Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.10.2019 09:57
Gamal Assaad, both of Antworten

CARMEL, Ind. Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay had $29,000 in cash and bottles of prescription drugs in his vehicle when he was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving and other charges, according to the arrest report. The cash was in Irsays wallet, metal briefcase and two laundry bags. The briefcase and bags, which were on the front passenger-side floor, also contained bottles of pills of various colours, including orange, green and white ones, the police report states. Irsay, 54, denied being drunk when he was arrested in suburban Carmel on March 16, although the billionaire was so disoriented that officers made him sit on the hood of a patrol car to keep him from falling, the report said. The arresting officer said he "believed Irsay to be intoxicated on a substance other than alcohol," according to the report. The arrest report listed a dozen pieces of evidence identified as prescription drugs, but it didnt specify which drugs they were. Irsay told the officer that he had taken several prescription medications that day but had not been drinking. The contents of the arrest report by Carmel police were first reported Thursday by The Indianapolis Star, which obtained the report through a public records request. Irsays attorney, James Voyles did not return phone calls from The Associated Press seeking comment Thursday. His spokeswoman, Myra Borshoff Cook, had no comment. The report said an officer pulled over Irsays slow-moving SUV after it stopped twice on a city street for no apparent reason and failed to use a turn signal. Police said Irsay told the officer that he sometimes has trouble finding his home. The Star reported that Irsay bought a home in late February less than a half-mile from where he was stopped. "I observed the vehicle come to a complete stop on W. Main Street for no apparent reason. ... As I was approaching the vehicle it began to slowly move eastbound and came to another complete stop in the lane of travel for no apparent reason," Officer James Morris wrote in the report. Earlier this week, prosecutors postponed an initial court appearance for Irsay "unless or until" formal charges are filed against him. Irsay was arrested on preliminary charges of misdemeanour driving while intoxicated on a controlled substance and four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance. The report said police dont believe Irsay was drunk when he was arrested. Hamilton County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Andre Miksha said prosecutors are not bound by preliminary booking charges. Irsays family said after his arrest that he is undergoing treatment "to help him meet his challenges head-on" at a facility outside of Indiana. They have not identified the facility. Irsay acknowledged in 2002 that he had become dependent on painkillers after several years of orthopedic operations but said he had overcome the problem after undergoing treatment. The report said Irsay stumbled out of his SUV and failed field sobriety tests, such as having to stand on one foot. After Irsay refused a blood draw, a judge approved a search warrant to draw his blood. Those results have not been released and the results of the breath test administered to Irsay at the scene were redacted from the report. Refusing the blood test means Irsays drivers license will be automatically suspended for one year. Irsay declined to answer questions without his attorney present and was not questioned at the jail. He was released the following day. Arizona Diamondbacks Pro Shop .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Diamondbacks Jerseys 2020 .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/ . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club.GLASGOW -- Hilary Caldwell was a fraction of a second from climbing one step higher on the podium at the Commonwealth Games. The Victoria swimmer had the lead halfway through Sundays final of the womens 200-metre backstroke, only to be passed by two Australian competitors -- including one right at the wall -- in having to settle for bronze. Caldwell finished 1.27 seconds back of Belinda Hocking for first place, but was just 0.04 seconds off Emily Seebohms silver-medal time of two minutes 08.51 seconds. "I knew it was going to be pretty quick. Those Aussie girls are always fast," said Caldwell, who finished in 2:08.55. "Its never great to be out-touched (at the wall) for any medal. I was just off the silver and a little bit off the gold today. Caldwell was fastest in qualifying, and swam even faster in the final, but wasnt able to hold off either Hocking or Seebohm over the final 100 metres in a race that saw Genevieve Cantin of Lac Beauport, Que., finish seventh and Sinead Russell of Burlington, Ont., wind up eighth. "Belinda is always a back-halfer. Shes negative split them before," said Caldwell. "Thats definitely her strong suit, the back end of the race. I struggled a bit with being sick a bit on and off this year so maybe my fitness isnt quite where it needs to be." Still, the 23-year-old collected Canadas fifth medal at the Tollcross International Swimming Centre through four days of competition. Meanwhile, Remi Pelletier-Roy of Longueuil, Que., added another bronze for Canada in the mens 20-kilometre scratch race -- the countrys first of the Games in cycling -- after the 24-year-old finished third behind New Zealands Shane Archbold and Australias Glenn OShea at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome. "The track program came here with big goals and I think getting a medal was the very least we were hoping for," said Pelletier-Roy. "Getting to the last race, it was our last chance to do it so Im pretty happy to put that on the board for us as a program and for myself." After four days of competition in Scotland, Canada sits tied for sixth in the overall medal standings with 18 -- seven gold, three silver and eight bronze. Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., wasnt able to add to the tally or match her gold-medal winning performance from the womens 100-metre butterfly in the 50-metre fly, finishing sixth with a time of 26.27 seconds. "To be honest Im a little bit disappointed," said the 21-year-old. "I was expecting faster, but I have the 200-metre butterfly (on Monday) so Im going to focus on that." Englands Francesca Halshall was first in 25.20 seconds, followed by Arianna Vanderpool Wallace (25.53) of the Bahamas and Australias Brittany Elmslie (25.91). Montreals Sandrine Mainville was eighth. "The other girls were just faster than me today," added Savard. "Its noot a really good time for me. Fake Diamondbacks Jerseys. A small thing can make a big difference." Staying in the pool, Calgarys Yuri Kisil grabbed a surprising fourth-place finish in the mens 100-metre freestyle behind a trio of Aussies. Kisil qualified for the final with the seventh fastest time, but touched in a personal best 49.27 seconds. Aurelie Rivard of Haut-Richelieu, Que., finished fourth in the womens para-swimming 100-metre breaststroke, followed by Katarina Roxon of St. Johns, N.L., in fifth. Ottawas Erika Seltenreich-Hodgson was fifth in the womens 200-metre individual medley, with 17-year-old Sydney Pickrem, who swims out of St-Jerome, Que., finishing eighth. In the only other final involving Canadians, Calgarys Russell Wood finished seventh in the mens 50-metre backstroke. Meanwhile, Torontos Brittany MacLean advanced to the womens 800-metre freestyle final, while Mainville moved onto to the womens 100-metre freestyle final where she will be joined by fellow Montrealers Victoria Poon and Alyson Ackman. Tera van Beilen of Oakville, Ont., and Kierra Smith of Kelowna, B.C., will swim in final of the womens 100-metre breaststroke, while Torontos Martha McCabe failed to advance. Edmontons Richard Funk qualified for the mens 50-metre breaststroke final, but Vancouvers Coleman Allen, as well as Evan White and Gamal Assaad, both of Oakville, failed to advance in the mens 100-metre butterfly. Elsewhere at the Games, Lanni Marchant, from London, Ont., finished fourth in the womens marathon, completing the two-loop course that wound around Glasgow in two hours 31 minutes 14 seconds. Mohammed Ahmed raced to fifth in the mens 5,000 metres on the first day of track and field. The 23-year-old from St. Catharines, Ont., ran 13 minutes 18.88 seconds -- a personal best and the third fastest time ever by a Canadian. "Fifth, you know, I was really close but I gave everything I had, I just made tactical errors," said Ahmed. "I am a bit disappointed, I really wanted to go out there and be right there with those guys. "But I am a bit closer than I was last year and I have another race coming up on Friday (the 10,000 metres) and another Canadian there with me (Cam Levins) which will make it a little bit easier. So I am just going to go out there and have fun." Notes: Sultana Frizell of Perth, Ont., threw a Commonwealth Games record in qualifying for Monday nights womens hammer throw final. The 29-year-old defending champion threw 68.92 metres, almost a full metre better than the rest of the field. ... Canadas mens and womens field hockey teams picked up wins over Trinidad and Tobago as each improved to 1-2. ... Canada lifted the rugby sevens Bowl after beating Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda and the Cook Islands at Ibrox Stadium. The Bowl is awarded to the winner of the consolation bracket, putting the Canadians at ninth overall. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz