Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

16.12.2019 03:03
I'm not beautiful Antworten

I'm not beautiful, but not ugly either, because I have something left on my face that I didn't get when I was injected when I was a kid, and because of this, many people will say that I am ugly. From childhood to old, my good friends, they all said that if the things on my face are gone, then I am a big beauty, or the class flower of our class. But boys do n��t think so, they are very realistic, they will tell me privately: ��It's not your fault to look ugly, it's your fault to come out scary.�� Whenever they say it, I don't feel it, maybe I listen too much. It's numb. But I'm glad the thing on my face, because it exists so I'm not beautiful Marlboro Cigarettes, I don't hate it, I like it. The appearance of a person is born by his parents Online Cigarettes. Whether it is beautiful or not is not important in my mind. What is important is freedom. I'm glad that I'm not pretty, so I can swim in the clear water like a fish and fly freely in the vast sky like a bird Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I do n��t need to look like a pretty girl all the time, smile toothlessly, eat slowly and chew slowly to eat, in order to maintain their figure, I can only eat half full; and I ��m different because of me I ��m not pretty, so I can carelessly, I can laugh as much as I want, I can also gobble up when eating, and I can choose street snacks, because I ��m not pretty Girls like me are not pretty Appearances should be fortunate that we are not beautiful, so we can be free. I'm glad I'm not pretty. Poor composition reviews are also a way of life, a realm, a choice of life, well written, and innovative. Come on
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz