Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

31.10.2019 02:48
The New York Jets will have to stop the Denver Antworten

FLORHAM PARK http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey , N.J. (AP) — Broncos‘ offense without their No. 1 cornerback.Trumaine Johnson was ruled out for Sunday’s game because of a strained quadriceps. He was hurt during practice Thursday and sat out Friday.“He’ll be out this week,” coach Todd Bowles said. “So we’re just going to monitor it after that and see how he’s feeling.”Bowles would not give any details but did not think it was a season-ending injury.“Not at this time, no it’s not,” Bowles said.Johnson was the Jets’ top free-agent signing in March, giving him a five-year, $72.5 million deal. He has had a mostly inconsistent first four games with New York after spending his first six seasons with the Rams.“Any time you lose a starter, it’s a big deal, but we have guys that have played over the past couple of years Andy Isabella Jersey ,” Bowles said.Morris Claiborne will likely move into Johnson’s spot, with Bowles using a mix of Buster Skrine, Darryl Roberts, Juston Burris and rookie Parry Nickerson on the other side against the likes of Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders.“We’ll toy around a little bit and reveal it on Sunday,” Bowles said.Skrine is the Jets’ primary nickel corner and his strength is playing inside in the slot, although he has plenty of experience playing on the outside. So does Roberts, who started four games last season and two in 2016.“Coach is always preaching that it’s the next man up,” said Roberts Brian Burns Jersey , who has an interception this season. “So, if I do get to go on Sunday, then I’ll be ready for my opportunity to play.”Roberts was a full participant at practice after being limited by a hamstring issue at practice Thursday.“He’s tough, he’s a good tackler,” Bowles said. “We know he’s a good corner, he plays man, he plays zone well and he competes, so you like that about him.”Burris was a fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2016 but has been inactive the last three games. Nickerson http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/greg-little-jersey-authentic , a sixth-rounder this year, has played as a backup in all four games.Cornerback Rashard Robinson returned this week from a four-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, but Bowles said Robinson won’t be added to the active roster before the game. The Jets have an exemption for Robinson, meaning he can continue to practice with the team, but New York has until Monday to add him to the active roster or release him.In other injuries, also ruled out by the Jets were wide receiver Charone Peake (hamstring) and tight end Neal Sterling (concussion).Safety Marcus Maye, who made his season debut last week at Jacksonville, is questionable after being limited in practice all week with ankle and foot ailments.Wide receiver Quincy Enunwa was a full participant after being limited Thursday with a hip issue. Rashaad Penny Will Grier Jersey , the Seahawks’ first-round draft pick in 2018, didn’t even make it into the regular season before he needed surgery to repair a finger injury. Although he didn’t miss any games with the finger injury, he did miss the final two games with a knee injury.Penny said his nagging finger injury taught him patience.“That’s definitely frustrating,” Penny said, via Curtis Crabtree of PFT and Sports Radio KJR. “Definitely when you have a finger issue, as a running back you need all your fingers. It is frustrating, and it was frustrating for me as a rookie. I didn’t know how to take it. I’ve never been hurt playing football in my life, so when that happened http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/christian-miller-jersey-authentic , I just hit a wall. I’m glad that I’ve grown up. Over these past months and this offseason, I’ve just started taking everything seriously by treating my body right and doing the little things. Also I think what helped me was losing all that extra weight. Now I feel better. I don’t have all those nagging injuries. I’m at my best.”Penny hired a nutritionist who has him under 230 pounds and feeling “better than I’ve ever felt.” He also has spent time with Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk, learning to be a pro.Penny said he began working with Faulk in January. The San Diego State products met Mondays and Wednesdays for two hours each day. “Just the little things,” Penny said when asked what Faulk taught him. “I send him the playbook and he shows me what to look for. We watch like videos on Facetime. I’m just trying to learn the dynamics of being more of a pro.”Penny rushed for 419 yards and two touchdowns on 85 carries as a rookie, while catching nine passes for 75 yards.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz