Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

17.12.2019 04:23
Tom Telesco and the Chargers can never Antworten

have enough defenders that can play multiple positions. Derwin James can play anywhere on defense (literally). Melvin Ingram can play halfback if he so chose...." Latest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers Offseason2019 Chargers UDFA Profile: Virginia LB/DE Chris PeaceNew http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-melvin-ingram-jersey ,2commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:2019 Chargers UDFA Profile: Virginia LB/DE Chris PeaceTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ryan M. Kelly/Getty ImagesTom Telesco and the Chargers can never have enough defenders that can play multiple positions. Derwin James can play anywhere on defense (literally). Melvin Ingram can play halfback if he so chose. Jerry Tillery, the team’s latest first-round pick, can play anywhere along the defensive front from head-up on the center to all the way outside of the tackle. So it’s no surprise that a handful of players that were signed as undrafted free agents are able to fill more than one role on the team.Former Virginia Cavalier Chris Peace is one of those players and I’ve got to say, I’m already impressed by his resume without having seen a ton of film on the guy yet.Peace redshirted his first year on campus before earning his first and only start the following year in 2015 as a defensive end. In his first full season as a starter along the line, Peace had 53 total tackles to go along with 6.5 tackles-for-loss and two sacks while starting all 12 games that year.He went on to start each of his final 26 games from 2017-2018, amassing 131 total stops, 20.5 tackles-for-loss, 14 sacks, and four forced fumbles.Unfortunately, Peace doesn’t have the greatest of athletic profiles. His 10 and 20-yard splits are the only two measurements in the “elite” range (which are two of the most important for his position) but none of the others come close.Weirdly enough Womens Junior Seau Jersey , Peace wins almost always with speed. He doesn’t show a plethora of pass-rushing moves and usually banks on being able to get a step on the tackle and then cornering with a nice shoulder-drop before using his length to corral the quarterback.Peace reminds me of former Chargers undrafted free agent James Onwualu who was also pegged as an outside linebacker in the Chargers defense but I never thought his skills were the right fit for the LEO role. Peace is the perfect “tweener” player that fits the mold of a bigger OLB/smaller DE who has a knack for getting after signal-callers more so than covering pass-catchers.Peace has immense experience having played in over 50 career games. When I think about it, I believe he actually has one of the better paths to the final 53 compared to UDFAs based on the lack of depth behind Melvin Ingram. Right now, the supposed back-up to Ingram is Anthony Lanier but I actually think he fits better at the big end spot behind Bosa. If you think about general skills-sets, there really isn’t anyone like Ingram on the team. Maybe sixth-round pick Emeke Egbule could be that guy but Peace had much more success bringing down quarterbacks on a consistent basis in college.Consider me a fan of Peace and his potential within this defense should he stick. With the 130th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select Drue Tranquill, an inside linebacker from Notre Dame.Tranquill is a two-time team captain and an invitee to the 2019 S..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLatest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers PlayersWhy the Chargers selected ILB Drue Tranquill at #130New,5commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareWhy the Chargers selected ILB Drue Tranquill at #130With the 130th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select Drue Tranquill, an inside linebacker from Notre Dame.Tranquill is a two-time team captain and an invitee to the 2019 Senior Bowl this past January. At 6-foot-2 and 233 pounds, Tranquill is tough Doug Flutie Jersey , strong (31 reps on the bench press), has sideline-to-sideline speed (4.57 40), and the leadership that Tom Telesco and Anthony Lynn covet in players they want on their teams.In his first three seasons with the Fighting Irish, Tranquill was actually a safety. In his freshman season, he played in 10 games and collected 3 total stops, 1.5 tackles-for-loss, and an interception. He played in a handful of games in 2015 as a sophomore but tore his ACL, leading to a medical redshirt granted by the NCAA. He came back in 2016 as a redshirt sophomore where had 79 tackles, 2 tackles-for-loss, and another interception.Prior to 2017 http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-williams-jersey , Tranquill switched to linebacker and instantly became a team leader. In his final two seasons, he amassed 171 total tackles, 19.5 tackles-for-loss, five sacks, an interception, seven pass breakups, and four fumble recoveries.I do not believe Tranquill will start year one but he will get to learn behind a veteran like Thomas Davis and be able to grow with other young linebackers like Kyzir White and Jatavis Brown. The Chargers definitely covet their athletes at the linebacker spot in recent drafts and this pick just solidifies it. I expect Tranquill to get reps at either outside linebacker spot and maybe even earn some looks in the middle of the defense.Tranquill also joins Jerry Tillery and Nasir Adderley as fellow Senior Bowl invitees that have been drafted by the Chargers this year.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz