Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.10.2019 09:45
and my capability," Djokovic said, "but Rafa was the best player." Using his backhand to great effect against Nadals forehand ea Antworten

The St. Nike Air Max 95 Australia Sale . Louis Blues remain at the top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, holding off the Chicago Blackhawks in both the rankings and the Central Division standings. The Minnesota Wild have continued their rise in the rankings, both by getting healthier and adding left winger Matt Moulson at the trade deadline. The Wild are up to 11, when they were ranked 20th prior to the Olympics. Even with an injury to starting goaltender Kari Lehtonen, the Dallas Stars have moved from 16 to 13, following the lead of centre Tyler Seguin, who is up to fifth in the NHL scoring race. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Washington Capitals each climbed three spots, to 17 and 18, respectively; the Leafs with one regulation loss in the past seven and the Capitals with some decent additions to the lineup, with goaltender Jaroslav Halak and left winger Dustin Penner added at the trade deadline as well as top prospect Evgeny Kuznetsov arriving from the KHL. It comes as no shock that the Montreal Canadiens miss injured goaltender Carey Price, but they havent recorded a regulation win since Price last started, a span of seven games. So, even with the addition of Thomas Vanek, the Habs fall from nine to 14. Four wins in five games would normally be just fine for the Columbus Blue Jackets, but they are missing half of their defence corps due to injuries at the moment, which results in a fall from 11 to 16. The Winnipeg Jets have one regulation win in the past seven games and lost rookie centre Mark Scheifele to a knee injury, which knocks the Jets from 14 to 19. Among the rest of the Canadian teams, The Vancouver Canucks are down from 22 to 23 after dealing Roberto Luongo to Florida, the Ottawa Senators are also down a spot with left winger Clarke MacArthur sidelined. The Edmonton Oilers continue at 26, one spot ahead of the Calgary Flames. Both teams have respectable recent records, but they have created some big holes and moved out some productive players. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Air Max 270 React Cheap . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. Nike Air Max Zero Australia . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air-max-200-buy-australia.html . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point.PARIS -- Trying to beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open is, without a doubt, the toughest task in tennis. Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. That bullwhip of a high-bouncing, topspin lefty forehand. Those quick-reflex returns that help him break an opponents serve -- and his will. Doing what he does so well on the red clay of Roland Garros, a surface and site he dominates so completely, the No. 1-seeded Nadal wore down No. 2 Novak Djokovic 3-6, 7-5, 6-2, 6-4 in a muggy final Sunday to win his ninth French Open championship and fifth in a row, both records. "For me," Nadal said, "playing here in Roland Garros is just unforgettable, forever." It is also his 14th Grand Slam title overall, tying the 28-year-old Spaniard with Pete Sampras for the second most by a man, behind only Roger Federers 17. That includes Nadals two trophies apiece at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, along with one from the Australian Open, proving he can beat the best on grass and hard courts, too. But its on the clay of Paris where Nadal reigns supreme: He has won 66 of 67 career French Open matches. Since the only loss, against Robin Soderling in the fourth round in 2009, Nadal has won 35 consecutive matches at Roland Garros. No other man has won more than seven titles at any of tennis four majors. "Its not impossible, but its very, very difficult to stay with Rafa in this court, throughout the whole match, on the highest level of performance," said Djokovic, who was broken in the final game of each set, including with an anticlimactic double-fault on match point. Nadal ensured that he, not Djokovic, will be ranked No. 1 on Monday. In the process, Nadal once again prevented six-time major champion Djokovic from completing a career Grand Slam. "He deserves to win this tournament," Nadal said. "I am sure he will do it in the future." Djokovic had won their four most recent matches, including on clay in the best-of-three-set final at Rome last month. Beating Nadal in best-of-five is a whole other matter. Nadal also topped Djokovic in the 2012 final, and the 2013 semifinals. In all, Naddal leads Djokovic 6-0 at the French Open, 9-3 at major tournaments, and 23-19 in total. Air Max Motion Australia. No other pair of men has played each other as often. The defeat in Rome was one of three this season on clay for Nadal, raising questions about whether hed be unbeatable at Roland Garros this time. There also was the matter of his troublesome back, which flared up during a loss to Stan Wawrinka in the Australian Open final and slowed his serve at times during the French Open. For 3 1/2 hours Sunday, when the sky was crystal clear and the temperature touched 80 degrees (27 Celsius), Djokovic gave everything he had, even spitting up on court. "I played at the maximum of my power, my strength, and my capability," Djokovic said, "but Rafa was the best player." Using his backhand to great effect against Nadals forehand early, Djokovic grabbed the first set, and got to 5-all in the second. "I felt," Nadal said, "the match was more in his hands at the beginning." Knowing that overcoming a two-set hole might be too much even for him, Nadal raised his level, taking 20 of 26 points to claim that set and a 3-0 lead in the third. "Without that second set, I dont know if I have this trophy with me now," Nadal would say later. When a down-the-line forehand winner ended the second set, Nadal leaped and shook both fists, his first sign of real emotion. "The momentum went (to) his side," Djokovic said. "I started playing quite bad and didnt move as well. Struggled a little bit physically throughout that third set." That was apparent. His cheeks were flushed. He put his hand on his heaving chest. He wobbled and nearly fell over while sitting on his changeover bench. Still, after trailing 4-2 in the fourth, Djokovic made one last stand. As skilled a retriever as his formidable foe -- Djokovic won 10 of the first 15 points that lasted at least 10 strokes -- he came up with a desperation defensive lob that landed right near the baseline, drawing a netted overhead from Nadal to earn a break point. Soon, it was 4-all. But Nadal steadied himself to hold to 5-4, then broke one last time. Soon enough, he was clutching the French Open trophy, his trophy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz