Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.09.2019 11:36
New York, NY (Sports Network) - New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham, Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy and Detroi Antworten

New York, NY (Sports Network) - New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham, Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy and Detroit Lions punter Sam Martin have been named the NFCs top performers for the third week of the 2013 season. Fake Nike NBA Jerseys . Graham earned the offensive award Wednesday after catching nine passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns in the Saints 31-7 victory over the Arizona Cardinals. The 26-year-old Graham leads all NFL tight ends with 23 receptions for 358 yards and his four receiving touchdowns are the most by any player in the NFC this season. Hardy took home the defensive award after tying a career high with three sacks in the Panthers 38-0 victory over the New York Giants. He also had a team- high eight tackles, five of which were made behind the line of scrimmage for a total of minus-22 yards. He is the first defensive end for the Panthers to be honored since Julius Peppers (Week 8, 2009). Martin won the special teams award after punting six times, averaging 52.5 yards per punt with a net average of 40.7 yards in the Lions 27-20 win at Washington. His average of 52.5 yards per punt was the highest in a game by a Lion with a minimum of six punts since Pat Studstill (53.0) on Sep. 11, 1966. His longest punt of the day was 72 yards, which ranks second in franchise history among rookie punters. Martins performance helped the Lions to their first win in Washington in franchise history. He is the first Lions punter to win the award since 1993 (Jim Arnold, Week 18). Others considered for the offensive award included Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler, Detroit wide receiver Calvin Johnson, Philadelphia running back LeSean McCoy, Dallas running back DeMarco Murray, Carolina quarterback Cam Newton, Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford and Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Defensive consideration went to Detroit rookie defensive end Ezekiel Ansah, Minnesota linebacker Erin Henderson, Dallas defensive end DeMarcus Ware and Chicago safety Major Wright. Arizona cornerback/kick returner Javier Arenas and Carolina kicker Graham Gano were nominated for the special teams award. Fake NBA Jerseys China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.Daniel Sprongs season has been full of distractions, including the TV crew that follows him around to document his every move.But the Charlottetown Islanders star forward remains focused on his future even as he deals with the cameras, frequent media coverage, various draft ranking updates and a citizenship application thats slowly crawling through Canadas immigration system.Im playing for my future, Sprong said in a recent interview. I think its fair to say at the beginning of the year I was focused a lot on off-the-ice things with rankings, what people were saying about me, writing about me. I put a lot of pressure on myself.Its easy to understand how a 17-year-old could get lost in the hoopla that comes with being the subject of consistent scrutiny and exposure.On Thursday, Sprong was preparing to have a camera crew from a major sports network follow him around for the fifth time this season to film every part of his life for a pre-draft television documentary about some of the games best prospects.It was a bit of a distraction at first, but Sprong said he and his teammates are embracing the extra attention. Islanders defenceman David Henley is also featured on the show.“It’s cool, and it’s an honour to be selected for it,” said Sprong, whose QMJHL team is 17-17-1-1 and fourth in its division. “The team has some fun with it, and it’s neat to be a part of.”A native of the Netherlands, Sprongs family moved to Montreal when he was seven so he would have a better opportunity at a hockey career. He flourished at every level in minor hockey, and was rewarded in 2013 when he was taken in the first round (13th overall) in the Quebec League draft by the Islanders.Sprong burst onto the scene in his rookie season, leading all underage scorers with 68 points in 67 games. Fake NBA Jerseys 2019. He’s followed that up with a solid second year, posting 20 goals and 20 assists through 36 games after an early-season lull.He scored twice against Halifax on Thursday and has now scored four times in his last two games.But despite his success, Sprong’s Dutch roots have prevented him from suiting up for Canadian national team programs. His agent and lawyer are working on his behalf to complete his bid for citizenship, but until his application is accepted he won’t be able to play for Team Canada at any level.And that’s a shame, said Islanders general manager Grant Sonier, because Hockey Canada has expressed interest in Sprong.“He considers himself Canadian, he loves Canada, and once the paperwork is worked out, I’m sure Hockey Canada will be happy,” said Sonier. “A lot of hockey people will be glad to get him on that international stage.”Sprong agrees he’d like to have the issue resolved soon than later, but said he has “no idea” when that will be.In the meantime, he has set his sights on the NHL Entry Draft in June and finding a way to climb through the first-round rankings. Considered an offensive dynamo, Sprong possesses Patrick Kane-like offensive awareness and evasiveness, said Sonier.“He’s an excellent skater with incredible hand-eye co-ordination, and a tremendous shot,” Sonier said.But he isn’t without his blemishes. Theres some concern among scouts — and even his own GM — that Sprongs defensive zone play needs to improve.“I’m offensive-minded, and I think of that first before defence sometimes,” Sprong admits. “Maybe leaving the zone too early to get a breakaway, thinking ahead a little bit. I’m working at being better in the d-zone, and my goal is to be a 200-foot player and a threat in all three zones.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz