Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

18.10.2019 05:01
Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier Antworten

will remain under contract for another year as he continues to recover from the severe spinal injury he suffered late in the 2017 season.Shazier’s salary in 2018 was guaranteed for injury Ramon Foster Jersey , so there was never any risk that he would lose pay last year, but the Steelers announced today that he will remain under contract this year as well. Although Shazier is still hoping to play football again, he’s not ready for that and he will go on the Physically Unable to Perform list.The Steelers’ announcement said Shazier will be paid a salary, accrue another season toward his pension, and will continue to get the health insurance that all active NFL players receive.鈥淲e will continue to support Ryan鈥檚 efforts to return to play,鈥?said General Manager Kevin Colbert. 鈥淎lthough he won鈥檛 be able to help us on the field in 2019 Vince Williams Jersey , his leadership, insight, and emotional support have always been very valuable to us, and we look forward to his contributions in our pursuit of a championship.鈥漈he Steelers chose Shazier in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft and he played four years in Pittsburgh before the serious injury he suffered on December 4, 2017. Cornerback Bradley Roby agreed to terms on a one-year, $10 million deal with the Texans. He said he turned down a three-year offer from the Steelers and a one-year deal from the 49ers.Roby also told Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News the Browns had interest “for a while.”“It’s a prove-it deal Terry Bradshaw Jersey ,” Roby said of his contract with the Texans. “I feel like I should go back in [the market next year] while I’m still young.”Roby, 26, spent his first five seasons with the Broncos. He made 50 tackles, an interception, 12 pass breakups and two forced fumbles in 15 games last season.He has never made the Pro Bowl, having become a full-time starter last season. The Broncos signed Kareem Jackson Joe Gilliam Jersey , who had spent his entire career in Houston, to replace Roby. Roby said he never received an offer from the Broncos. “It’s a business,” Roby said. “Denver didn’t want me; they wanted someone else. . . .They got the guy they wanted.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz