Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

05.11.2019 04:06
r. Because the old moth Antworten

Hundreds of good filial piety is the first, and filial piety is the traditional virtue of the Chinese nation. Some people wear filial piety in their bodies, while others have engraved filial piety in their hearts. It was a small, remote village. There were dozens of families living in the village. The villagers depended on planting crops and going out to work to earn a living. In the past few years, the people who have gone out to work have become richer, and all of them have been covered with new houses. The only one at the foot of the mountain is the original earth wall and wooden house. Through the window, you can see a pair of mother and child living in the house. The mother is about 80 years old, the white hair is deep and deep, and the son is 50 years old. The years have left a deep scar on the son��s face Carton Of Cigarettes. Climbing half of the scalp, the mother said to her son intermittently: "Son, although my mother, though, is already confused, but my heart is still clear, my mother will only drag you Newport 100S, you don't care, go outside Make money, let a wife and children live well! Mother has already been half-earthed, and it will not be long before you are worth it. It is not worth taking care of me.�� The old mother trembled and touched her son��s head. This son is young 50, because he wants to take care of the mother who has suffered from Alzheimer's disease. He has not left his home for half a step. He only relies on the crops in the ground to open a three-wheeled motorcycle to the town to collect his livelihood. The crops in the field he couldn��t cope with alone, and he worked with the old Li next door to do the housework. There are only one or two acres of land in his own land. The old Li family has planted more than ten mu of land. This son is not only doing his own work, but also going to do more than ten acres of land in the old Li family Marlboro Lights. At night, when I was tired, I didn��t have a virtuous wife to take care of her. Instead, I had to drag my tired body to cook for my mother. Because the old mother was suffering from Alzheimer's disease, the son did not dare to go to the distant county to find a job. He could only buy a sausage on his three-wheeled motorbike in a small town 6 kilometers away from home. It��s really a small, small amount of money. The money I earned was used to buy medicine for my mother. I didn��t buy a few new clothes. I went to the rain all day, and I still wore the worn black leather. jacket. The shoulder of the leather jacket was also broken, and the hair on the head was also bald. The deep scotch on the palm of the hand was on the palm of the hand. The layer of wrinkles on the face of the criss-cross was layered. It��s not the spirited boy of the year. The people in the village advised the boy to let him go to the county to earn money, and then go to a wife, but the boy did not listen because he knew that if he left, his mother would not take care of him. This mother is born to his own biological mother. Although the house is broken, but it can avoid the cold, although the son is poor, but can filial parents, I think there is nothing more gorgeous than this son.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz