Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

06.12.2019 04:38
Haden spent seven seasons in Cleveland Antworten

More than once this week Mike Tomlin was asked if he felt any responsibility for not making things work with Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown.Steelers cornerback Joe Haden came to his coach’s defense Thursday Jerome Bettis Jersey , vouching for Tomlin’s leadership.“He has complete control of the team,” Haden told Stacey Dales of NFL Network. “You have two totally different situations with Le’Veon and with Antonio. It is what is. It’s a business. You can’t blame coach T for that.“He’s one of the best coaches I’ve ever played for. You can only ask for honesty. He keeps it real with you. He lets you know exactly where you stand. He lets you know exactly how he feels about you, if you’re productive, if you’re not. He treats everyone fairly, but I’m going to say not everybody gets treated the same.” playing for five head coaches.When the Steelers reconvene for their offseason program, the locker room won’t be the same as when Haden arrived in 2017.Bell left for more money from the Jets after sitting out last season in a contract dispute, refusing to sign the franchise tag. The Steelers traded Brown to Oakland after drama to end last season.“With Antonio, that was just a whole different situation [than Bell] James Conner Jersey ,” Haden said. “This is a crazy business, and it’s definitely relationships and people feel certain types of ways. So that went down the way it did.“I wanted AB to be on our team as much as possible. I did everything I possibly could, as far as talking to him and seeing what I could do. But it didn’t quite work out that way.” Last night, Antonio Brown‘s lawyer issued a written statement. On Wednesday, Brown’s agent spoke about the lawsuit filed on Tuesday against Brown, accusing him of sexual assault and rape.“Antonio takes these allegations very seriously,” Rosenhaus told ESPN. “He is a loving father [of] five children, including a daughter. I myself am a father and I have two children, two daughters https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey , that I love very much, along with my wife. I wouldn’t be doing this interview if I didn’t believe Antonio. These allegations are false. He denies every one of them. I’m very confident that his legal team has facts that will prove this.”Rosenhaus emphasized that this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. He also said that Brown had been anticipating the filing of the lawsuit.“What I want to emphasize to everybody is please allow the situation to play itself out,” Rosenhaus said. “Antonio will cooperate. He will cooperate with the Patriots, with the NFL, with any investigation, with the NFLPA, and in time Antonio will be cleared. These allegations in the lawsuit are false. They are not true. They are absolutely not true.”What advice is Rosenhaus giving Brown?“I’m advising him to let the truth come out,” Rosenhaus said. “I’m advising him to concentrate on football. I’m advising him to cooperate with the Patriots Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey , with the NFL, with the NFLPA. Antonio and I both strongly believe that these allegations are very serious. In no way to we condone any type of illegal conduct, misbehavior. None of that happened here. This is a money grab. I’ll repeat this, this is a money grab. In my opinion, this is a money grab.”That portion of the comments echo last night’s statement: The accuser, in Brown’s view, is making a money grab.Rosenhaus also pointed out that the latest allegations have “nothing to do with the current turmoil” surrounding Brown, from the frozen feet to the helmet issue to the fines in Oakland to potential wiretapping of Jon Gruden to Brown’s release from Oakland.“Please keep in mind that Antonio denies these allegations,” Rosenhaus said. “He will have a full investigation. He will go through the legal process. And we will cooperate. And there are facts out there that will come to light that will establish that he is indeed not guilty of any of these accusations. This is a civil matter T. J. Watt Jersey White , and this is a proceeding where the accuser is seeking financial gain.”Some would say she’s simply seeking compensation, not gain. Regardless, that’s for the court system to decide. In the interim, the NFL will have to decide how to handle Brown. The Patriots will have to address that issue, too.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz