Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

25.11.2019 08:50
The Chiefs lost wide receiver Tyreek Hill Antworten

to an injury on Sunday and they got a scare from quarterback Patrick Mahomes as well.Mahomes went into the blue medical tent for a check after he came up limping at the end of a play in the first half Youth Marqise Lee Jerseys , but came right back into the game. Mahomes said he “kind of rolled my ankle” and said he was eager to get out of the tent because “it was pretty hot” in there.Mahomes wound up with 378 passing yards and three touchdowns in the 40-26 victory, but sad after the game that the injury did have some impact on him.“Obviously, I wasn’t as mobile as I usually am Jawaan Taylor Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , but the team helped me out,” Mahomes said, via KansasCity.com. “I was able to get the ball out of my hands Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , and guys were making plays.”Left tackle Eric Fisher said the team appreciates when a player is able to play through an injury the way Mahomes did on Sunday and that’s just one of many things to appreciate about what Mahomes brings to the Chiefs. Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey has not been shy about sharing his opinions on or off the field over his first three NFL seasons, but he took a different path during a recent interview.Ramsey slammed many of the league’s quarterbacks over the course of the 2018 offseason, but he passed on the opportunity to offer further reviews while talking with Adam Schefter of ESPN. Ramsey used the time to rattle off his positive feelings about the arrival of Nick Foles in Jacksonville while adding that he’s “growing” as he heads into his fourth season.That answer was noted as being a mature one on Twitter and the response caught Ramsey’s eye when it rolled across his timeline. Ramsey wrote “lol don’t get it twisted” and used a poop emoji to convey his plans to resume his old ways once the Jaguars are on the field this season.Assuming Ramsey continues to play the way he has over the last three years Jawaan Taylor Jersey Color Rush , keeping that part of his game in place should be OK with the Jaguars.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz