Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

24.10.2019 08:35
In the heart of the Antworten

In the heart of the Harmony Society, the enthusiastic young man took his grandmother across the road, smiling and walking with the grandmother to be careful; there was an old man who fell over and over, people were helpful and helped the old man to the hospital; Group of children laughed and laughed, did not fear the world, and did not encounter danger. The small traders there were caught by the city management personnel. The two were calm, the city management patiently taught, and the hawkers consciously admitted the mistakes, around the scene Marlboro Lights. A kind of merciful, even the wind is softly passed, for fear of touching this tranquility. Where is it? It is a harmonious society in my heart. However, the reality is always unsatisfactory. Some people's behavior makes people angry. In recent times, they have seen such incidents from time to time: the old man fell and no one dared to help, afraid to be bitten by him. For the perpetrators, the elderly are sleeping on the streets, their children are pushing, and no one dares to ask; hawkers are setting up stalls on the streets, only to be able to live, but they are poisoned by urban management. �� Faced with such things, I can��t help but ask: this society How do you remember that a bag with a grandmother carrying something broke, and the things were scattered and no one helped. The old man slowly picked up the hard squat and was seen by the city management, saying that he littered the garbage and forced the old man to take away a seven-year-old child. After being kidnapped, my parents were in a hurry Cigarettes Online. They ran the ransom to the kidnappers�� account overnight Wholesale Cigarettes, but the son did not return. After the police, the police found more than 200 bloody bodies in the sewage under the bridge. This is a shocking event. These bloody facts are the so-called harmony! The so-called justice still remembers Premier Wen Jiabao. When the people needed him, he always rushed to the disaster area at the first moment. He had a pair of sneakers and a new contrast between the suits and shiny shoes of other officials behind him. Looking down at Xiaoliang��s scenery, the land was deeply ripbed, tearing his heart of worrying about the country and the people, watching him eat the most common food, not a luxurious meal, the silver on his head. It also touched my heart and society! Why are you at two extremes, but you are vocally promoting a harmonious society! We don��t want much, we can live safely, that is, when we are hurt, we can come forward and safeguard our interests fairly, that is, there is no tendency to deceive people, that is, the elderly can live well and be safe. In my old age, it is difficult to do these things. Why does it become like this? I hope that the harmonious society in my heart can be realized. Don��t always appear in my dreams. I hope there are more just things in this world! This is the harmonious society in my heart.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz