Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

26.11.2019 04:21
The final injury report of the week for the Pittsburgh Antworten

Steelers Week 3 injury report: David DeCastro Isaiah Buggs Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , Marcus Gilbert and Morgan Burnett all doubtful vs. Buccaneers has officially listed two key offensive lineman as doubtful for the game against the Tampa Buccaneers and it seems very likely that at least one of them is all but guaranteed to miss the contest. With David DeCastro sitting out the last three days of practice and all of the week before, there is almost no chance he will be cleared to play on Monday given how much time he has missed and the nature of his injury. Marcus Gilbert has also been listed as doubtful after being limited on Saturday and sitting out the rest of the week, and it would be safe to say the starting right tackle is a game time decision at best as well.The status of Moran Burnett remains up in the air following a second missed day of practice while he deals with a groin injury. Like Gilbert, he has been listed a doubtful for Week 3 and fans should prepare for both players to be on the sidelines in Tampa. When speaking to reporters, although Gilbert was hopeful he might still recover in time Isaiah Buggs Jersey 2019 , he could not commit to playing quite yet. Despite taking some reps in what he described as a “casual practice”, it was clear he needed to wait until Monday to see how his hamstring felt during warm ups before he would know for sure.Gilbert would be covered by Matt Feiler on the day if he cannot go, while B.J. Finney would replace DeCastro at right guard and a combination of Nat Berhe and Terrell Edmunds should see snaps in place of Burnett.There was better news for four other names battling back from issues that had sidelined two of them in Week 2 after Joe Haden, Tyson Alualu, Ramon Foster and Stephon Tuitt were all full participants again for the team’s final practice. Haden and Alualu should both be available on Monday despite missing the game against the Kansas City Chiefs Cheap Isaiah Buggs Jersey , while Foster seems to be coping well with a knee injury that has been causing him problems as of late. Thankfully, the illness that kept Tuitt out of practice on Friday does not seem like it will prevent him from paying against the Buccaneers.The Buccaneers Week 3 injury report: The Steelers drafted Devin Bush to replace a great player who has become an inspirational figure.They also gave up a bunch of stuff to get him/So the rookie linebacker knows the expectations of him will be high, and that he has a lot to prove.“That I belong in this league,” Bush said, via Jarrett Bell of . “That I was the right choice for this team. To give up that many picks and put that many high hopes on me. . . . I’m out to prove I’m not a bust.”The Steelers’ struggles since the spinal injury to Ryan Shazier were dramatic Morgan Burnett Jersey , and Bush is viewed as the kind of player who can replace him in the middle of their defense.That’s why they were willing to give up their second-round pick and next year’s third to move up in the draft to take the Michigan star, and they expect him to deliver.“We didn’t move up in Round One to take him so he can watch,” coach Mike Tomlin said. “We moved up for that guy to play football. . . .“He’s out here talking. By virtue of his position, he’s the hub of communication. And he doesn’t appear to be overly stressed by it. That’s encouraging. He has the look of a defensive quarterback.”If Bush can ever become the kind of centerpiece Shazier was, they’ll be happy with the investment. But that’s a tall order for any rookie.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz