Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.10.2019 10:14
felt very tired Antworten

NEW YORK -- Sean Doolittle wasnt surprised at all by the Oakland As offensive outburst in the 10th inning. Authentic Soccer Jerseys . Brandon Moss hit his second homer of the game leading off the 10th, and the Oakland Athletics rallied for a 5-2 victory over the New York Yankees on Tuesday night. The majors best run-producing offence then got an RBI double from Jed Lowrie and a run-scoring single from Kyle Blanks to open a big lead for Oaklands suspect back end of the bullpen. "The way the guys were swinging in the 10th inning, it was like they could smell the victory and found a way to get it done," the As reliever said. "Thats typical Oakland As baseball." Returning to the lineup after missing two games with a strained right calf, Moss drilled a full-count pitch from Adam Warren (1-3) into the second deck down the right field line for his 15th homer. That gave the AL West-leading As their first lead in a game that was delayed more than an hour at the start by rain. "We have a very confident offence," Moss said. Doolittle finished off the As fourth straight win with a perfect 10th for his sixth save. The left-hander extended his scoreless streak to 15 1-3 innings. Dan Otero (5-1) pitched an inning for the As, who improved to 7-13 when trailing after seven innings. Pinch-hitter Stephen Vogt hit a tying double off Dellin Betances with two outs in the eighth inning. Betances walked Albert Callaspo before Vogt drilled a full-count pitch into the right-centre gap. "That at-bat was incredible ... because Betances, he is a really good reliever," Moss said. "I felt like that pretty much did it for us." Betances had not walked a batter over his previous 10 appearances (15 1-3 innings). "I felt good. I just think the two out walk hurt, I had him in my head and I just did not put him away," Betances said. "I think from there I just fell behind on Vogt and just threw him a good pitch to hit. I think Callaspo, that at-bat was more frustrating." The injury-depleted Yankees came in looking hardly like the Bronx Bombers they are expected to be. With an opening-day payroll about $120 million more than the As, New York had hit just five homers in 15 games and none in the two Mark Teixeira sat with inflammation in his surgically repaired right wrist. Teixeira, though, woke up pain-free Tuesday and manager Joe Girardi made the switch-hitter the cleanup batter. Teixeira drove in New Yorks two runs, homering in the sixth for a 2-1 lead. "He said he was fine," Girardi said. "You know you kind of keep your fingers crossed and hope he feels good tomorrow." In contrast, Moss drive off Hiroki Kuroda into Monument Park leading off the fifth gave the slugging As at least one long ball in 11 straight games. A rainbow arcing high above the scoreboard in centre field before the rain-delayed first pitch appeared to be a good omen for New York, which grabbed a quick lead. Scott Kazmir needed four batters to warm up after a storm pushed back the start 1 hour, 12 minutes. Brett Gardner singled leading off. After Derek Jeter struck out, Jacoby Ellsbury singled and Teixeira dunked a blooper inside the right field line for a 1-0 lead. After that, Kazmir retired 16 of 17 -- including four Ks in a row -- before Teixeira sent a drive into the As bullpen in left-centre for his 10th homer -- the second swinging from the right side -- and a 2-1 lead. "He just ran out of pitches," Melvin explained why he lifted Kazmir when he did. NOTES: The As improved to 11-3 against New York since July 19, 2012. ... Ellsbury has committed $1 million to Oregon State, where he played from 2003-05. The money will go to help with the expansion of the baseball teams locker room facilities. ... The Yankees claimed off waivers LHP Wade LeBlanc from the Los Angeles Angels. ... New York OF Carlos Beltran (bone spur in right elbow) went 2 for 3 with a walk as the designated hitter in an extended spring training game in Tampa, Florida. Girardi said it was possible that Beltran could rejoin the Yankees on Friday in Kansas City. ... The Athletics put OF Josh Reddick on the 15-day DL because of a hyperextended right knee. ... Up next: Oaklands Jesse Chavez (4-3) faces New Yorks Vidal Nuno (1-2). Cyber Monday Soccer Jerseys . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. https://www.fakesoccerjerseys.com/ . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996.AURORA, Colo. - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. In an interview outside his home with Denver television stations KCNC and KMGH this week, the Broncos defensive lineman said hes back up to 280 pounds, having regained 20 of the 30 pounds he lost last season, and will resume training next week. "Im ready to go. Im going to be better than I was," said Wolfe, who had been reticent to talk to reporters during the season as he and his doctors were stumped by his symptoms that included weight loss and irritability. Wolfe was sidelined for 10 days in August after his arms and legs went numb following a frightening hit in a preseason game at Seattle on Aug. 17. He was cleared in time for the opener against Baltimore. Then, on a bus ride to the airport for a flight to Kansas City on Nov. 29, Wolfe suffered a seizure and was taken to University Hospital in Denver, where he underwent a battery of tests over four days. Wolfe practiced just twice after that, on Dec. 25 and 27, after which the Broncos sent him home to rest, realizing he wouldnt be able to return to help shore up their defence in the playoffs. "I had a bruise on my spinal cord," Wolfe told the stations. "... I thought it was fully healed and I came back a little too soon and I just kept hitting it, kept hitting it, kept hitting it. And it screwed my nervous system up a little bit, just kind of crisscrossed the wires a little bit. "And really just mentally, it was hard to deal with because I didnt know what was going on and why I was losing weight and all this, and my adrenals werent functioning right, nothing was really working right and what it came down to was I needed to let it heal, I needed to let myself heal. So, I took about two months and I just did nothing. And I feel better than Ive ever felt before." Wolfe saaid the seizure he suffered on the bus ride to the airport wasnt the kind where theres foaming at the mouth or convulsions but one in which he just suddenly felt very tired and started sweating profusely, which he dismissed as the effects of having just showered after practice and putting on his three-piece suit. Stitched Soccer Jerseys. "I was thinking I just need to get to the plane so I can take a nap," Wolfe recounted. He started to slump into the aisle, however, and Von Miller grabbed him and "Terrance Knighton started yelling, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!" Wolfe recounted. Twenty-six hours later, Wolfe woke up in intensive care. So confused about where he was and why he was strapped down, he broke the hospital bed before he could be calmed down, he said. At first, he didnt realize hed been there that long and his first question was whether hed be able to play against the Chiefs that weekend. Doctors told him theyd had to put him in a medically induced coma to run tests and do spinal taps to rule out such things as brain tumors. After his comeback stalled in December and he realized he wasnt going to get back on the field for the playoffs, Wolfe retreated to his home a few miles from team headquarters and he said didnt even watch football for a while. He did go to the Super Bowl, however, in New Jersey, where he and several other defensive starters such as Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Kevin Vickerson and Rahim Moore watched helplessly from the sideline as the Broncos were throttled 43-8 by the Seattle Seahawks. "It was tough to sit there and watch it happen because I think if our defence was healthy, its a different ballgame," Wolfe said. "... Nothing against Seattle, theyre a great football team and they played a really good game and they had a great season, but I just really would have liked to see what it would have been like to have our true defence out there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz