Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

20.11.2019 03:46
Melvin Gordon wants to be a Charger Antworten

for life. The running back also wants to get paid.Thus Youth Joey Bosa Jerseys , Gordon said Saturday he has no idea what’s going to happen.“I want to end up with the Chargers. That’s my home,” Gordon said at SportsCon 2019 in Dallas. “I’m not going to sit here and be like, ‘Man, I don’t want to go back to the Chargers, dah, dah, dah.’ Like that’s the team that blessed me with an opportunity. They started my life. They changed my life. Of all 32 teams, that was the team that called me. I can’t forget them for that.“But it’s an opportunity right now where I know I need to take advantage of it. You know, I want to get paid. That’s just kind of what it is. Hopefully I end up a Charger. That’s the goal. I want to end up with the Chargers.”Gordon’s agents informed the Chargers that he won’t show up to training camp without a new deal, and Fletcher Smith said Gordon is “prepared to sit as long as he has to.”“I’m prepared to do what I need to do. That’s just what it’s going to be,” Gordon said.Gordon Joey Bosa Jerseys Stitched , 26, is scheduled to make $5.605 million this year.Gordon, who became eligible for a new deal after the 2017 season, said he does not know where talks stand.“My guess is as good as yours right now,” Gordon said. “We’re going to give them some time and see where it heads. We’ve still got some time out before training camp. But hopefully things get figured out.”Gordon made clear his preference is to stay in Los Angeles. He has not requested a trade, but he’s also willing to leave if that’s what it takes to get paid what he believe he’s worth.“Yeah, look, hey, I don’t want my fans or my teammates to ever feel like I don’t want to be with them,” Gordon said. “I’ve bled with those guys. We had a lot of downs and now that we’re up. I definitely want to be a part of the team and part of the squad. I love my teammates, and I love our fans. My fans know it. I show them so much love Youth Joe Barksdale Jerseys , on any social media platform I’m on. It doesn’t have anything to do with me just wanting to leave because I want to leave. But at the end of the day, it’s a business, so I’ve got to do what’s best for me and my family.”The two-time Pro Bowler has 5,205 yards from scrimmage and 38 total touchdowns on 1,079 career touches. The Chargers made him the 15th overall choice in 2015. COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) — Anthony Lynn has a busy stretch ahead before the Los Angeles Chargers report to camp on July 24.While many in the NFL try to relax in the five weeks between minicamp and training camp, Lynn plans on getting his family foundation off the ground as well as open a new school in Africa.“With the Africa trip and everything it seems like I have a lot going on, but when I’m not coaching football, I am passionate about other things,” Lynn said.Lynn and his wife, Stacey Youth Melvin Ingram Jerseys , launched the Lynn Family Foundation two months ago. Their first significant fundraising event will be a golf tournament in Dallas on June 24.A couple days later, Lynn will be heading to Tanzania to open a school for students in kindergarten through seventh grade. The goal is to eventually educate kids through 12th grade. Lynn’s foundation has partnered with Common Threadz to build the school.“There was a certain place in Tanzania where they didn’t have schools and teenagers were going into the military and young ladies were getting hauled off into sex trafficking,” Lynn said. “We thought that we needed education there. I helped a little bit and we’re going to go open it up.”Lynn also realizes his foundation can have a bigger impact if the Chargers can continue their success from last season, which he says has motivated him to become a better coach.Lynn began his break by visiting with Ventura police officer Craig Kelly, who was one of the first responders who saved Lynn’s life when he was struck by a drunk driver in 2005.He suffered two collapsed lungs and three broken ribs as well as major facial and shoulder damage that required four surgeries. Lynn met the four first responders who saved his life last year at a fire station in Pasadena during the shooting of a Verizon ad highlighting the work of first responders.“I am surprised how much people comment about the ad because it is something I have been dealing with all my life,” he said. “I just want them to receive the credit. They were heroes even before my incident.”Lynn said he plans to visit the scene of the accident for the first time and may also do a ride-along with Kelly.Lynn will end his break by participating in the American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament in Lake Tahoe in early July. After that, it’ll be time to prepare for the season.The Chargers were 12-4 last season and made the playoffs for the first time since 2013. Lynn said he was pleased with how the team handled the past couple months of OTAs and minicamp amid the expectations that surround a possible Super Bowl contender.“We have a lot of the core guys returning and I feel good about where we are at,” Lynn said. “You could tell from Day 1 we are on the same page.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz