mensur Suljovic 4-0 with a 100 average before Lewis saw off Rowby-John Rodriguez 4-1, averaging 103 and hitting finishes of 117 and 110.And it was a similar story for England in the semis, where they beat Northern Ireland 2-0, Taylor beating Brendan Dolan 4-0 before Lewis defeated Daryl Gurney 4-1.Betway World Cup of DartsQuarter final results:Canada 1-2 Northern IrelandEngland 2-0 AustriaScotland 1-2 BelgiumAustralia 1-2 NetherlandsSemi final results:England 2-0 Northern IrelandNetherlands 2-0 BelgiumFinal result:England 3-2 NetherlandsWatch the World Matchplay live on Sky Sports, with coverage getting underway from Thursday, July 16. Also See: England too strong for China Lewis helps England edge Spain Scotland survive World Cup scare Lewis on playing with Taylor ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz