Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

23.12.2019 08:27
The Jacksonville Jaguars have made their signing Antworten

of free agency quarterback Nick Foles official with the start of NFL free agency. The team and the quarterback reportedly agreed to a deal on Monday..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars officially sign Nick FolesNew Jalen Ramsey Jersey ,75commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars officially sign Nick FolesKen Blaze-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars have made their signing of free agency quarterback Nick Foles official with the start of NFL free agency. The team and the quarterback reportedly agreed to a deal on Monday afternoon, but Foles was not permitted to sign it until 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday when the new league year officially started.Foles has come in relief of an injured Carson Wentz the last two seasons and even helped the Philadelphia Eagles make it to and win the Super Bowl in 2017, winning the MVP award for the game. Foles once again helped the Eagles make the playoffs in 2018, but they lost in the Divisional Round to the New Orleans Saints.The Jaguars are signing Foles to lead the way since they still feel they have a good team that can make the playoffs and the 2018 season was just a result of Blake Bortles turning back into Blake Bortles and the team being ravaged by injuries. The hope will be that Foles is that calming force who is going to keep you in games and even drive down the field late and win a few for you. As mentioned before Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , the Jacksonville Jaguars sit in kind of a no man’s land with the No. 7 overall pick. There has been mentioned of a few teams looking to move up for specific players, such as..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsAre the Jaguars expected to trade down?New,74commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareAre the Jaguars expected to trade down?Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsAs mentioned before, the Jacksonville Jaguars sit in kind of a no man’s land with the No. 7 overall pick. There has been mentioned of a few teams looking to move up for specific players http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-niles-paul-jersey , such as the recent report the Atlanta Falcons are open to moving up for Houston defensive lineman Ed Oliver. However a recent comment for Jaguars.com editor John Oehser made that has me intrigued and made it sound like it’s almost expected for the Jaguars to slide down.“For the first time since I’ve been around Dave (Caldwell) at the pre-draft luncheon he talked about a team already having a lot of interest in the (Jaguars) pick. Wouldn’t say say who obviously and got very vague on it, but it was the most he talked about the idea of a trade back during that pre-draft luncheon,” Jaguars.com editor John Oehser said during a segment on Zone Blitz.Caldwell has always kind of done the minimal “Yeah we could trade down” dance at these luncheons, but it’s clear the way he was speaking stood out to Oehser as being different than past seasons.“For the first time since he’s been here I would favor a trade Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , meaning I think there’s a very good chance of a trade happening. In years past I didn’t think so,” Oesher added. “I would almost be surprised at this point if they aren’t able to trade out, I think that’s what they want to do. I think they’ll be picking around 10 or 13 and getting the same quality of player as they would at No. 7.”As I mentioned previously I could see someone trading up for Oliver or maybe even Dwayne Haskins if the New York Giants pass on him at No. 6 overall, but after that I kind of struggle to see what would put a team in a position to think they’d need to leap frog the Detroit Lions or Buffalo Bills.I hope it happens Josh Lambo Jersey , because as Oehser mentioned, the talent gap from what you get at No. 7 and the No. 13-ish range isn’t much, if at all.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz