Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.10.2019 10:15
ad in the Emilia-Romagn Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Marvin Bagley Kings Jersey .C. -- Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart will miss at least the first six weeks of the season while he recovers from an ankle injury. Coach Ron Rivera said after practice Tuesday that Stewart was placed on the physically unable to perform list. The team also put guard Edmund Kugbila, its fourth-round draft pick, on injured reserve with a knee injury and waived injured defensive tackle Frank Kearse and wide receiver Joe Adams, Carolinas fourth-round pick in 2012. Adams and Kearse will go back on injured reserve if they clear waivers. NFL rules stipulate Stewart cant practice or play for six weeks. Since the Panthers have a bye in week four, Stewart is eligible to play Oct. 20 against the St. Louis Rams, which would be Week 7 on the NFL calendar but would be Carolinas sixth game of the season. "Im just taking it day by day and trying to be there for my teammates and bring as much positive energy as I can," Stewart said. "We have a long season ahead of us and I plan to be back in week six." Rivera is "very optimistic" Stewart could make it back for St. Louis game. "Some real good things have happened but they arent going to happen soon enough," Rivera said, adding doctors now believe the right ankle will take longer to heal. Rivera classified the injury as a sprain. Stewart hasnt practiced since off-season surgery on both ankles. The decision likely means more playing time for DeAngelo Williams, the franchises all-time leading rusher, and opens a roster spot for young running backs in Tauren Poole and Armond Smith. Carolina also drafted Kenjon Barner from Oregon in the sixth round and hes expected to contribute as a scat back. Stewart is coming off a disappointing season a year ago, rushing for 336 yards and one touchdown, both career lows. He missed seven games in all, including the final five with a sprained ankle. "I can spend all of my energy being disappointed or I can spend all of my energy getting ready for week six," Stewart said. Stewart said the decision came after he met Tuesday with Dr. James Anderson, the teams physician. Now the Panthers are awaiting word on fullback Mike Tolbert, who has yet to play in the preseason because of a hamstring injury. His status for the season opener against Seattle remains in question. Rivera said despite the injuries to Stewart and Tolbert the team has no plans to bring in any running backs. "We feel good about young guys that we have," Rivera said. "Theyll see a dose of action in this last preseason game and well see what theyre capable of." The Panthers drafted Kugbila with the 108th overall pick, but hes rarely practiced because of knee and hamstring issues. But Rivera isnt writing him off as a draft-day bust. "We really have to look at the long term in terms of getting him ready to go in the future," Rivera said. Skal Labissiere Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Mitch Richmond Kings Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Zach-Randolph-City-Edition-Jersey/ . 17.A string of English Premier League teams, most in the lower end of the standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer fee.MILAN, Italy -- Antonio Cassano scored his 100th Serie A goal as Parma salvaged a 1-1 draw against 10-man Bologna on Saturday. Bologna took the lead in the Emilia-Romagna derby in the 10th minute when Panagiotis Kone latched onto Rolando Bianchis ball over the defence and fired it past Antonio Mirante from 25 metres. Cassanos strike was even more spectacular as the forward volleyed an unstoppable effort into the top left corner. Bologna played almost the entire second half with 10 men after Frederik Sorensen was sent off following a second booking in the 52nd. Bologna almost snatched all three points when Kone curled a free kick just wide of the left upright nine minutes from time. Genoa and Torino also played out a 1-1 draw in an entertaining match at Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Torino started the brighter and almost took the lead in the opening minute when OOmar El Kaddouris effort crashed off the inside of the post. Nemanja Bjelica Jersey. El Kaddouri did score in the seventh minute, deflecting in Alexander Farneruds fierce 25-meter strike. Genoa also hit the woodwork early in the second half as Sime Vrsaljkos 30-meter thunderbolt thumped off the upright. Torino hadnt won at the Ferraris since 1981 and Genoa levelled in the 69th. Ioannis Fetfatzidis sent in a brilliant through-ball for Davide Biondini to fire across into the bottom right corner. Torino almost restored its lead moments later but Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin pulled off a fantastic save to deny first Alessio Cerci and then former Genoa striker Ciro Immobile from point-blank range. Genoa has gone five matches without defeat, to leave it seventh. Torino is level on points with 10th-placed Atalanta ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz