Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

25.12.2019 07:18
What in the world was Belichick saying? Antworten

The 5 o’clock club is published several times per week during the season Montez Sweat Jersey , and aims to provide a forum for reader-driven discussion at a time of day when there isn’t much NFL news being published. Feel free to introduce topics that interest you in the comments below.0 - 5After seeing what I’ve seen from the Redskins in the first 4 weeks of the season, and knowing that Bill Belichick and the Patriots are coming to town on Sunday, it would take a special kind of optimism, craziness or imagination that I do not possess to think the Redskins could possibly win this game.Hell, we don’t even know who our starting quarterback is, but anyone betting a plugged nickel on that question who’s been listening to Jay Gruden for the past little while would put their money on Colt McCoy, who went 34-54, 372 yards, 3 TDs and 3 INTS while appearing in 3 losses in 2018.He hasn’t been healthy enough to take a hit since the last hit he took from Malcom Jenkins of the Eagles in Week 13 last year that broke his leg.Prior to last season’s appearance in relief of the injured Alex Smith, you have to go back to 2015 to find a McCoy regular season statistic.It turns out that he threw 11 passes in a win against Dallas in a Week 17 game where Jay Gruden rested the starters for the upcoming playoff game against the Packers.Resting the starters didn’t help.Prior to that, Colt played in 5 games, with 4 starts in 2014, his most notable game being the win over Dallas on the road.The Patriots, meanwhile, come to town riding a 4-game win streak to open the regular season, though, as super bowl champions, their string of victories actually dates back to Week 16 of the 2018 season.A few statistical observationsThe Patriots had a hard-fought divisional win on Sunday against Buffalo, but they opened up this 2019 season with three dominating wins:33 - 3 over the Steelers43 - 0 over the Dolphins30 - 14 over the JetsThat’s a combined score of 106 - 17!As things stand right now, the Redskins defense is ranked 31st in points per game given up, and 28th in yards per game allowed.Offensively, Washington is ranked 28th in both yards and points scored.The question isn’t really who will win the game, or by how much.The question is whether the Redskins can stay competitive into the second quarter.I’m betting the ‘under’.New territory for meThis is a new feeling for me, this fatalistic view that the game might as well not be played.In the past, no matter what others thought or what the conventional wisdon was, I’ve always kind of had that Han Solo mindset (“Never tell me the odds”) that whispers, “on any given Sunday....”I’ve always started every game thinking that Wes Martin Jersey , if we just played the best ball we were capable of and a couple of breaks came our way, we could win this thing.I felt a sense of positive excitement prior to every kickoff dating back to the 1960s.But not this time.There’s no Lloyd Christmas in my brain this week, grinning and refusing to give up (“so, you’re telling me there’s a chance!”).In fact, for the first time I can ever remember, I don’t actually wanna watch this game.I wish I had a magic remote control that I could simply Click to jump forward 3 or 4 hours in my life, allowing me to just read the box score to find out how bad it got.I feel like it’ll be another embarrassment for the burgundy and gold.I want someone to call the Patriots and tell them that they can save some time and trouble this week.They don’t need to bother to fly to D.C.We’ll happily forfeit the game just to avoid the distress of taking a beating in our own stadium in front of a bunch of happy Patriots fans.I’ve capitulated.Belichick’s evaluation of the 2019 RedskinsI was very interested in the comments I saw on Twitter following the conference call with Bill Belichick on Tuesday.I got a copy of the transcript to find out.Talking about the Redskins quarterback situation, Belichick didn’t laugh out loud. Instead, he was complimentary and talked about the challenge for his defense:He also talked about the Redskins offensive skill players, and how Gruden’s offensive scheme works:Belichick finished that thought with some strong sentiment:Boy, you can always count on Bill Belichick for bulletin board material!Finally, Belichick addressed the issue of the Redskins’ 0-4 record:Somehow, after listening to Belichick, I feel a lot better about the Redskins and their chances against his Patriots.How do you explain that?!Maybe I’ll watch the game after all and see if Belichick is right: ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Washington Redskins senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams has apologized for remarks he made in a radio interview defending the team’s decision to claim Reuben Foster off waivers.The Redskins were the only team to put in a claim for Foster after the San Francisco 49ers released him following a domestic violence arrest over the weekend. In an interview with a Washington radio station Wednesday, Williams said the Redskins were willing to take the public relations “beat up” for signing Foster and added, “We’ve got people who are in high, high, high, high places that have done far worse.”After practice Friday, Williams issued an apology to the organization, his wife, mother, sister and six daughters, saying, “Never in my life have I said anything so insensitive.”Williams did not take any questions.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz