Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

24.12.2019 07:00
When the Lions drafted Teez Tabor Antworten

in the second round of the 2017 draft Eric Kush Jersey , they hoped they found a partner at cornerback for Darius Slay.That’s not how things have played out. Tabor didn’t play much as a rookie and flopped when put in a starting role last season, which led to a benching that resulted in nine defensive snaps between Week Nine and Week 16. Tabor said last week that he responded to the rough year by doing more listening and learning.“I became more coachable,” Tabor said, via MLive.com. “That’s one thing. I just sat back and took it all in last year, and said, ‘Man, I just got to become more coachable.’ They all know exactly what they’re talking about. I’m the student, they’re the teacher. I got to learn from them. I’ve been trying to become more coachable. I’ve been sitting down and taking in all the information they’re giving me.”Slay hasn’t been at OTAs and that’s given Tabor more chances to show how being more coachable has paid off. The reports from practice have been positive, but Tabor said he won’t say anything at this point because he hasn’t “made any plays in this league yet.”Training camp and preseason games will likely determine whether he can find a chance to do that in a cornerback group that added Rashaan Melvin, Justin Coleman and fifth-round pick Amani Oruwariye this offseason. Mitchell Trubisky spends his football-free offseason time doing... well... football" The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , June 24, 2019New,132commentsMitchell Trubisky spends his football-free offseason time doing... well... footballCDTBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSRanking the 100 best Bears players ever: No. 76, Johnny Lujack - Chicago Tribune - Before the Bears’ 100th season, the Tribune's Bears reporters and editors ranked the 100 best players in franchise history. Johnny Lujack is No. 76.Ranking the 100 best Bears players ever: No. 77, Bill Osmanski - Chicago Tribune - Before the Bears’ 100th season, the Tribune's Bears reporters and editors ranked the 100 best players in franchise history. Bill Osmanski is No. 77.Bears land at No. 3 on NFL.com’s list of most talented teams - Bears Wire - The Chicago Bears are among the league's most talented teams, according to a new list from NFL.comIs Roquan Smith primed for his first Pro Bowl in 2019? - Bears Wire - Will Chicago Bears linebacker Roquan Smith be a Pro Bowler in 2019?Mayer: ‘Meet the Rookies’ set to debut on Tuesday - ChicagoBears.com - The Bears will launch their three-part documentary series “Meet the Rookies” Tuesday through Thursday Womens Eddie Goldman Jersey , highlighted by behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive interviews.Leonard Floyd Is Ready to Get "Violent" and Have a Breakout Year With the Bears - Bleacher Nation - Leonard Floyd's breakout is coming.Chicago Bears: Chicago Bears: Potential cap casualties next offseason - Da Windy City - As the 2019 NFL season approaches, we look at some players who could be cap casualties next offseason for the Chicago BearsChicago Bears: Is Matt Nagy too consumed with the "double-doink?" - Da WIndy City - Nagy’s other mantra last season was “Be You.” It was a reminder to himself and the players to be true to themselves.POLISH SAUSAGENo excuses for Broncos TE Jake Butt in comeback - NFL.com - After three starts to begin 2018, Jake Butt’s season was lost to injury. Now he’s ready to overcome the ailment and the depth chart: “I’m probably going to be starting off at the bottom and work my way up.”KNOW THINE ENEMY2018 Detroit Lions roster review: How safe is Jamal Agnew’s job? - Pride Of Detroit - With the Lions’ sudden depth in the secondary, Agnew may need to prove his worth outside special teams to win a roster spot.First two players declare for 2019 Supplemental Draft - Daily Norseman - Can you feel the excitement?Brett Favre: Let Aaron Rodgers play his game – ProFootballTalk - There's been conversation about how much freedom Aaron Rodgers will have to audible out of plays at the line of scrimmage for the Packers this season and head coach Matt LaFleur said it is something they still have to "work through" in the coming weeks.Ranking the 100 best Bears players ever: No. 75, Bennie McRae - Chicago Tribune - Before the Bears’ 100th season, the Tribune's Bears reporters and editors ranked the 100 best players in franchise history. Bennie McRae is No. 75.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONDuerrwaechter: What the Fox did he say? - Windy City Gridiron - John Fox recently said the Bears had the worst offseason in the NFL. Would you like some cheese with that whine?Infante: Mitchell Trubisky comfortable and confident heading into 2019 season - Windy City Gridiron - In an exclusive interview with Windy City Gridiron, the Bears quarterback talks about his comfort in the system and his involvement in the community.WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMSWindy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder, and T Formation Conversation from Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.; Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert; and Robert Zeglinski’s The Blitz NetworkTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics Marcus Cooper Jersey , gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz