Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

08.11.2019 09:06
There were plenty of reasons the Jaguars Antworten

got rolled last night Mens Gardner Minshew Jersey , most of them having to do with Titans running back Derrick Henry.As such, Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey said it wasn’t his fault.Via聽Mike Organ of the , Ramsey didn’t blame anyone in particular for Henry’s 238 rushing yards or the 426 total yards the Titans piled up, but he made it clear it wasn’t on him.“I mean, I had limited opportunities; they ran the ball,” Ramsey said. “They ran the ball down our throat 100 percent of the game. Personally, I didn’t have a lot of opportunities to make a game-changing play. I do what I can do and that’s all I can do Black Gardner Minshew Jersey , to be honest.”Despite their 4-9 record and no shot at the playoffs, Ramsey said he’d continue to play hard this year. Asked if that extended to the rest of the locker room, he replied: “Ummm, ask everybody else.”“You’ve got to play and glorify God,” he said. “He’s given us some of the gifts and stuff that we honestly don’t deserve. That’s what I try to do; please God and let his light shine through me.”If the light shines through the Jaguars the way Henry ran through them, the message will surely be spread. Shad Khan didn’t become one of the greatest modern American success stories by being stupid.The Jaguars owner realizes that cornerback Jalen Ramsey wants out because he believes the team doesn’t view him as the best player in the league at his position. The Jaguars owner also realizes that there’s a very simple way to make him believe that the team views him as the best player in the league at his position: Make him the highest-paid player in the league at his position.It’s a simple approach to solving a thorny problem, and Ian Rapoport of the NFL reported on Friday that Khan is willing to do it.It won’t be that hard to do it. As explained Friday Youth Will Richardson Jerseys , a six-year, $77.7 million offer puts Ramsey at $15.1 million per year in new money, jumping Miami cornerback Xavien Howard ($15.05 million per year) and Washington cornerback Josh Norman ($15 million per year) for the title of highest paid.Of course, Ramsey may want more than that. Norman got his $15 million per year as a free agent, making it a true $15 million per year. If Ramsey wants six years and $90 million, that pushes the new money average all the way to $18.1 million per year.But, hey Will Richardson Jerseys Stitched , if that’s what it takes to make Ramsey happy, that’s what it takes. And if in a few years he’s not happy with the fact that others have leapfrogged him and he decides he wants a new deal, then give it to him — if he’s still the best cornerback in the game.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz