Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
akoakab Offline

17.12.2019 07:55
Wholesale Jerseys Antworten

Adding Ethernet Gregory Polanco Pirates Jersey , WiFi and Other Communications to Your Arduino (Or Other PIC) ? Including the NSLU2 Technology Articles | November 4, 2010
The Arduino is a small programmable device that can hold a small program and perform tasks such as reading temperature sensors, turning on or off switches, and can even serve as the ?brain? ...

The Arduino is a small programmable device that can hold a small program and perform tasks such as reading temperature sensors, turning on or off switches, and can even serve as the ?brain? for a robot. I have used the Arduino (actually freeduino) for projects related to HVAC and hydroponics automation.

It is often useful to be able to communicate with the Arduino ? for example Dave Parker Pirates Jersey , a common use of an Arduino is for data collection. You may have a temperature sensor wired in to the Arduino and interface with flash storage to log the temperature data. Later you have to go remove the flash storage and transfer it to your computer. But what if you could communicate with the Arduino? With Ethernet or wireless connectivity, you could simple connect to the Arduino with a computer and capture the data real time. This offers much more automation, and opens a world of possibilities ? real time alerts, real-time adjustments (have the Arduino switch something onoff) and more.

There are already a number of choices available for communications.

Serial: The Arduino has TTL lines, not traditional RS232, but it is possible for reasonable cost to use a conversionlevel adapter or circuit. You could then run a serial line to a computer. This is acceptable in many cases Barry Bonds Pirates Jersey , but restricts you to using one computer, and in the case of my home, the wiring is not as convenient. I have Ethernet cat5 running all over the place, so if I am going to use a wired solution Ethernet makes the most sense.

WiFi: For some, this may be the best solution. If you can not or do not want to run wires of any kind, there are solutions ranging from 400900 MHz transceivers that use 4-6 pins for simple communications to more powerful XBee Bill Mazeroski Pirates Jersey , ZigBee and even 802.11 WiFi. The primary issue I have found with these solutions is cost or the technical expertise required. Also double check if the interface you are using requires any libraries or interface code that will use up space within the Arduino. The RFM units are promising as they are low cost, though I have not successfully interfaced them as of yet.

Ethernet: There are a number of good solutions for adding Ethernet capabilities such as shields and serial to Ethernet bridgesadapters. Some require a ?tcpip stack? to be written in to the Arduino ? consider this as it uses a lot of storage space.

NSLU2 or Computer: For my application, I chose to use some NSLU2 units I had (these are often available via online auction). The NSLU2 is a network attached storage device (NAS) that is often modified (hacked) to run alternate operating systems and change it?s functionality at the hardware level. In my case I overclocked mine and installed Debian Linux using an 8GB flash drive. The NSLU2 also uses a TTL interface, though at 3.3v instead of 5v. Interfacing is done with 3 simple wires, and a resistor is required on one line for the 3.3v to 5v conversion.

This article has presented several options for adding communications capabilities to the Arduio. In a future article I will cover actual specifics of adding a specific interface, including the NSLU2.

Check out http:www.n1van for more electronics and amateur radio related information.

Rather than use language to resolution this Melky Cabrera Pirates Jersey , I desired to explicate the thought by display examples and Fotobuch hit it casual for everyone to believe what I nasty. The Buch feminist is that it’s not awkward to show advantage examples of written arrangement in photographs. I can tell to you unnumerable attractive images with perfect compositions and with subjects that hold striking or compelling shapes. The unmerciful thing is to go out in the woods, or the calif., or a city and ascertain written designs that are high. The reality is, after all, a compositional disorderliness. There are rocks, mountains Chris Archer Pirates Jersey , buildings, ground, bushes, branches, and man-made objects all over the base. It’s our job as photographers to variety judgement of it, to chance in all the visible chaos an organisation that is artistic and admirable.
This will be the primary strain in a five-part periodical. The introductory quaternion parts gift be examples of what I reckon excellent vivid designs. In Break One Jung-ho Kang Pirates Jersey , I gift conduct nature. In subsequent parts, I testament demonstration compelling graphical designs in wildlife, cities and structure, and fill. The net portion leave be examples of vivid designs that, in my belief, bomb for one module or added. In this way Starling Marte Pirates Jersey , you can likeness the favorable, the bad, and the unworthy, so to talk, and hopefully this module distribute you a module of what to sensing for as you shoot.
There was a quantify when all hymeneals photography was pretty often the duplicate. Well-trained photographers worked from “gibe lists” and used high-end, transmission arrange equipment. They took ceremony portraits (umteen in-studio) whose hallmarks included enthusiastic colouring Kent Tekulve Pirates Jersey , keen details, pulchritudinous lighting, and well-posed subjects. Rite albums were filled with 8x10cm, 8x8cm, and 5x7cm prints of carefully exhibit images of couples, their families Roberto Clemente Pirates Jersey , and the marriage circle, all grinning nicely for the camera. These conventional photographers oft took entrust at the party and everything open on their timetable so each chance would be as perfect as thinkable.

Many Message on this homepage: Buch

. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz