Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.10.2019 09:44
him this ridiculou Antworten

TORONTO - Jonathan Bernier stretched and skated around in circles in his crease that was barely scuffed up. Rodions Kurucs Nets Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender did everything he could to stay warm.The result was the easiest shutout in Berniers career as the Leafs tied a franchise record in allowing just 10 shots in a 4-0 rout of the lowly Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night at Air Canada Centre.Youre just trying to stay focused and make the save that you should make, Bernier said. I thought we played very solid. We kept everything to the outside. Probably the best game since Ive been here.The Leafs previously allowed 10 shots against Jan. 5, 2002 in a 3-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators.On Tuesday night, Toronto (4-4-1) put up 37 shots and broke the game open on goals by Tyler Bozak, Phil Kessel, James van Riemsdyk and Jake Gardiner. Before that, Buffalo goaltender Michal Neuvirth stopped the first 27 that came his way.As Bernier stood at the other end and waited through 39-plus minutes of a scoreless game, coach Randy Carlyle watched and hoped that one bad bounce wouldnt cost his team.Those are nervous times because you know that sometimes fate in sports comes and bites you the wrong way, Carlyle said after the Leafs second victory in six home games this season. That was what we were worried about. Youll question that all the time.Neuvirth was giving the Leafs plenty of reasons to question themselves. He stoned Nazem Kadri from in tight a couple of times just three days after beating the Sharks in San Jose. Neuvirth finished with 33 saves.Our goalie was outstanding for us, gave us a chance, Sabres alternate captain Josh Gorges said. We didnt respond. Thats by far not good enough.The dam burst late in the second period after the fifth penalty of the game on the Sabres (2-8). Kessel sprung Bozak for a breakaway goal with 49.6 seconds left that snapped the Leafs power-play skid at 0-for-28.I was going minute-by-minute, doing my best like every time I play, Neuvirth said. I think it was a big goal for them. ... I think if we could go into the locker-room tied 0-0, it would be a different story in the third.It wasnt. Kessel scored on a bank shot from below the goal-line, van Riemsdyk on a cross-ice pass from Morgan Rielly and Gardiner on a wrap-around.The rout was on, even if it didnt feel like it until the Leafs poured on the goals.You just got to stick with it, Kessel said. I thought we stuck with it, and then eventually it breaks and we were able to get a couple goals after that.This was a response game for the Leafs after getting throttled by the Boston Bruins at home on Saturday night. Even if it was against a Buffalo team that could be one of the worst in the expansion era of the NHL, Carlyle wont discard these two points.Tonight everything fell our way, and well take it because we were in drastic need of a performance at home, Carlyle said. Because we were able to do it one night, it doesnt mean the next nights going to be easy. We know that were going to have to play, as we go forward, to a higher level than we did tonight.Defenceman Stephane Robidas said that if he and his teammates play as they did Tuesday night, Ill bet well win a lot more games than were going to lose. Unfortunately for the Leafs only three of their remaining 73 games come against the Sabres, who have just 10 goals in their first 10 games.This loss seemed all too normal for Buffalo, which sits in 29th in the NHL and could have worse days ahead.We had nothing, Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. Toronto had everything going, they were skating well. They deserved everything that they got, and we deserved what we got.Ten shots on goals was a new franchise low for the Sabres.Gorges, who refused to waive his no-trade clause to go to the Leafs and instead was sent from the Montreal Canadiens to the Sabres, said every veteran on the team must take responsibility for being better.I dont know who we think we are or what kind of team we think we are or what weve accomplished to be playing like that, Gorges said. We havent done nothing to be playing a cute game. We dont deserve to play a cute game and until we figure out that we have to work and scratch and claw and grind and dig in order to give ourselves a chance every night to win, then were going to have nights like this.Notes — Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf left the game late in the second period with what Carlyle said was a hip injury. Phaneuf returned at the start of the third period. ... Leafs forward Carter Ashton was a healthy scratch for the ninth straight game to start the season. Ashton would have had to pass through waivers if the team wanted to send him to the minors and is considered likely to get claimed. Carlyle referred to the 23-year-old as a good soldier earlier Tuesday for practising and not getting into a game so far. ... Sabres rookie Sam Reinhart, the second overall pick in Junes draft, played in his eighth NHL game. He can play one more before the first year of his contract counts with the 10th, or Buffalo can send him back to Kootenay of the Western Hockey League.___Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Drazen Petrovic Nets Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Theo Pinson Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. https://www.netsrookiesshop.com/Kevin-Durant-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - How do you know baseball is right around the corner? Because there seems to be a new Alex Rodriguez story every day. Its amazing we survived a whole season without him. But, yes, once we get that little football game out the way in Arizona, the sports world will start to turn its attention toward spring training. At least thats the hope of new commissioner Rob Manfred. And there wont be a bigger story line anywhere than the return of A-Rod from his one-year performance-enhancing drug ban. His first day in camp is sure to be grab-the-popcorn entertaining, as hes expected to issue a public mea culpa to not only the New York Yankees organization, but baseball fans around the world. That is, if the Yankees even let him in the building. Theyve supposedly told him not to bother showing up until position players are required to report on Feb. 25. Cant you just picture Rodriguez strolling into the locker room without a care in the world, plopping his stuff down in front of Derek Jeters old locker and asking, Hey, is this one empty? He is so oblivious to everything around him that he wouldnt even think twice about it. Just like him getting hitting tips from of all people, Barry Bonds. I actually thought it was an Onion headline when I saw that one. No way could that have been real. Steroids or not, Bonds is probably the best hitter who a lot of us will see in our lifetime. Getting tips from him is probably not the worst thing a player could do. But if you are Alex Rodriguez, maybe, just maybe you might want to seek someone else out. There are also reports the Yankees are looking to void his marketing deal that will pay Rodriguez a certain amount of money for each upcoming milestone he reaches, like home run No. 660, which would tie him with Willie Mays, or No. 714, which would match Babe Ruth, and so on and so forth. The Yanks will argue that Rodriguez is now tainted with the stench of PEDs and the marketing deal should be nulll and void. Taurean Prince Jersey. The Major League Baseball Players Association has already stated it would back Rodriguez, and rightfully so. The Yankees should not be let off the hook here. They gave him this ridiculous deal, they should own up to it. This whole situation is going to be ugly, especially because the Yankees already have a new third baseman in Chase Headley. Rodriguez, though, still thinks its his job to lose. Awkward. Look, if the Yankees dont want him around, they should work out some sort of buyout and move on. You almost get the sense this is playing out like a Seinfeld episode that saw George show up to work every day despite the fact that his employers wanted nothing to do with him and tried to make his life miserable every chance they could. Now back to the Big Game in Arizona, which as a lifelong fan of the New York Jets is going to be extremely painful to watch considering both head coaches formerly led Gang Green, albeit for just one glorious day in Bill Belichicks case. TSNs own Lyle Fitzsimmons, another long suffering fan of the NYJ, gave a little background on that topic here: http://tinyurl.com/p5kuhy4. Regardless, like the rest of America, I am a sheep and will be tuned in on Sunday. Seattle is just impossible to root for. Richard Sherman doesnt shut up and Marshawn Lynch has become the most unlikable player in football. And believe me, that is saying an awful lot. Then theres the cheating New England Patriots. Part of me would like to see the Patriots win, Tom Brady get the MVP and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell have to hand both him and Belichick a trophy. There is no more fitting ending to this, perhaps the worst season in NFL history, than Goodell, Belichick and Brady giggling together at the end of the Super Bowl. But, there is nothing inside of me that will allow me to root for the New England Patriots and for that to happen. Give me Seattle, 24-16. Then once thats over, get ready for all A-Rod, all the time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz