Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

15.11.2019 07:26
The Jacksonville Jaguars need help all over Antworten

the field Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , especially on offense. Their quarterback room could see a complete turnover with Blake Bortles and Cody Kessler likely gone. Their wide..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 NFL mock draft: What if the Jaguars pick... an offensive tackle?New,38commentsESTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: What if the Jaguars pick... an offensive tackle?The Jacksonville Jaguars need help all over the field, especially on offense. Their quarterback room could see a complete turnover with Blake Bortles and Cody Kessler likely gone. Their wide receivers are, well, not good. And their running backs...Let’s not talk about the running backs.So Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , let’s fire up the old mock draft machine and see who Dan Kadar of MockingTheDraft.com slotted for us.No.Oh no.*Michael Scott screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” dot gif*Kadar, I know you’re only trying to do your job, but there is not enough alcohol in the world for if this happens.Yes, the Jaguars have a need for another tackle. Jermey Parnell is likely gone as well and if that spot isn’t fixed it could spell another long year on the right side of the offensive line with A.J. Cann still in the driver’s seat for the right guard spot.And I’d assume that because this is a mock draft showing only the first round that Kadar would probably have us grabbing a quarterback like Will Grier later.But, man...We can’t just waste another year with this defense Josh Allen Jersey 2019 , can we? Granted, the defense will likely decline a little bit, but it’s still a top-10 unit overall isn’t it? The Jacksonville Jaguars recently released a list of the greatest players in franchise history, and running back Fred Taylor came in at No. 2. Some people would be honored to be recognized as the second-greatest player ever to play for their team. Fred Taylor is not one of those people.After the full list was released, with offensive tackle Tony Boselli at No. 1 Mens Josh Allen Jersey , Taylor was outraged.“I’m not sure who voted but they missed,” Taylor wrote on Twitter. “What were you guys doing for the 11 YEARS I carried the team. One day someone (other than me) will recognize how valuable I was. I did something only 21 players in history of the game done at my position. #WhatAJoke”Taylor was a good player in Jacksonville, with seven 1,000-yard seasons. But Taylor was never considered the best running back in the NFL. He was never a first-team All-Pro and was never in the Top 5 in the league in rushing yards or yards from scrimmage. Boselli, on the other hand Black Josh Allen Jersey , was considered the best offensive lineman in football in his prime, with three consecutive first-team All-Pro selections. Although injuries cut Boselli’s career short, and he didn’t last as long in Jacksonville as Taylor did, at his best, Boselli was the better player.The members of the media who voted on the best Jaguars of all time valued Boselli’s short period of greatness over Taylor’s longer career. That’s completely valid Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , and it’s classless for Taylor to denigrate the recognition of Boselli, a great lineman who opened plenty of holes for him.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz